Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Not so sweet dreams

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

After a very unpleasant dream experience, the Paladin of Shadows felt an urgent need to contact her Queen.

Which she did with her phone, regardless of the hour. <Ring, ring, ring>

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Sputtering awake, echos of dream-fire still searing her mind her body jerks as her phone starts ringing. She wanted to ignore it. And she would have if it hadn't been her Paladin's number illuminated for her to see.

"Morgan!" comes first as she answers the phone. "Are you okay?" comes after because the Wisp wouldn't be the only one who felt like her mind had melted by FRick.
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

The sigh of relief was easily heard over the telephone, "Yay milady, just a most heinous dream, heh. Art ye harmed by Frick's actions?" The worry was also easy to hear.

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

"That's good." relief colored her tone, "I'm glad you're alright." There's the sound of movement over the line as Mhairi reaches for the glass of water on her side table. She takes a sip. "Just the Dream...FRick. My head hurts. But I can live with it. Are you sure you're okay?" The Queen fretting, knowing that her Paladin wasn't at Edna's so she could check up on Morgan for herself.

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Morgan nods, though Mhairi can't see it, "Yessum. I heh hath had worse oops moments on runs. Heh, headache tis also my only malady." Morgan winced as she gave a dark chuckle, "Fuck FRick. But we ken things now. Like heh how it feels to lose a dream fight."

If this stuff was gonna happen again, maybe it'd be better if she did move to Edna's. Morgan put on a massive grin that could practically be heard over the phone, "And we ken better, heh, secrets then that."

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

"Good. That's-ah good." Mhairi breathed out, and tied to smile, even though Morgan wouldn't be able to see it. "True enough. And what it feels like to face the Wyrm and not flinch, or falter. And...we did it. We found what we needed too!" Mhairi realizes as her Dream won memories, solidify.

Mhairi easily joins in with Morgan's glee, "I can't believe we did it! I thought it would have been...harder. But. We did it. We just need to tell Green, and L'aire and...shit. Rick." all of Mhairi's giddiness soured as she said that name. "What are we going to tell the 'hold about Rick? How can we tell him that-that...the Dragon's been playing us for fools? That we almost let him have Autumn?"

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Morgan winced. And tried to excuse things, "We don't ken that...heh, he could've killed Rick and stole heh his face sometime ago..." she groaned in frustration, "which means we nary noticed an imposter for an age. Fuck." She punched the wall nearest to her in frustration, "...Ow, why did Mal do that?" she shook her hand, "Oh, and heh he didn't get the crown. That tis the important thing...I can nay think of heh how to spake of this to them save for bluntly."

Diplomacy wasn't really in her skill set.

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

"I hope so." Mhairi muttered. It might be wrong of her to say so. But it was better for Rick to have died then for him to still be alive, tortured within the Dragon's talons...or worse, working for the Enemy. "Yeah. Fuck. Sounds about right. We're Autumn. We should have noticed magic on this scale...or noticed if Rick wasn't Rick..." suddenly Mhairi chuckles, "At least Ramona's not around. She would have yelled for a loooong time about us missing something this big."

"Mal who?" Mhairi asks, after she hears the smacking sound and Morgan's voice. "I'll think of something. Maybe speaking clearly and softly will help?" Mhairi would like to think she's a fair diplomat, but her Elementalisum sometimes gets in the way.

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

"Oh, heh, Mal twas a old Summer member, heh," Morgan joined in on the chuckles, "She'd hath given Ramona accompaniment in the heh yelling."

As for the explaining FRickk thing, "...tis better then I can, heh, come up with for revealing the villian, heh."

10. Bump West "Bump" this post
    Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

"Ahh...yeah I think a lot of Summers would have been up to yell." says Mhairi, then she realized it might sound like the Wisp only thought that Summers like to yell. "At us. I mean."

"Okay...okay sounds, like we have a plan. Kind of. We just need to talk to them and I'll explain." Says Mhairi, she was the Leaden Queen, it sound come from her.

12. Likes Origins liked this post
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread