Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Grinning and chuckling, “Well thanks! It’s been quite a while since I performed in public, so it was amazing to get out here. Guess all those years of training paid off.” She adds with a laugh.

She turns to reach for the sword to place it back in its sheath before she notices Star, and the finger wave. Her smile widens and she returns the wave, but not with a finger, with her whole hand. The other had the sword. He had been the last one to see her practice, and hoped he enjoyed the show. She made a note to ask him later.

The turn was finished, as the sword slides into its black sheath, so Alex was granted a view of her back. There were the four holes above her shoulder blades, red and aggravated, but not bleeding. On the inside of those holes was something else, her scarification. It appears as scar tissue as if something had been removed on either shoulder blade.

Her blue eyes sparkle as Alex praises the show, “Thank you so much! It’s always great to hear that your performance was impressive.” The grin was wide, she was loving the attention. It was kinda her thing.

Dives of buildings? Did she base jump or something?

There was a nod, “Ah, yeah. Not many people know what to make of the suspension. Some people are creeped out by it, others are amazing at the sheer strength of the human skin.” It was true, not many were aware how much the human skin could hold and stretch.

“Happy flames? Hmmm, never heard them referred to as that, but I like it!” replies the Enchantress. “And yeah, if the fire was cool it’s be easier to work with.” She added with a wink.

Another face! She would have to do this more often. But darling? No denying the woman was beautiful, and had an elegant way of talking.

“Thank you!” she says with a nod of her head. “Years and years of practice!” was added with a laugh. And lets not talk about the pain when practice goes wrong.

“And how rude of me! I’m Madison.” The name offered to each around her with a wave of her hand.

2. Likes liked this post

Alex Rivers

"Hey, Morgan. You needed to get out of the house too?"

Alex turns to Faye.

"I'm Alex. Nice to meet you."

Emma French

PRE

Emma gives a warm smile, "Hi Madison, I'm Emma." Emma looked at the girl who said something about happy flames. "Happy flames? I guess that's better than sad flames and much better than scary flames." She chuckles. "This is really a great gathering of artists. I just happened upon it, is it a planned thing or is it just where artists gather?"

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Her eyes widen at the sight of Faye's scars. It caused the Paladin to flinch, left arm starting to reach towards her own back before she stopped herself. Comparing scars was not going to be a topic she'd bring up. Morgan's were "battle" scars, while this norman marred her flesh intentionally.

Morgan could think of a few folks that'd now plenty about human skin's properties. Plenty of rumors put the Flesh Market's name as not being 100% analogy. And if some of those scum were cannibals she doubted they'd hesitate to recycle the corpses. The traceur did blush about the "happy flames" part though, "Er, heh-heh," she fidgetted a little, "Sorry, heh, I had a stutter and mine remedy doth not always produce good results, heh. Tis a labor, heh, unfulfilled," and the blush was still there.

Without thought Morgan nodded to Faye's remark on training and blurted out: "Learn to roll a'fore ye learn a cat fall, heh."

She was startled out of her fluster when the woman introduced herself. Oh yeah, manners and all. She accepted the hand, "Salutations, heh, performer Madison. Imma Morgan, a traceur, heh-heh."

Morgan grinned more at seeing Alex, "Sup Alex?! And verily, I hath rambling feet that need, heh, to move oft and with rapidity."

Letting go of Madison's hand, she rapidly nodded her head at Emma's jest, "Verily. Scary flames art the worst," and sounded dead serious about it. Wait, she tilted her head in confusion, "Heh, artists?"

0 Scenes

Ume Aihara
    Vampire | Shade Shard
    Allocating Dots, to PRES 3, and Striking Looks 2

A delicate and well manicured brow arches, a man of few words, or just one who speaks the entirety of his mind?

The Kindred that set Ume's teeth on edge and had the youkai within shrinking payed her no mind. The Kindred hadn't even snidely glance her way and dismissed her with a flick of her hair!

Ume wanted to frown, she has better control over herself then that, and so she smiled instead.

While it was perfectly acceptable to lavish the riveting blond with attention - this was Madison's show after all - it completely unacceptable to simply ignore Ume!

"Darling while it's simply wonderful to meet such a talented women, I wouldn't want to keep you from you adoring fans," Ume says, offering the blond a smoldering smile.

As she turns on her heel, Ume dismisses the lot of them from her mind. Since they wouldn't spare a thought on her, she wouldn't waste more energy on them.

Now...to find someone else that just might be as interesting as the riveting blond...

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Been almost a week since anyone posted so everyone goes their separate ways and Scene Ends
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread