Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
Not An Agenda

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

One thing is clear, it has become exceedingly obvious where the power lies in the Council. Veiled Threats had shown everyone their camaraderie and unity in their beliefs, save for the matter of Banner Wardens which had been a spur of the moment suggestion.
    Emphasis mine.

I really liked this bit of insight that it's not some political agenda or strong-arming for lulz but that they just generally have the same values.

Nice stuff.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

2. Likes liked this post

It's true! And Star's impressed that importance of bonds on Truce in the past in order for him to achieve that insight:
    "We're all utlanning and framling, man. Until we're not." Or until you realize you've got a raman on your roster. "And it wasn't all, like, wine and roses. We fought a lot, too. About dumb stuff and important stuff." There's nothing wrong with frenemies. "So let ask you this."

"Why don't you guys bond more? Group rits, donut runs, I dunno. Who's your Heart?"
    "You know, I was gonna ask. How'd things shake out with Grim and Grimmer? I think Tuesday is a good fit. For us."

Like, weirdly good. Just thinking about the Who's On First Incestuous Bovine Edition made him want to smile. The banter had felt natural and effortless... and still cracked him up.

"Also. That whole Hearthmaster deal you mentioned. Last time? But then I was, like, whoah, he hasn't even talked to Faye about this stuff and she's his own caballero and country club member. So. Obviously. I'm guessing not great?"

4. Likes , West liked this post
+ Reply to Thread