Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
Only post in this thread if your character has interacted with, or heard significant rumors/info about Morgan Bellanar.
Remember to include numbers (Public & Private) in your Post!
3 5
Freehold OPINIONS
    Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Public 4: "Morgan's a good friend to-ah have. A-uh veteran of the-ah 'hold, and Autumn's Scrivener she's got a-ah lot of-ah knowledge in that-ah-that noggin."

Private 3: "Though I'm-ah still a bit-ah miffed that she managed to-ah-to lose her stutter because of-of some sort of-ah Wyrd evolution!"
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

2. Likes Origins liked this post
    Freehold Pledge: Winter
    Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Emergency Services) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3
    Malcolm Green, the Mountain

WP: 4/4
    Health: 10/10
    Giant
    Mantle: Bubble of crisp, cold, air surrounds him. Frost rimes his head and shoulders, tracing icy epaulettes.
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

(+1 Investigation, +1 Intimidation) - Winter 2016

Freehold Pledge

(+1 Streetwise) - Winter 2016

Dragon's Bane Pledge

(+3 Faerie Favour) - Spring 2017
    Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

Freehold Status Status 4 Spent
    PRE

Public 3: "Morgan was and still is a piece of the furniture round here, yeah? The 'Hold would loose something if she were gone. Like, a soul. Or something."

Private 4: "How you settling in? The old Hollow needs a bit of a clean - but there is definitely room in that old trunk."

4. Likes , Origins liked this post
    S
    Sasha

Public 4 - I agree with Malcolm Green . I am so glad she is still here and with us. The freehold wouldn't be the same without her.

Private 4 - Although, I think she should have taken the role of Queen. As much as I do like Mhairi, I believe Morgan should have taken the reigns, but we'll see what happens.

Alex Rivers

You wouldn't guess it from a first meeting, but she's one of the smartest people here.

7. Likes Origins liked this post
    Nathan Griffin
    Nathan Griffin

To human eyes he looks slightly taller than average, with a lean, athletic build. His brown skin gives away his Mohawk ancestry, complementing his equally brown eyes and dark hair. He displays a military-styled haircut, shorter to the sides, and sports a few scars across his body and a particularly visible one in the form of claw marks across his face and neck. A very intense scent of forest, a mixing of pine needles, tree sap, and animal fur, characterizes him.
    Mien

Those who can see through the Mask observe black-and-white feathers to the sides of his face, that fuse seamlessly with his skin and hairline and close to his golden eyes. His teeth are unusually sharp, displaying fangs that are hard to categorize as belonging to a specific predator, although they most closely resemble a wolf's or some other canine's.

Freehold Status Status 4 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Public 4: "It's good we're on the same team. Wouldn't trade her for nothing."

Private 4: "Times are tough. She's been holding up better than me, that's for sure."

9. Likes Origins, liked this post
Closed Thread