Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
Only post in this thread if your character has interacted with, or heard significant rumors/info about Malcolm Green.
Remember to include numbers (Public & Private) in your Post!
4 7
Freehold OPINIONS
    Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Public 4: "Another turn of the Season, and still Green and I haven't had a moment to get to know each other. I don't know if it's just the Wyrd, or if it's his Winteryness, but by golly! I'm going to have coffee or something with him!"
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

2. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Public 4: "The Mountain tis always a, heh, welcome site. Green tis a cornerstone, uh, landmark, uh...heh he tis an important member of the freehold."

Private 4: to Mhair: "Really? Ye hath not? Well we needs to rectify that! Green is good folk."

4. Likes liked this post
    S
    Sasha

Public 4 - The mountain is a foundation of our Freehold. He would give his life for us and has come close to dire situations a few times. He may be quiet but he's nothing to trifle with. Even so, he is a dear friend and cares deeply for us all.

Private 4 - To Malcolm Green - You truly are my Sunbanisher; my Harvey. I am glad you are still by my side as an Onyx.

Alex Rivers

He's literally as solid as a rock. One of the few certainties left in this freehold.

Nathan Griffin
    Nathan Griffin

To human eyes he looks slightly taller than average, with a lean, athletic build. His brown skin gives away his Mohawk ancestry, complementing his equally brown eyes and dark hair. He displays a military-styled haircut, shorter to the sides, and sports a few scars across his body and a particularly visible one in the form of claw marks across his face and neck. A very intense scent of forest, a mixing of pine needles, tree sap, and animal fur, characterizes him.
    Mien

Those who can see through the Mask observe black-and-white feathers to the sides of his face, that fuse seamlessly with his skin and hairline and close to his golden eyes. His teeth are unusually sharp, displaying fangs that are hard to categorize as belonging to a specific predator, although they most closely resemble a wolf's or some other canine's.

Freehold Status Status 4 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Public 4: "Most trusty fellow this side of Paradise. Most stoic motherfucker this side of Wonderland, too."

Private 4: (to Malcolm) "Hey, you know what I think of beer. There never seems to be enough of it."

8. Likes Yumyumcrow, liked this post

Alex Rivers

Public 4

0 Scenes

Green's Status Remains at 4. (Hopefully your shiny Status 5 will be on the menu next time Yumyumcrow !)

Closed Thread