Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Drawing herself away from the where she stood, from where her oath had been heard and accepted...where she'd been crowned.

"I-ah think it's...high-time that-uh we renew our oaths to the Freehold." Even though she knew that it was a possibility when she gave that oath, it was still weird to find herself in a position to do this.

With a crooked smile on her face Mhairi awaits the gathered Lost to approach.
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

The current Freehold Pledge can be found here, HOWEVER, the monarchy can always change the terms if they wish. Thus Saber Sloth , Mhairi should still dictate what pledge, specifically, she is offering others the chance to swear.

3. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Once the Lost began to draw closer Mhairi offers a hesitant smile, "In the near year that I've been here...our-ah-our home, our Freehold's been through some turbulent times. Our enemies are varied and numerous...and we are not." which was why Mhairi didn't know if banishment should be the stick in the Freehold Oath, but if they betrayed the 'hold should they even be allowed to stay? "We need stability, and-ah-and trust. We need to become a-a community again. We need to-ah-to know that none of us will turn our backs on each other...and if any of-ah-of us knowingly aid those numerous and varied enemies...there wont just be a-a slap on the wrist...."

Mhairi stares each of those gathered in the eye.

Throat dry, Mhairi spoke, "Swear. For a year and a day, to-ah follow the rules that have been laid down to protect our community, and to not knowingly aid it's enemies. Mundane, and Other alike. To defend our borders and actively turn our-ah enemies away. In return...you will find your mind stays whole, focused and sharp. Break this oath...and you will be banished from this land forever."

There.

For better and worse, Mhairi had made her choice.

In sort, Mhairi will be using the current Freehold Pledge
    Autumn's Freehold Pledge

5. Likes Yumyumcrow, Gwydden, Origins, West liked this post

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Well, there was no need to cover for Mhairi getting in trouble with Rick after all Autumns agreed he should be King of Autumn. She could chat with Mhairi on it later...and to give warning about her concerns for a certain Spring.

It'd be difficult to match Mhairi without making it sound like another bid for the crown. But Morgan did...in volume: "Verily Mhairi! As the leaves, heh, fade I, Morgan Bellanar, Scrivener, swear to embrace the Leaden Mirror's aspects, heh, and aid in the Freehold's protection. I shalt seek knowledge for others, nary hindering my fellow Autumns that doth seek it. I shalt aid our comrades in our Court, heh, cooperating with our friends in all seasons. For a year and a day, if my deeds cause me to aid our foes or decimate the heh 'hold then I accept all reprisals the Wyrd shalt take to ruin my powers, this I do swear."

After making the loud oath she bowed to Mhairi, before moving to stand with the Queen. She positioned herself on Mhairi's left, slightly behind as was appropriate according to some medieval books she read. That let her quickly whisper to Mhairi: "]Overlooked, heh, inter-court politics, heh, hath happened. We'll need to talk later. Later, as now tis time for unity."

If Bronson thought he could manipulate Mhairi as he pleased, he was wrong. Morgan would've looked out for her fellow Autumn, even if she hadn't become Queen.

7. Likes Yumyumcrow, Gwydden, liked this post

(Freehold Pledge)Willpower 1 Spent

Jimmy approaches the newly crowned Sovereign of Autumn, still somewhat baffled by the turn of events that have unfolded at this gathering, but knowing one thing: that he needs to swear his pledge to the Freehold.

So, without further ado, his red, baleful eyes locked on Mhairi, he says the words:

"I, Jimmy the Knife, do swear that, for a year and a day, I will follow the rules that have been laid down to protect our community, and to not knowingly aid it's enemies. Mundane, and Other alike. To defend our borders and actively turn our enemies away, to fight them with everything I have. As long as I do, let my mind stay whole, focused, and sharp. And should I break this oath, let me be banished from this land forever."

The ogre repeats the oath with quiet intensity, with conviction. As it ends, he bows his head, feeling the Wyrd take hold. For better or worse, he is now bound to this place and to the Lost that call it home.

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

At Morgan's approach Mhairi's smile became a real thing, instead of a hopefully inviting message that just because she was the new Dread Queen didn't mean that she was that scary.

Mhairi nods, accepting Morgan's oath, warmth growing within her features when Morgan stood by her side. She'd been worried that all of Autumn would revolt when Mhairi made that oath and became their Queen. Especially since they all agreed Rick should have been King. Then when her Lady Scrivener whispers, Mhairi whispers, "Later." back, in confirmation and in promise.

Jimmy's the next to approach, "Witnessed and Accepted." Mhairi once again nods, "I'm sure that this Freehold will quickly become your home too."

Origins remember to spend your WP for your Pledge!

10. Likes Origins, West liked this post
    Nathan Griffin
    Nathan Griffin

To human eyes he looks slightly taller than average, with a lean, athletic build. His brown skin gives away his Mohawk ancestry, complementing his equally brown eyes and dark hair. He displays a military-styled haircut, shorter to the sides, and sports a few scars across his body and a particularly visible one in the form of claw marks across his face and neck. A very intense scent of forest, a mixing of pine needles, tree sap, and animal fur, characterizes him.
    Mien

Those who can see through the Mask observe black-and-white feathers to the sides of his face, that fuse seamlessly with his skin and hairline and close to his golden eyes. His teeth are unusually sharp, displaying fangs that are hard to categorize as belonging to a specific predator, although they most closely resemble a wolf's or some other canine's.

(Freehold Pledge)Willpower 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

The Beast drags his feet to the new sovereign of Autumn. He forces a smile — he'd much rather mean it, but his body seemed unresponsive at the moment.

"Queen. Huh. Congratulations. You'll do great."

He takes a deep breath and begins the pledge with the tone and mannerisms of someone reciting the Pledge of Allegiance.

"I, Nathan Griffin, swear to follow the rules of the Freehold in all things and to deny any and all forms of aid to its enemies, human or fae. I swear to do my utmost to protect this Freehold and all its members and lend my aid whenever it is at risk. I swear to follow my queen and be loyal to my fellow courtiers, as well as to prove a steadfast friend to all good allies of the Autumn Court."

And with that, he bowed. Clumsily.

12. Likes West, liked this post
    S
    Sasha

With Rick recently departing, her hopes to swear with him faded just like any other hope she'd had for the both of them. But, L'aire was not giving up on the Freehold.

"Queen Mhairi Ankaa. My pledge of loyalty to the Freehold shall be renewed this day for a year and a day. I will not knowingly give our knowledge to anyone outside the safety of our Freehold to which I hold most dear. As the Winter's Queen, will aid in keeping our enemies at bay." The Dancer gracefully bowed to the Leaden Queen. She was fairly certain that Terri would have been proud.

Morgan Bellanar

(Swearing Freehold Oath)Willpower 1 Spent
    PRE

ooc: keep forgetting this new expenditure system, sorry

15. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Nathan drags himself over to where she stood. His pledge awkward, but meaningful as he forces himself to smile, and recite not the words Mhairi had given, but adding more. Vowing to to follow her, to be a better Autumn Courtier.

Mhairi gives her kith-cousin a heartfelt smile in return. "Witnessed. And accepted, Nathan." Though she wondered why he'd left out the words needed to pledge himself as Ranger. Hadn't that been the tittle he'd wanted? Maybe it was just another thing Autumn would need to speak of when 'Later' came.

The graceful Onyx Queen is next to approach.

The Dancer, graceful in motion and in word, the Sorrow clinging to the Winter had Mhairi wondering if it were just the weight of the crown, and her Season's Emotion, or if it was the turn of events, and Rick's sudden departed after Autumn chose her...

"Thank you Queen L'aire. I hear your words, and accept them." Mhairi matches the Dancers movements - or tries too - as the women bows, they were after all, both Queens of the Freehold they call home.

Fell-flames cast over to the others still by the table. Green she knew would be making his oath to his Queen come Winter. But the new Springs. Scamp ( Jman ), and Bronson they needed to make their pledges now or...

Mhairi had never seen what would happen to the Lost who'd come to a Coronation but refused to Pledge...and with the Ashen crown atop her head...it would fall to her to decide their punishment.

17. Likes Yumyumcrow, West, Yog-Sothoth liked this post
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread