Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
Only post in this thread if your character has interacted with, or heard significant rumors/info about Truce.
Remember to include numbers (Public & Private) in your Post!
3 11
Consilium OPINIONS
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

Consilium Status Status 5 Spent
    OCC
    PRE

Public •••••
    "He aight. Sometimes maybe we do all need to hold hands and sing Kumbaya. He'd be a better Hierarch than, well, okay. Better than any this city's had that I've seen? Plus then I'd totally be able to say I have beers with the Hierarch."

Private: •••••
    "I asked him for a favor once, a big favor. And he did it, and hasn't, like, held it over my head. Which kinda says all you need to know about it."
    Nimbus in MiniSheet 2. Cloaked spells, no overt magical res. Scrut for deets.
    '...Watch With Glittering Eyes...'
    - Roald Dahl

2. Likes Vassagon liked this post

Fisher

Extempor. Affinity: •••••
    Eidetic Memory

PRE

Public/Private •••

"He's cute in that nerdy kind of way I guess, and he seems pretty important with a lot of responsibilities. I haven't really talked with him though."

Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3/1

[2R] Analyze Artefact (Deep Scrutiny of Artefacts, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [4R] Dark Matter (Matter Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [2R] One Mind, Two Thoughts (Prolonged, 1 scene)

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 1/3

[4] Aura Perception (Concentration, 1 scene)

[5] Third Eye (Mind Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)

[2R] Unseen Aegis (Armor, 1 scene)

Consilium Status Status 3 Spent
    PRE

Public / Private 3: "Truce is the Councillor for those on the Stygian Path. From what I have seen he demonstrates a guiding hand. I have no complaints."
    Campanella|Moros|Mysterium
    Gnosis: 4
    Occult Skill: 3

Wayland

Public Name: Richard "Richie" Holt
    Wayland

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Spells (3/3)

??? (Cloaked, Pot 4)
    ??? (Cloaked, Pot 6)
    ??? (Cloaked, Pot 7)

Consilium Status Status 4 Spent
    PRE

Public/Private 4

"He's the Councillor for my Path, but more than that, every time we have a Consillium meeting and people lose there shit, its always Truce that speaks up with a calm tone that epitomises our Path. Yeah, I said epitomise, word of the day yo."

Varyx
    aka Vanessa Thomas

Tempting (Pres 4)
    Sultry (SL 4)
    Varyx, Apostate Mastigos

Nimbus

Varyx's nimbus is subtle - she still looks more or less like herself, but there's something about her, something difficult to put your finger on... She's always been beautiful, but it's magnified and somehow terrible. Something so lovely can't be human, and it gives the people around her the impression that maybe she doesn't have any humanity, either.

+2
    SL
    PRE

Public 3

"I still don't know him as well as I'd like to. It's really too bad, he seems like someone who is both respectable and likable."

Private 4 - Truce

"I think you'd make a fine Hierarch, but I'd like to speak with you before you make your candidacy official. I'd like to know the man who would be our leader."

Robin Lewis, Prudence Miller
    (Current ID, Reality War Name)
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 6
    Personal Spells: 2

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

Public •••
    "He's the Moros Councilor right? I haven't talked to him, but if he's a Councilor he had to have done something right. Right?"

Private ••• ( Fisher )

"Okay....I kinda see it. The cute nerdy thing. But...I dunno...there's a quite confidence about him that just give me more meh vibes...hmmm...maybe it's because I like the adorable socially awkward ones..."
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower:

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Public/Private •••

He has a good head on his shoulders and is always there to help where ever he can. I look forward to working with him both as a Cabal mate and fellow Thθrarch. His ability to remain calm and well-spoken, not to mention his knowledge will serve him well if elected Hierarch.

Strix

PRE

Public/Private: •••

"Councilor Truce seems level-headed to me and very approachable, which is definitely a plus all things considered. In all honesty — and no disrespect aimed at any other councilor — we couldn't have lucked out more to have him represent the Moros in the Council.

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks (Roguish Good Looks) 2

OCC
    PRE

Public/Private 3
    The only Councilor I haven't yet met, Councilor Truce seems to be almost universally respected within the ranks of the Wise in Sacramento
    Active Spells: 2e Fortune's Protection (Rote), Sybil's Sight (Improvised)

no offense but do i look like i understand anything?

Avis
    Avis

Vulgar: Color drains from the immediate area and depth perception becomes temporarily skewed, everything seeming to draw in uncomfortably close, making rooms smaller and all but distant objects seem in reach.
    Vice: Color drains from Avis and her facial features seem indistinct and grainy, as though her identity is growing less defined.
    Virtue: Colors appear more vibrant and everything seems to become grander in scale.
    Merits

PRE

Public/Private 4: For a long time I didn't think much of Truce. As can be evidenced, by, ya know, the insults I spat at his face. But I was wrong. Truce is someone worthy of respect, and his dedication to not just the Consilium, but the best version of the Consilium is more than could be said of our last Hierarch.
    "Aw-Vee". Pres 2 (Moody). Mastigos, Adamantine Arrow. Trace of a Cajun accent.
    Defense: 8. 3 cloaked spells. Phone (pot 6), Belt (pot 5), Self (pot 2 +3) Spell tolerance: 1/3, Accumulation: 3/7

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread