Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
Status for Star
Only post in this thread if your character has interacted with, or heard significant rumors/info about Star.
Remember to include numbers (Public & Private) in your Post!
2 11
Consilium OPINIONS
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Presence •• (Bookish)
    Truce

Fair-skinned and thin, Truce does not appear to get out much, choosing instead to pursue more studious endeavors. He appears as a typical college student, wearing button up shirts, slacks, and a sports coat at times. His hair is dark brown and wavy, his eyes hazel.

Spell List

Spiders: EGuard(3P,self)

Consilium Status Status 4 Spent
    PRE

Public: ••••
    "The Obrimos Councillor has served on the Council in the past, taking up the slack when there was need for it. But even without that title, Magus Star has done his part to keep this Consilium whole. I respect his wisdom and counsel."

Private ( Faye Varyx Wayland Strix ): ••••
    "He may seem odd at times, but he's really talented and resourceful. And I suspect he has great patience, considering. Despite the stigma of being a Guardian, I think he has the best of intentions."

2. Likes West liked this post

Fisher

Extempor. Affinity: •••••
    Eidetic Memory

PRE

Public •••

"From the sounds of it he has done a lot in the past and been around a while. He is funny and fun to hang out with, but can be a little odd at times."

Private •••

"I like him, funny and has a way about him all his own. I just can't understand about half the stuff he says sometimes. Is it cultural reference stuff?"

4. Likes West liked this post
    Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3/1

[2R] Analyze Artefact (Deep Scrutiny of Artefacts, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [4R] Dark Matter (Matter Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [2R] One Mind, Two Thoughts (Prolonged, 1 scene)

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 1/3

[4] Aura Perception (Concentration, 1 scene)

[5] Third Eye (Mind Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)

[2R] Unseen Aegis (Armor, 1 scene)

Consilium Status Status 2 Spent
    PRE

Public / Private 2: "Councillor of the Mighty. Curious fellow and a bit of an enigma. What? A Guardian? Well that does explain it."
    Campanella|Moros|Mysterium
    Gnosis: 4
    Occult Skill: 3

6. Likes West liked this post

Wayland

Public Name: Richard "Richie" Holt
    Wayland

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Spells (3/3)

??? (Cloaked, Pot 4)
    ??? (Cloaked, Pot 6)
    ??? (Cloaked, Pot 7)

Consilium Status Status 3 Spent
    PRE

Public 3

"The dude's a Councillor and he's been around for a while. The guy knows how to play the game, but he's been a Councillor before and stepped up to the plate again when needed, so he does his duty, ya know?"

Private ( Faye Truce Strix ) 2

"Dude, the guy totally gave me the wrong directions to the theatre. I mean, if you dont want me to go, then just say it, but don't be a dick about it."

8. Likes West liked this post

Varyx
    aka Vanessa Thomas

Tempting (Pres 4)
    Sultry (SL 4)
    Varyx, Apostate Mastigos

Nimbus

Varyx's nimbus is subtle - she still looks more or less like herself, but there's something about her, something difficult to put your finger on... She's always been beautiful, but it's magnified and somehow terrible. Something so lovely can't be human, and it gives the people around her the impression that maybe she doesn't have any humanity, either.

+2
    SL
    PRE

Public 4

"Don't let his demeanor fool you. He's smart, capable, and he cares immensely about his cabal and about the Consilium as a whole. I've learned a lot from him since joining VT."

Private 5

"Half of the conversations I've had with him, I've ended up understanding more about myself and the Truth."

10. Likes West liked this post
    Robin Lewis, Prudence Miller
    (Current ID, Reality War Name)
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 6
    Personal Spells: 2

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

Public ••••

"My taste in music is not questionable. What's questionable is your taste in bovine perfection."

"Seriously, Star's totally one of my favorite people. In a totally platonic way - I mean it Avis , please don't murder-shank me. He's got the same sort of funny as me. Didn't think I'd run into anyone who'd go all soft tails and soulful eyes on me. But I'm glad I did."
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower:

12. Likes West liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Public ••••

Star’s been part of the community since I arrived. He’s done numerous good things for the Consilium and continues to put himself out there to help.

Private ( Truce , Strix , Wayland ) •••

I enjoy his odd sense of humor but I understand it isn’t for everyone. And he has done a few things that bug me, I can’t hold it against him. VT poaching every new face is a pain in the ass though.

14. Likes West liked this post

Strix

PRE

Public/Private: •••

"Star? He's the Obrimos councilor and overall seems a pretty cool guy from our little chat. Didn't have the chance to talk to him much myself, but he seems generally well-liked."

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks (Roguish Good Looks) 2

OCC
    PRE

Public/Private 3
    Councilor The Last Starfighter certainly has a way about him. It sounds like he's been very busy on behalf of the Consilium as well, earning his share of acclaim and respect.
    Active Spells: 2e Fortune's Protection (Rote), Sybil's Sight (Improvised)

no offense but do i look like i understand anything?

Avis
    Avis

Vulgar: Color drains from the immediate area and depth perception becomes temporarily skewed, everything seeming to draw in uncomfortably close, making rooms smaller and all but distant objects seem in reach.
    Vice: Color drains from Avis and her facial features seem indistinct and grainy, as though her identity is growing less defined.
    Virtue: Colors appear more vibrant and everything seems to become grander in scale.
    Merits

PRE

Public 5: I'm convinced the Consilium wouldn't be here if Star never came to town.

Private 5: Baskets.
    "Aw-Vee". Pres 2 (Moody). Mastigos, Adamantine Arrow. Trace of a Cajun accent.
    Defense: 8. 3 cloaked spells. Phone (pot 6), Belt (pot 5), Self (pot 2 +3) Spell tolerance: 1/3, Accumulation: 3/7

18. Likes West liked this post
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread