Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
Status for Avis
Only post in this thread if your character has interacted with, or heard significant rumors/info about Avis.
Remember to include numbers (Public & Private) in your Post!
0 11
Consilium OPINIONS
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Presence •• (Bookish)
    Truce

Fair-skinned and thin, Truce does not appear to get out much, choosing instead to pursue more studious endeavors. He appears as a typical college student, wearing button up shirts, slacks, and a sports coat at times. His hair is dark brown and wavy, his eyes hazel.

Spell List

Spiders: EGuard(3P,self)

Consilium Status Status 4 Spent
    PRE

Public ••••
    "She served formally as the Councillor of the Mastigos and performed well during her service on the Council. She has long been a member of this Consilium and is both straightforward and dutiful in word and action."

Private ( Faye Strix Varyx ): •••
    "She has a history of being rather blunt and hostile. There are times I doubt in her ability to consider the consequences of her actions. But, it may just be that I don't yet understand her well enough, not having shared in her experiences. I still see her as a valued member nonetheless."

2. Likes Cayce liked this post
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

Consilium Status Status 5 Spent
    OCC
    PRE

Public
    "Well. She's been here longer than anyone else? And been fighting lions and tigers and bears the whole time. Dunno about you, but I think that entitles her to a few 'F' Bombs..."

Private
    "Ummm, yeah? Still. She's... my chica cherry cola."
    Nimbus in MiniSheet 2. Cloaked spells, no overt magical res. Scrut for deets.
    '...Watch With Glittering Eyes...'
    - Roald Dahl

4. Likes Cayce liked this post

Fisher

Extempor. Affinity: •••••
    Eidetic Memory

PRE

Public ••••

"I'm still getting to know her, but she has been active for a long time before I've been her. She has done a lot from what I hear and under the gruff exterior i think she really cares about the consilium."

Private •••••

"I hope to get the chance to spend more time together. That hunting trip was loads of fun and we need to do something again sometime boss!"

6. Likes Cayce liked this post

Wayland

Public Name: Richard "Richie" Holt
    Wayland

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Spells (3/3)

??? (Cloaked, Pot 4)
    ??? (Cloaked, Pot 6)
    ??? (Cloaked, Pot 7)

PRE

Public 4

"She's been in the shit here longer than anyone, and survived where many have fallen. She's a true warrior with a spirit to live up to."

Private 4

"She makes you question yourself, forces you to re-check your beliefs and ideals. We all need that from time to time, to break and remake, forge anew."

8. Likes Cayce liked this post

Varyx
    aka Vanessa Thomas

Tempting (Pres 4)
    Sultry (SL 4)
    Varyx, Apostate Mastigos

Nimbus

Varyx's nimbus is subtle - she still looks more or less like herself, but there's something about her, something difficult to put your finger on... She's always been beautiful, but it's magnified and somehow terrible. Something so lovely can't be human, and it gives the people around her the impression that maybe she doesn't have any humanity, either.

Consilium Status Status 5 Spent
    +2
    SL
    PRE

Public 5

"She is an exceptional woman. She is both a cabal-mate and a friend, and her unyielding pursuit of Wisdom is something to be admired."

Private 5

"To be perfectly honest, I'm still a little disappointed she refused the Hierarch's position. I certainly don't blame her, but I still believe she'd make an exceptional Hierarch."

10. Likes Cayce liked this post
    Robin Lewis, Prudence Miller
    (Current ID, Reality War Name)
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 6
    Personal Spells: 2

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

Public ••••

"The bundle of supper politeness and cuddles....jay kay, jay kay. Buuuut everyone knew that. She's growly, but in an awesome way. She kicks ass and takes names and isn't a mega high maintenance bitchy bitch about it. Total pluses in my books."

Private •••

"We need to hang out more then the semi awkward times I gotta pee and she's headin' out of the bathroom."
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower:

12. Likes Cayce, West liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Public ••••

There is no denying her dedication to the Consilium as a whole. She has done a lot of good for the Awakened of Sacramento, and continues to do so.

Private ( Truce , Wayland , Strix ) ••

I admire the strength she has and how she sticks to what she believes. But I’m more than a little sick and tired of her attitude and talking down to those who’s opinions differ than her own, but it won’t stop me from trying to work with her.

14. Likes Cayce liked this post

Public •••
    "Half Master of Pandemonium, and tip of the Dragon's Talons."

"Heard her? Respect!"

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks (Roguish Good Looks) 2

Consilium Status Status 3 Spent
    OCC
    PRE

Public/Private 3
    She seems to hold universal acclaim with everyone who's been here for any length of time, from what I her. And her magical accomplishments aren't something to be disregarded either.
    Active Spells: 2e Fortune's Protection (Rote), Sybil's Sight (Improvised)

no offense but do i look like i understand anything?

Strix

Consilium Status Status 3 Spent
    PRE

Public/Private: •••

"I haven't had much chance to interact with her personally, but she appears to hold the respect of at least quite a few within the Consilium. That people were willing to appoint her Hierarch had to be build on something, after all."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread