Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 6
    Personal Spells: 2

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

"So I'm not the newbieust newb anymore?" tone makes it seem like she doesn't know how to handle it. "Seniority Bitches." a back of a laugh punctuates the words as a tongue peaks out, and bitten as she laughs.

Fisher 's comment on 'taking one for the team' keeps Tuesday's rasping, barking laugh going.

It takes the unicorn a moment to giggle herself out.

"ha...ha...if-if cloths are part of the Lie and we're all suposta be naked. You should get over that pesky modesty thing quick." Tuesday says quite seriously to Strix "Yep. That be Star . There was a theater promise, and a van. There wasn't any candy...buuuut there was chili fries."

Because that's what was important.

"Got your back Jack. Bitches be crazy." comes Tuesday's rasp even as hazel eyes see Avis intercept Black Swan. To Fisher, "Are you sure you want to?" Tuesday said trying to make her rasp sound therapisty à la 'how does that make you feel?'

The the mustelid named shaman called over one of the newbs ( Brother Rat ). A question brow is raised very questioningly. Did she want back up too, or was she gonna take him and have her-questioning-way with him in a shadowy corner? Whatever her cabalie preferred, Tuesday says, "Got your back to Jill." because Jack and Jill sounded better then Jack and Jane. "Bitches. Be. Crazy."
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower:

Fisher

Extempor. Affinity: •••••
    Eidetic Memory

PRE

Fisher grinned at Tuesday's mirth and she understood to some extent the other woman's feelings. She didn't really feel like an old hand or authority figure herself and when anyone mentioned councilor she almost wanted to look around for someone else to point them to. She might actually have to do some work, and hoped that any new thyrsus would not be too high maintenance.

"Seriously though it is interesting how much we divide people up into groups by what we choose to wear. People make all kinds of snap or spur of the moment judgements about social status based on how others look. I'm better than so and so, I'm more successful than so and so, or I'm richer than so and so. Then you have nudist groups and clubs and people find that a lot of the social division by class falls away when people are naked. How a person chooses to dress says a lot about them. Without the clothing thing to fall back on it takes people longer to try and find other ways to judge people and by then you might have gotten a chance to get to know them." Fisher said with interest in a moment of seriousness.

She turned to Brother Rat and grinned once more.

"Are you?" she asked with a suspicious glance. Then was smiling again. "Théarch huh? I'm Ungula Draconis myself, if we're using fancy names. A fancy way of saying finger fetish? I haven't figured that one out yet." The young woman snickered at her own joke. "So anyway...Truce is your go to man or leader I guess and he is there," she said pointing to Truce . "...and the little blonde hottie Faye is in your group too, you lucky rodent you..." Fisher said playfully nudging him with an elbow lightly before getting a little more serious. "I'm named after the small mammal in the mustelid family like a large mink or martin. So why Brother Rat, and what brings you to Sacramento?"

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Having heard her name mentioned, Faye makes her way over to Fisher and her group.

Smiling, "Couldn't help but overhear my name. Hope it was about something good." she says playfully to Fisher.

"Hey Tuesday." she greets her fellow Enchantress, "We really need to get together sometime." she was new, and Faye new little to nothing about her.

Turning to the new guy which was one of many new faces today ,"Hi, I'm Faye." she greets, holding a hand out.

Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

"Awwww, you're still our newbiest noob! Right, Fish?"

Wait. Speaking of 'our', hadn't Varyx... Whoops.

"Hey, Swan, never mind! My bad!"
    See that wave? Those are incredibly apologetic fingers. "Whoops. Forgot Varyx, you know. That she's been rubber-stamped. Anyway. It's all good, oh, right, so you must be...," A finger pointed at Strix. "One of the Brothers Grimm."

Lured a unicorn? That's got such a swanky ring to it. Is that how it went down?

"Sorry about that, man. I mean, not really, but it seems like what I should say? And I don't mean No-I'm-Not-Sorry because, like, I have anything against you. I'm just not, like, actually sorry. And lying seems super-rude. All things considered. You know. With your Unicorn. Don't you forget my uni-corn. "

Probably could have just gone with a 'My Bad' and wave like Blacks got. Whoops. Hopefully that offer to keep him alive from Seers extended to Ditched Exes.

"Faye! Hi. Tuesday and I were talking about you. Your show stuff. And, I dunno. Fish? I mean, if it's not clothes it's going to be something else. Piercings, scarring, et cetera. Just look at aboriginal and indigenous cultures. Because you're totally right. People want to. You know, say something about themselves. Speaking of. Saying something about themselves. So. Faye was totally in Vee Tee also, before, but isn't anymore because she left and wanted a fresh start when she came back. Nothing specific or bad happened and it's totally not about Crowley but I figured it might come up, you know, that she used to be in Vee Tee so might as well just get that out there, right?"

So who's the new guy.
    Nimbus in MiniSheet 2. Cloaked spells, no overt magical res. Scrut for deets.
    '...Watch With Glittering Eyes...'
    - Roald Dahl

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks (Roguish Good Looks) 2

OCC
    PRE

Brother Rat takes Faye's extended hand. "Well, according to my Councilor, you're a 'little blonde hottie' and I'm lucky to share Order affiliations with you." He gestures with his free hand in the direction of his name tag for corroboration. "Brother Rat, Acolyte. Dazzled to meet you Claviger."

"No," he answers easily, not particularly ruffled by the Seer insinuation. "I'm sure I'll speak with Deacon Truce later. I'm here because I was working with someone who was planning on becoming a Lictor, so I went on a nomadic spree for a bit. Didn't want to give any appearance of, you know, impropriety by sticking around their circut while they were in training. And I always wanted to travel a little, it's nice to be able to say you've seen some National Monuments." He gives a small shrug.

"As for the name..." he trails off a little, wrinkling his nose a bit in the process. "Do you want the pretentious reason that makes me sound really crazy or the one that makes me sound weird and only kinda crazy?"
    Active Spells: 2e Fortune's Protection (Rote), Sybil's Sight (Improvised)

no offense but do i look like i understand anything?

Strix

PRE

"There's only so much modesty left in me," Strix replied to Tuesday dryly, aware she (and the others) weren't aware of his military history. Just how he liked it, really. "But, hey, if ya crazy kids want to petition for 'No-Pants'-Friday in the Circle, you can have my vote." That commented was meant to be humorous, though he wouldn't exactly put it past either Fisher or Tuesday to try and get this going, if only for shit and giggles. No doubt, he'd be face-palming hard if they actually tried to get him to sign such a petition.

Fisher's momentary seriousness was interrupted by the appearance of one of the new mages around here, Strix taking to listening in on them with one ear while turning his attention back to Star — who received an utterly blank and confused look, reference utterly lost on him. "I'm one of the Moros," he eventually said, grinning slightly, "and it's all good, man. I know what you're getting at." Sort of. "No hard feelings or plans of excruciating doom for you."

Not so sure about that unicorn sing-song that just happened, though.

"Sure only good things are said about you, Faye," he chuckled, nodding at her in greeting.

Noticing by chance Wayland's waving him over, followed by a stranger calling out he was Free Council and looking for a seneschal, Strix hummed thoughtfully. "Huh, guess our Sentinel wants something," he noted as he kept looking into their direction, then he shrugged at the group, "and if the other guy is a Libertine, might as well go and greet him. Then point him into the direction of a Councilor, instead." What with them currently having no provosts/seneschals.

"If you excuse me," he said, then added over his shoulder, "don't get killed while I'm gone,", referencing Star's request for backup from before, as he headed towards Wayland and the Libertine.

Strix leaves the scene for now to go back here.

Robin Lewis, Prudence Miller
    (Current ID, Reality War Name)
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 6
    Personal Spells: 2

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

"See this. This is gold." finger points a Fisher and her cloths and naked talk. "Naw Strix it wouldn't be a no pants Friday. It would have to be a ABC party - Anything But Clothes." her smirky smirk is smirking. "Later," a finger wave is had for the libertine bird of ill omen as he wanders away.

"Green alligator~!" glare is shot, "Awesome...now this is gonna be in my head forever..." she trails off humming a few bars under her breath.

It might be nice to get to know her fellow Enchantress. Or it would be hell. With a shrug, "Yeah sure Faye. We haven't had a chance to talk." only time could tell if it would be either or. "Yeah, that's right, Star told me you preform." a smile, "Yeah and I was like dude I could do music. Everything's better with music." a grin.

"Oh! Oh!" a hand flies into the air, in a very 'pick me, pick me' manner, "Both. Totally do both Rat-bro."
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower:

Fisher

Extempor. Affinity: •••••
    Eidetic Memory

PRE

"Oh totally," Fisher grinned broadly at Star's ribbing of Tuesday. "Our cute widdle noobiest unicorn."

She didn't seem to mind Star's shortening of her name to just Fish. She seemed to take it in stride, after all she liked fish. They were important animals especially to seafaring peoples like hers.

"People will always find something to differentiate themselves from others even if everything is exactly the same,"
    she nodded. "Oh, so Faye was able to escape huh?" she teased with a smile. "I guess I didn't run fast enough. I got lured in with laughter, promises of vanilla milk, and food. Totally wasn't fair." Fisher finished with a fake pout.

When Brother Rat spoke she she was certain he was speaking English, but she didn't understand how some of those names and things were relevant. It sounded more like a religious dialog, however with the outreach and proselytizing the Ladder did, or she heard that they did, she shouldn't be surprised at their titles.

"SHHHHH!" Fisher make a fake panicked expression. "That was a secret! Oh geez now she totally knows she's hot."

"Oh good," she said with another nod. "I love meeting new people and would hate to sour a good thing."

She turned to the others present and decided to jump in and explain.

"Oh, I forgot to say. Brother Rat sent me a text that he was new to town so I told him to meet us here so we could ambush...I mean get to know him."
    she said with a playful smile. "I guess I'm getting pretty infamous already! People already know me abroad...that's kind of scary in a way how fast word travels."

"I agree, tell both. They both sound interesting."
    Fisher said waiting expectantly.

"Catch ya later Ill-omen!" Fisher said waving to Strix and then turned back to Brother Rat.

9. Likes , West liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Others talking about her, which was good, right? Oh, her shows, that was def good!

“I really suck at basketball, but I could totally be on the scar team!” she could try, and it sounded like fun. Scarification and suspensions scars counted right?

Sometimes attention was good, but sometimes you didn’t want everyone talking about you. This was kinda one of those days, cause there was new faces, and they should be focused on them.

“Oh!” she exclaims with a laugh, “You’re too kind Fisher.” She replies with a grin. “Well welcome Brother Rat, we’ll have to setup a time to talk about Ladder business soon.” A name tag? Really? Not a bad idea. “You’ll find both Deacon Truce and I are Lictors, having passed the exams.” She wondered if he was planning on taking the test himself. “I know all about traveling! I’d love to her about your travels, maybe we can exchange stories.” She did miss traveling, but having a secure home was nice too.

She beams at Strix, “I certainly hope so.” She had her own demons and skeletons, but she hoped to keep those private.

Looking to Tuesday, “Really?! Oh, well now we are defiantly getting together, I love music, it’s an essential part of my life. And I’d love to hear your music.” She was never musically inclined, but she admired people who could play.

Grinning to Fisher, “Any good performer is a master of escaping anything.” She joked. “My time with them was too short, but I look forward to us all working together.”

She chuckles at Fishers faked panic, she could see them getting along really well.

Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

Well, that's true.

He'd never made Faye vanilla milk or taken her out for chili fries. Would she have stayed? Would he have woken up to a cinnamon flavored toothpick apported into one his eyeballs? Or just stabbed, the old-fashioned way?

"Clavigers, Deacons and Lictors, oh my."
    Honestly? It's nice. Maybe Sacramento could have a trial that didn't hand out verdicts of making three-time Secrecy losers do their Order duties. That? That's. A. True. Story. "Is Brother Rat like Friar Tuck? Like, is it a, whoops, sorry, okay, yeah, tell us..."

A wave was offered to Strix as the Moros made like the dearly... and departed. That's right, tick tock the puns don't stop. The barbecue might be over but the fun isn't.

"He seems pretty cool. Grim. Or was he Grimmer."
    He'd shoulder bump Tuesday but honest to Aether the girl looked more fragile than... well... him. "But apparently Fisher's famous, so. Yeah."

The words were soft, slid into empty spaces in the conversation like a card into a deck. Not enough to disrupt, because, obviously, there's Thyrsus-Fu that needed doing. Two fingers pointed Incredibly Indiscreetly at Wayland and Strix and lips mouthed You-Cool-With-Them to Faye.

Because Crowley's Idea.
    Nimbus in MiniSheet 2. Cloaked spells, no overt magical res. Scrut for deets.
    '...Watch With Glittering Eyes...'
    - Roald Dahl

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread