Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3/1

[2R] Analyze Artefact (Deep Scrutiny of Artefacts, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [4R] Dark Matter (Matter Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [2R] One Mind, Two Thoughts (Prolonged, 1 scene)

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Personal Spells: 1/3

[4] Aura Perception (Concentration, 1 scene)

[5] Third Eye (Mind Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)

[2R] Unseen Aegis (Armor, 1 scene)

PRE

"That... That is... far worse than I had thought. I had... was... hoping that there might be evidence of the original time line laying around that we could gather up, maybe reverse what the Seer's did at a later time. Restore the tapestry to what it should be..."

But now though, Campanella did not sound quite as convinced.

"We should look into this. Especially if these... effects... had anything to do with the disappearance of our Order." Slowly he regains his composure. It was all he could say, his mind still reeling from the implications. He barely registered just how Avis left their little group. "I was hoping that I might be able to reconstitute our Athenaeum. Somehow. Would I be able to enlist you? You don't need to answer me now - you have just got here, same as I. But think on it."

He shifted on his feet, in part to get a better look at the other huddles and in part to simply do something other than quiver.
    Campanella|Moros|Mysterium
    Gnosis: 4
    Occult Skill: 3

2. Likes Cayce liked this post

There is a brief furrow of her eyebrow when Campanella mentions the reconstruction of the Athenaeum… because apparently there was none at the moment. That meant no place to store the items she managed to salvage from the Seer’s wicked and crooked paws. The eyebrow raised slightly when he mentioned enlisting her with the quickly repressed hint of a glare.

”Yes, we shall see about you enlisting me to help you with those tasks…” Apparently her fellow Mystagogue had some attitude problems that required clarification from her side but that wouldn’t happen today. Consilium was not the right place.

”I’m very dedicated to the order. She finally added underlying the source and focus of her dedication and that she didn't bode ill will. It was mostly to make her new friend understand she was no errand girl of his.

Her hands search for the mobile phone, the screen brightens for a few moments and for a brief moment a hint of surprise can be glimpsed.
    ”Hmmmm, I’m sorry I can’t stay much longer. It was a pleasure! I’m really looking forward to discuss all of this and perhaps more!” None of the resentment seems to be present, there is even a brief smile punctuating the greeting. Black Swan was still on good terms with her fellow Mystagogue, in the end all she needed was to send him some warning signs for him to reevaluate her posture regarding her.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

This will close tomorrow evening so the formal Consilium can open October 1!
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Personal Spells: 3/1

[2R] Analyze Artefact (Deep Scrutiny of Artefacts, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [4R] Dark Matter (Matter Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [2R] One Mind, Two Thoughts (Prolonged, 1 scene)

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Personal Spells: 1/3

[4] Aura Perception (Concentration, 1 scene)

[5] Third Eye (Mind Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)

[2R] Unseen Aegis (Armor, 1 scene)

PRE

"Of course. And I very much hope we can continue this conversation some other time, then." Campanella smiled back. "I believe you have my card. I'll be in touch shortly. We can talk then."
    Campanella|Moros|Mysterium
    Gnosis: 4
    Occult Skill: 3

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread