Regina was doing her inspection of the hotel staff. Madam Sabri had run a good ship, and the attention to detail ingrained in her herd was startling perfect. All of their uniforms were clean and neat, no wrinkles, the false smiles perfect to a tee. Quite impressive indeed.
"Vani, thank you. Please send them back to their tasks, and have one of them come to my quarters." Vani gives a small bow, not quite deep enough.
"Vani, you do realize that you have been given to me yes? And that Madam Sabri has given me the power to do with you as I will." She says, ignoring that the herd has now looked on, watching what the outcome will be.
"You will bow appropriately to me, or you will not be fed. You will go mad from the hunger, until I find the time to have you earn your food. Perhaps I will make you humiliate yourself, or shame your family. And you will do it, because I say so." Longinus, why were the kine so foolish? "Now, bow." She ordered.
Vani lowered her head and shoulders, but not enough for Regina's taste. She walked over and shoved Vani's head and body lower, her nails drawing fresh blood from Vani's wounds. "Do you understand?"
"Ye-e-es m'lady." Vani stuttered, not used to the violence at all. "Good, then stay that way for the rest of the night. You will learn the proper height best that way."
"Yes M'lady." humiliation colored her face as the blood dried on her neck.

Before Dawn regina approached the tired woman.
"Rise." She commanded. Vani did so, her back stiff from the awkward position.
"Look at me." Vani, like most of the staff, never looked at Regina, alwasy at the floor. "Look at me!" Regina demanded, and vani's eyes shot up to her face. "Drink." Regina drew her knife across her wrist, pulling forth the blood.
"My Lady, I-"
"Silence." Regina cut her off. This woman's insolence was trying her patience quite much. "Drink."
Vani suckled on Regina's wrist, the sweet taste overcoming her normal crassness. Was it only fear of the new order, or was she truly so difficult? Regina doubted that Sabri would have taken on such an individual if she was not usful.
Vani continued to drink, the blood so delicious.
"That is enough." Regina pulled the ghoul off of her, even as she struggled for more. It took a minute for Vani to compose herself, but she returned to herself soon enough.
"I don't ever want to have to punish you again. Madam Sabri recommended you very highly, I would hate to see her proven false." She is gentle now, the anger long since passed.
"Yes M'lady." Vani bows, properly this time, and with a bit more sincerity in her voice. The blood is strong.