DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

Additional Identifying Features:
    A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

"Lynn, Lynn, Lynn," Coco chanted in time to the sound of her phone ringing up her Queen's number...

Lynn Mills
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

Lynn Mills

Queen of the Verdant Court
    Darkling Nightsinger/Minstrel
    Presence - 2 Mantle (Spring) - 3 Wyrd - 3

FAME
    PRE

Lynn pulled out her phone and glance at the caller ID before hitting accept and raising it to her ear. "Hello?"

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

"Lynn!" came the overly exuberant greeting through the phone.

"It's Coco," the wasp added at a much more sedate volume, and a much more blase tone. "I know we talked some time ago about getting a building with a studio space, but I've actually been thinking since we last talked, and, well, just tell me this: how do you feel about Karaoke Bars?"
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

4. Likes West liked this post

Lynn Mills

FAME
    PRE

Lynn blinked a couple of times. "Well, I've been looking at some places but hit a snag that kept me from settling on any of them. I'd just gotten the chance to get back to my plans…. Which I guess makes a good time to consider new ones." She ran one hand through her hair. "Personally, I'm not a huge fan of a Karaoke Bar, but that's personal opinion. Why, what is it you've got in mind?"

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Coco's Mien

Mantle:

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

"I'm glad you asked!" Coco brightly proclaimed before her voice took on an exaggeratedly gossipy tone. "You see, I was at the Blue Note the other night and I overheard someone talking about how they missed when it was a karaoke bar. Which is ridiculous, as it's never been a karaoke bar, and that's what I promptly told them. But imagine my surprise when they told me that, no, it was actually a Karaoke bar several years ago, called the Empty Orchestra. That is, until it was bought by, surprise surprise, a certain man famed for his Fair Weather attitude and turned into some trashy joint.

"So, that got me thinking: our favorite place in town has begun to decline, too. The Rose Garden just isn't the same with its Rose. Sure, it might not be quite the same as being gutted into a tasteless stain of a restaurant, but the food is just passable now, not excellent like it used to be. So what if we moved to a more joyous location? One where everyone was encouraged to sing like a bird set free? Wouldn't a club just be so much more fun?"
    Coco asked, a hint of glee in her voice.

"I'm just saying, the Rose Garden is wilting, and while the Blue Note might have reclaimed the Orchestra's space, it doesn't have the same spirit. So why don't we resurrect it? Why don't we create something wonderful in its name again? I have the money. Or I will soon. All I need to know is if you'd like to join me in making it something fabulous."

7. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post

Lynn Mills

FAME
    PRE

Lynn frowned, the sound of fingernails tapping coming clearly over the phone. "Are you talking about moving the center of Springs operations to another place, or simply our social center? Since the common Hollow is rooted in the Rose Garden, I'm reluctant to move our base of operations without a lot of planning. But if it's simply going to be our social center . . . it can certainly be done. Or we could put the work into rebuilding the Rose Garden." She shrugged. "I'd be interested in hearing your plans, either way."

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Coco's Mien

Mantle:

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

"I'm no chef, my dear, and unless you've been holding back on us, I don't believe you are, either. Without a Chef worthy of its previous owner, the Rose Garden is simply dead to me. It's not a place that fosters Desire, not as it should be. Thankfully, however, it will take time to open a club. So think on it, and then see if you like the Empty Orchestra better than the Rose Garden, once it exists again, and then you can make up your mind?" Coco suggested with a queer mildness given her previous enthusiasm.

Lynn Mills

FAME
    PRE

"Certainly," Lynn answered, lean in over to dig out a piece of paper and scribble a note on it. "Did you already have a place in mind? What theme are you going to be working with?" Honest curiosity and interest were clear in her tone. "Did you plan to have a live DJ or something like a karaoke machine? Definitely a bar. Karaoke always seems to work better when there's booze involved. At least in my experience."

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Coco's Mien

Mantle:

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

"Well, I'll have the building soon, so I can give you the rundown in person, if you'd like," Coco offered.

Lynn Mills

FAME
    PRE

"That sounds good. Please let me know when the time comes and I'll be there."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread