Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
Only post in this thread if your character has interacted with, or heard significant rumors/info about Mhairi Ankaa.
Remember to include numbers (Public & Private) in your Post!
0 12
Freehold OPINIONS
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Public: “Haven’t seen her in a while, but that’s my fault. I seem to recall hearing good things though, and I remember good things about our last meeting.”

Private: Ava Campbell “It’s not that I blame her or anything, but Jesus Christ, between her and Morgan I’m not sure how much more stuttering I can take.”

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Public: "Nice girl. She seems committed to, heh, help the club and do stuff. I anticipate she shalt go far."

Private Ramona Bohannon : "And THAT factors, heh, in my like of her. I could, heh, probably lone her some of my self help books, heh."

3. Likes liked this post

Morgan Bellanar

Freehold Status Status 1 Spent
    PRE

ooc: Sorry, quick reply doesn't have the expenditure icons.

Freehold Pledge: Winter
    Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Emergency Services) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3
    Malcolm Green, the Mountain

WP: 4/4
    Health: 10/10
    Giant
    Mantle: Bubble of crisp, cold, air surrounds him. Frost rimes his head and shoulders, tracing icy epaulettes.
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

(+1 Investigation, +1 Intimidation) - Winter 2016

Freehold Pledge

(+1 Streetwise) - Winter 2016

Dragon's Bane Pledge

(+3 Faerie Favour) - Spring 2017
    Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

"She's one of us. Seen her round. Don't know that much about her. Heh! You know... we move in different circles, as they say."

6. Likes liked this post

Alex Rivers

"I'm learning that there are some real brains behind that pretty face."

8. Likes liked this post
    Nathan Griffin
    Nathan Griffin

To human eyes he looks slightly taller than average, with a lean, athletic build. His brown skin gives away his Mohawk ancestry, complementing his equally brown eyes and dark hair. He displays a military-styled haircut, shorter to the sides, and sports a few scars across his body and a particularly visible one in the form of claw marks across his face and neck. A very intense scent of forest, a mixing of pine needles, tree sap, and animal fur, characterizes him.
    Mien

Those who can see through the Mask observe black-and-white feathers to the sides of his face, that fuse seamlessly with his skin and hairline and close to his golden eyes. His teeth are unusually sharp, displaying fangs that are hard to categorize as belonging to a specific predator, although they most closely resemble a wolf's or some other canine's.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Public 1: "She seems... nice. Yeah, I know that doesn't say much. Wonder what she's doing in our gang, though. She doesn't seem like the type, but then I suppose I'm not one to talk."

10. Likes liked this post
    M
    Matrixchild

Public/Private 1: "One of the first people I met when I came to town and I've liked her ever since. She seems to have grown more confident with time."

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

Additional Identifying Features:
    A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

Public and Private 2: Mhairi is a dear, I'm quite impressed with her. When we first met she was this shy little bundle of timidity, which might sound redundant, but was just accurate at the time, but she's really revealed herself to be quite a bit more fascinating in the meantime. I'm confidant she'll be much more than a mere Page, soon.
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

13. Likes liked this post
    S
    Sasha

Public/Private 1 – She is starting to become more of a fixture than just a passing presence in the Freehold. I look forward to seeing her more.

S
    Saeyer

Public/Private 2: "Mhairi has ambitions and the drive to make them real. I've enjoyed the conversations we've had and I'm looking forward to seeing more of her."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread