Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
Status for Coco
Only post in this thread if your character has interacted with, or heard significant rumors/info about Coco.
Remember to include numbers (Public & Private) in your Post!
1 10
Freehold OPINIONS

Public: “We got off to a rocky start. Things have gotten way better. Would never have thought someone as different and… antagonistic? As we were a few months ago would be friends like we are now.”

Private: Coco “I want to make sure you know that it means a lot to me, how hard you worked with me to… get from that place where we didn’t like each other at all, to where we are now. I know it wasn’t easy, for either of us, but you reached out and you made the effort, and I’m not exactly easy to know myself. I suppose I’m just saying, I see how hard you worked, how much you care, I see it and I appreciate it.”

Private: Ava Campbell “How much did I bitch about Coco?” She laughs, “And look at us now!”

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

Freehold Status Status 2 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Public: "I-ah still think Coco's all-ah poise and grace. All sharp wit and-ah sharper skill, But-ah it's different now. I-ah don't see her as-as intimidating as I-ah did before. Which is good. Since, we're-ah friends. Being intimidated by your-ah friends is a bad thing. Which I guess it's good that I'm not being intimidated by Coco since...you know...friends...." Mhairi's ramble trails off.

Private: ( Coco ) "We-ah still gotta have that-ah-that spar sometime!"
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

Morgan Bellanar

Freehold Status Status 3 Spent
    PRE

Public: "She tis changed from whom she once was. A good change for certain, heh, she is much more sociable now."

Private Mhairi :Ye new folks wouldn't believe how, uh...heh, abrasive she was. Tell ye true: I prefer the new Cosima to the old one, heh."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Thread title changed -- small reminder, for the wiki status 'scrape' to work, the thread title has to be identical to the character's wiki page name
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

5. Likes InvertedMonkey liked this post
    Freehold Pledge: Winter
    Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Emergency Services) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3
    Malcolm Green, the Mountain

WP: 4/4
    Health: 10/10
    Giant
    Mantle: Bubble of crisp, cold, air surrounds him. Frost rimes his head and shoulders, tracing icy epaulettes.
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

(+1 Investigation, +1 Intimidation) - Winter 2016

Freehold Pledge

(+1 Streetwise) - Winter 2016

Dragon's Bane Pledge

(+3 Faerie Favour) - Spring 2017
    Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

Freehold Status Status 1 Spent
    PRE

"She's nice now, huh? What!!?? Its not like we talk, exactly. But don't discount her. Or her skills, yeah?"

Alex Rivers

"I still don't know her story or what she really wants, but she doesn't strike me as somebody to trifle with. I know that others in the Freehold respect her, fear her... or both."

S
    Sasha

Public 1 - Some things are best left unsaid.

Private 0 - Malcolm Green , Daniel Leto , Rick Pereg - Green, I think you may want to draw another conclusion...

S
    Saeyer

Public 3: "Coco can be divisive, but she's also become a close friend and I trust her. If I didn't we wouldn't be motley mates. She also agreed to tutor me a bit in fencing and she's been a firm, and good, teacher. Apparently I slouch."

Private 3: Ramona Bohannon "It's definitely been a bit of a road, but I'm excited for what's next. It already feels like Coco has changed, though maybe that's just because we're seeing her from a little closer these days. I mean, she's not that different..."

L

Public 1: I mean...you'd think she could extend at least the pretense of courtesy to a Sovereign.

Private 1: Sometimes it's almost like she's bound and determined to take a step back with every step forward.

Status is 2!

Closed Thread