Ok so the Oracles probably made all of this then. Or maybe an Archmaster or two? But ok Titanic can't make its trip or at least some of it can't. So maybe the iceberg is all part of a Guardian cover story then...that would be kind of impressive and terrifying. Fisher though...that can't be tolerated. Not if the Nation is to live.

Arthur starts with a calm measured pace. "I don't know about your dream Fisher but in mine we were scattered. Not just us, here, all of the Pentacle. The Nation had been shattered even worse than it is now." Stone begins to form. "We were running for our lives, broken."

Then fire lights Arthur's voice and eyes. "If the Nation falls then there is no one to bring humanity to it's destiny. The Jailors would win and humanity would be kept in this Lie and denied what is ours, Imperium." Throw aside the Diamond and Thunder and Blood? Get the fuck out.

A crack of that grin and the fire cools to a simmer. "And honestly? I'm going to go with what the Acanthus say on this, I have no idea what shifting history would do."

With a nod and smile Arthur agrees with July and Faye and the new one..Tuesday? "This is war right? We have People for that." Eyes shift to only other Master in the room that Arthur knows of, who also happens to be an Arrow, Avis .
I loved this post, Kelreth . You've done a really good job of learning Ladder ideology, and applying it/weaving it into motivation without it feeling like a infodump/regurgitation. Thumbs up!