Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
71 - 80
DISPLAYED
Introduce Yourself

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 8 of 32 First ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... Last
    Kaze
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco
    Kaze

Striking Looks (Fit and Healthy Glow) 2
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco

I'm fascinated by Mage and it's interdimensionality.
    Oh that’s awesome! We could definitely welcome a new mage to the venue! Also do check out the wiki! It’s got over ten years of content and is awesome!

Yes it's so rich! This world is full of so much life and history. It feels very complete.

3. Likes Ruach liked this post

Welcome!

5. Likes Ruach liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

Hey folks! I found my way back (thanks for the link). What's new? I'm looking at bringing in a vampire Character

7. Likes Ruach liked this post
    T
    TherianTheorist

Welcome back to the forum, Seryna. We hope you'll enjoy your stay here as much as you did the first time around.

Here's a link to the Discord Chat, if you need it.

9. Likes Ruach liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

Thank you TherianTheorist. I hope that the holidays were pleasant for you. I am rapidly trying to catch up.

11. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra

Welcome! Please feel free to ask any question you may have. And as Abyssal said, stop by the Discord. There is usually someone on who can help answer questions

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Hey folks! I found my way back (thanks for the link). What's new? I'm looking at bringing in a vampire Character
    Welcome back Seryna ♥

/me hands Jennifer a piece of celebratory fudge
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

14. Likes Yumyumcrow, Ruach liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

*giggles* I literally just read through CTears. Those were some good times. *toasts with fudge* Cheers!

16. Likes Ruach, West liked this post

Hello again everyone. My name's Shane, I poked about at this site a couple (like maybe 4) years ago, life got busy and I couldn't keep up with it. But i can't stay away from PbP games forever. Some people here may know me from other sites from days long passed. I plan on being able to post regularly, at least 4 days a week if not more; weekends are a bit iffy, especially if I'm away for LARP.

I'm mostly about to practice prose and write with all of you fine players, explore the world the ST sets forth and get in over my head in things. I'd like to think I'm pretty easy going and not much really gets to me. I'm pretty open if folks want to talk and discuss things.

Dunno what else to say, I don't have a character concept in mind JUST yet but I'll work on one. Likely start with Changeling or Mage and branch off from there.

18. Likes West, , Abyssalstar liked this post
Page 8 of 32 First ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... Last
+ Reply to Thread