Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
Introduce Yourself

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 32 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last

Puck Scenes

I guess I should redo this since it's been years....

Screen name: Xander

See what I did there? Contrary to popular belief my SN is not a buffy reference (sorry folks).

So I started playing on this site a long time ago when I first heard of mage but failed to find another person willing to run. I submitted my first ever non hunter to Key on September 2012, and later went on to ST the venue for most of a year. After some pretty uncomfortable exchanges with another HST years later, I decided to take my leave for a while. I love writing, and despite some of the experiences I've had I do have some pretty fond memories of this site and it's players so I've stuck around to read for most of the past few years despite not always having a clue what I want to play to submit a character.

That last part has finally changed though and I have a Mastigos approved and ready to go. I'm recovering from a cold which is why I haven't dived back in just yet, but I very much look forward to doing so!
    Just your friendly neighborhood gulmoth!

2. Likes Vincent, Travisc06489, Kelreth liked this post

0 Scenes

Might as well introduce myself since I've been chatting on Discord for a few days while I read the books.
    I'm Vincent. I'm not entirely new to PbF games but it's my first Awakening (and generally nWOD) one as I've been playing oWOD for a few years but mostly Ascension and the occasional Masquerade game.

Cheers.

4. Likes Ruach, Travisc06489 liked this post

Vauban

If you need help, we have a Discord Server you can join and ask questions in.

6. Likes Vincent, liked this post

0 Scenes

Oh, I've been on Discord for the past few days (Ghostwalker). Thanks for the offer.

8. Likes Kelreth, Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra

Have to say, love seeing new faces! Welcome!! Look forward to RP'ing with you all soon

10. Likes Vincent liked this post

Hello all!

I'm a table top lover who runs an unrelated game with a few friends IRL. Aaaand I just recently got done playing VtmB and kinda got sucked back into WoD. I've never played nWoD, but way I see it, that just gives me the pleasure of learning it for the first time! I found this place with a quick google, so good SEO!

Right now I've got the privilege of posting frequently. I don't really have anything that's off-limits.

Lastly, I favor socializing and character development. But I'll get into plots as soon as I figure out exactly -what- I want to do with the char because plots are fun and high stakes! Pun unintended but I'm leaving it in.

I'm off to put into a char sheet the concept I had. Hope to have fun with you lot!

12. Likes Ruach, Origins, Vincent liked this post

0 Scenes

Welcome friend, spoken from an oWOD player to another, nWod can be hilariously fun to play as the rules are less clunky. Are you sticking to vampire or going to try out Mage/Changelings?
    Feel free to join us on Discord, the more the merrier.

14. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Street, Clubs)
    Primal Urge
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Rhodes

Rhodes Scenes

Angular features, pointed ears. His jet-black hair bursts into bright red flowers and fine dark leaves about his ears forming a wreath of firey foliage that trailed just below his shoulders. Thin woody vines broached and twined across his milky-white skin, with leaves and budding flowers breaking into bloom at his cuffs.

Hedgespun coat - darkest thunderclouds, broiling and writhing, occasionally flashing as if lighting was happening on the other
    Phoenyx

Phoenyx Scenes

Nimbus: Scarlet flames rising out from her like giant sperading wings, and the sound of an eagle's screech.

So, uh, Hey!

I was pretty facinated by the site - I've done a bunch of PbP but nothing in a developed evolving world on this scale. I'm more familiar with nWoD Werewolf than the others, simply by having played the most, so I'll probably start there and maybe do some backward conversions for Vampire (I've played a bunch of CoD Requiem 2nd, but would need to bone up on rules differences there).

Otherwise, started Rp in uni and just kinda kept going I enjoyed it so much. I enjoy playing around with powersets but more than that I like tracking down plots and overcoming obstacles, and engrossing IC conversations with other characters - I love watching those relationships develop, for better of worse.

So, yeah. I'll be kicking around an old Werewolf idea and hopefully submit it soon.
    "Why? Why? Why? WHY?"
    "Four excellent questions!"
    Martin Kreefe and Douglas Richardson, Cabin Pressure

16. Likes Ruach, Origins, Yumyumcrow liked this post

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

Welcome Xadun !

Feel free to ask any Wolf questions in our discord chat or in our Wolf OOC threads: http://nwod.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?298-OOC-WtF

18. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Street, Clubs)
    Primal Urge
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Rhodes

Rhodes Scenes

Angular features, pointed ears. His jet-black hair bursts into bright red flowers and fine dark leaves about his ears forming a wreath of firey foliage that trailed just below his shoulders. Thin woody vines broached and twined across his milky-white skin, with leaves and budding flowers breaking into bloom at his cuffs.

Hedgespun coat - darkest thunderclouds, broiling and writhing, occasionally flashing as if lighting was happening on the other
    Phoenyx

Phoenyx Scenes

Nimbus: Scarlet flames rising out from her like giant sperading wings, and the sound of an eagle's screech.

Welcome Xadun !

Feel free to ask any Wolf questions in our discord chat or in our Wolf OOC threads: http://nwod.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?298-OOC-WtF
    Thanks, Kelreth. I've done a prolonged poke around the OOC & IC threads so far, and it all seems pretty cool. I've a couple of ideas rattling around - when I narrow down something I'm happy with I'll start posting in those threads
    "Why? Why? Why? WHY?"
    "Four excellent questions!"
    Martin Kreefe and Douglas Richardson, Cabin Pressure

20. Likes Kelreth liked this post
Page 2 of 32 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last
+ Reply to Thread