Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
171 - 180
DISPLAYED
Introduce Yourself

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 18 of 32 First ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 28 ... Last

Welcome Zon! If you have any questions don't hesitate to reach out! Hope to see you in play soon!

2. Likes Ruach liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

Hello, welcome Zonghioul. I started roleplaying with DnD when I was like ten I hope that you enjoy learning about the werewolf and changeling forums! They have some great activity.
    If you ever want to try Vampire, we would love to welcome your new character.

4. Likes Zonghioul123 liked this post

I might just take you up on that offer once i get into the flow a bit more.

6. Likes Ruach liked this post

Greetings,

I'm a big fan of urban fantasy (my first exposure being Angel) and an actor by training so I've always wanted to find a way to bring those two loves together. Especially if trenchcoats and broadswords are an option.

My preferred style of play is to have fun, make meaningful risks, and to build relationships in the worlds I play. Wether it's making deals with allies or having a tense cup of tea with a fond foe, I want to make those interactions mean something to the characters involved. And if there's a pun or two thrown in, all the better.

8. Likes , , pisces, Xander liked this post

Just realised I didn't do this!

Hi, I'm Kaliska (Or Kal, or Kally) from Melbourne, Australia. I've been gaming for longer than I would like to admit, more than twenty years, and still have my first edition Masquerade book. It's a PAPERBACK.
    I'm usually a Storyteller, building intricate worlds with ethically heavy choices to be made where the right answer isn't clear.
    In the real world I am a Youth Justice Worker, working with at risk young people in Police custody, and before that spent time in the armed forces. I'm a mum, a partner, and tired... mostly tired.

10. Likes Yumyumcrow, , , pisces, Xander liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

Hi Boxing Unicorn! I also was a Buffy and Angel fan. Did you follow season 9/ season 6 carried on in comic books?
    We do have the venue in the state capitol of sacramento, so there are fines if police catch you with concealed illegal weaponry.
    I do love relationships- friends, allies and adversary. These are a big part of every venue here.
    We have Changeling, Mage, Hunter, vampire and werewolf. Which are you interested in?

12. Likes , BoxingUnicorn liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

Hi Kaliska!
    I started as a Malk in masquerade! It was way back when I was a teenager, I believe. You have a great history in writing together.
    I think that the work you do is very important. At risk youth break my heart.
    I'm a sahm mommy of a single child nearing kindergarten age. We can chat in discord... I tend to vanish on those nights the kiddo keeps me up. I know your child was ill with tummy trouble. How are they doing? I hope they are recovering and that you get some rest as well. Self care is important

14. Likes , BoxingUnicorn liked this post

My youngest is in Prep (First year after Kinder here), and is recovering well... I'm taking the rest where I can get it myself!

16. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post

Hello Kaliska! Glad you're getting the chance to try things from the player's side.

As a newbie to the COD-verse, I was looking at Vampire or Changeling personally.

And thanks for the heads-up on the whole broadsword bit. I guess I'll have to go a bit sneakier.

19. Likes pisces, Ruach liked this post
Page 18 of 32 First ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 28 ... Last
+ Reply to Thread