Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
91 - 100
DISPLAYED
Introduce Yourself

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 10 of 32 First ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... Last
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

Welcome LadySin

Hiya all! I'm a little bit late to the party but I bought drinks!

I'm FireTiger, FT, Tiger or "EY!" and it's lovely to be here. I have some experience with Mage, Changeling and Vampire but not enough to be a totally confident RPer so I'm largely here to rectify that. I like to involve myself in plots and scenes that are full of politics and intrigue and hopefully, should I ever develop a functioning brain, one day wish to ST such ideas. Try as I might not to and believe me, I will try, I'm liable to make mistakes. Please don't hesitate to call me out on them or kick me up the arse if I miss something important. Mage is my favourite splat and that's likely where I'll be starting, so, yeah! Get in touch, don't be strangers, lets chat and bash heads and have fun!

I also accept tributes paid to me in prosecco <3

3. Likes Origins, Ruach, Abyssalstar, liked this post

Yamiho Lillich
    Yamiyo
    (Succubus/Romancer)
    Skye
    (Adamantine Arrow)
    Galina
    (Rahu)
    Yamiho

Mien
    Her mien is the one single thing you either always dreamed to see or never wanted to see. Flawless or porcelain skin, a small tail, wings whom sometimes seems to be there and sometimes not, sometimes complete other times with perfect holes in them. Clothing that seems to be made from a metallic form of wood gazes over her body just precisely hiding the areas that needs hiding and enhancing her beauty and allure.
    Her head crowned with small horns that seemingly grows out of a tiara made by the same type of fashion. Long enchanting hair that seems to be woven and spun like gold that only could exist in a fairy tale and moving to always be in the exact right spot.
    Ornamental feathers clinging to her hair and clothing just behind her back, long ears adorned with earrings and markings.
    Eyes that seems to sexually devour anyone whom she gazes upon even if she doesn't even try.
    Her combination of being a succubus romancer makes to many details of her appearances hard to pin down but

Hiya all! I'm a little bit late to the party but I bought drinks! <3
    Welcome little Tiger, I just joined yesterday myself hope you will enjoy it here and don't be to overwhelmed by all the dozens of things that needs to be read and learned in time, I took my shoes to the realm of enchanting tales of beauty and wonders so I doubt we will meet up in the close future.

5. Likes Ruach, West liked this post

Thank you, Lady!

Have a blast with the other Lings, I'm still trying to figure out my first character. So many options!

7. Likes West, Xadun, liked this post

FireTiger come howl at the moon!

PS: You can howl in CtL too

Origins well played

12. Likes Ruach, Origins liked this post

Twist Scenes

Yes, come dance with the faeries, FireTiger!

14. Likes Ruach, , Origins liked this post

Hello Writers!

Here is an ol' silverback and wandering soul brave enough to venture from the 'spooky lurk', from which I must apologize (not a great foot to step off from). As honesty is the best policy, truth be told I haven't written fiction in a tick tock: having served down range then headlong plunged into a research dissertation, but I am an old school pen/pad gamer with a long eye on nwod. I submitted my work for academic review last week (thank the gods) and am looking finally to write something about anything but 'the Lie'. Since the imagination box is rusty dusty, the dice hand has palsy, and returning to Mage's System will be a welcome challenge please be patient with me as the juices begin to percolate again! It will be slow and steady for a moment or two. I hear the admonishing yet jovial cries of, 'Jump right in!' but I'd prefer a few happy days hearing my pen scribble-scratch fly across my notebooks as I lay the bedrock for a solid character.

As my post work responsibilities are complete, I'm looking to play for the long haul and (when I begin) anticipate writing every day. I miss writing 'play' so very much a see spread out before me a dawning horizon full of misadventures! Who stands beside, before, or behind? Allies or enemies!?

Respectfully,
    Candide
    Last edited by CandidesDream; Mar 30th, 2020 at 06:11 PM.  Reason for Edit: format paragraph html? after relogging in

Page 10 of 32 First ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... Last
+ Reply to Thread