Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
81 - 90
DISPLAYED
Introduce Yourself

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 9 of 32 First ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... Last

Twist Scenes

Welcome back Shane! As a Changeling player, I certainly welcome new Lost to the fold. Be sure to stop by the discord channel and say hi.

2. Likes liked this post
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra

Changeling is a wonderful venue and we look forward to seeing you in game! And as mentioned before, stop by Discord if you have any questions or just want to chat

4. Likes liked this post

Cole Volker

Mien is dull grey skin with seemingly molten veins, runes are barely carved
    Summer Mantle 1

When I said I suck at goodbyes, this wasn't at all what I meant.

So, long story short things changed real quick because of Covid, and I'm around, at least for a few months. Connection's a tad fuzzy until I get back to the states, but I'm here. So... Hiiiiii.

6. Likes Psychangel, Ruach liked this post
    Kaze
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco
    Kaze

Striking Looks (Fit and Healthy Glow) 2
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco

Ohai!!!! O/

Yamiho Lillich
    Yamiyo
    (Succubus/Romancer)
    Skye
    (Adamantine Arrow)
    Galina
    (Rahu)
    Yamiho

Mien
    Her mien is the one single thing you either always dreamed to see or never wanted to see. Flawless or porcelain skin, a small tail, wings whom sometimes seems to be there and sometimes not, sometimes complete other times with perfect holes in them. Clothing that seems to be made from a metallic form of wood gazes over her body just precisely hiding the areas that needs hiding and enhancing her beauty and allure.
    Her head crowned with small horns that seemingly grows out of a tiara made by the same type of fashion. Long enchanting hair that seems to be woven and spun like gold that only could exist in a fairy tale and moving to always be in the exact right spot.
    Ornamental feathers clinging to her hair and clothing just behind her back, long ears adorned with earrings and markings.
    Eyes that seems to sexually devour anyone whom she gazes upon even if she doesn't even try.
    Her combination of being a succubus romancer makes to many details of her appearances hard to pin down but

Hello all, my name is Lady Alana from Sweden.

I have been playing since my early teenage years but this will be my first non verbal playing experience.

My playing style is primarily based on two key notes, first of is the acting in the character meaning that when I create a character I create it's life, its essence and what drives it and then I allow it to take me where it goes and feels right. So two characters can as it should make me act entirely different and vastly change both play style and how I seem. If the character is created to be confrontational so will I play it as such, if it is made to enjoy being a wallflower so will the play style be as such. I tend to begin with careful characters to feel out the place though, I have nothing against following the plot or story wherever it takes me and risks are a part of existing but my main goal will never be to hack and slash or fight for the sake of fighting. Things and actions are at their best when they further the story or enhances the experience.

I am on an extended sick leave and suffer from severe social phobias in real life which have also led me to study psychology quite a bit. This can often be seen in my characters as I tend to make them all with some kind of mental issues/flaws even if the flaw system isn't actually used in play or works for it at all times so are they mainly woven into characteristics rather than anything else.

I have been playing nWod for about 7 years here now in a physical group however we mainly play mixed characters and use some special modules so looking forward to try to play the type of characters that I normally cannot play in that group.

Twist Scenes

Welcome to the site, Lady Alana!

Most characters and role play here are oriented towards social interaction. Combat happens, but it's not commonplace. So you should fit in just fine.

If you have questions or just want to hang out, be sure to come by our Discord server!

10. Likes Ruach, liked this post
    Kaze
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco
    Kaze

Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco

That sounds amazing! Welcome! Do you have a venue preference? Currently Vampire, Mage, Werewolf and Changeling are all active, though Vampire is only social scenes as there is not active Story Teller for it at the moment. Player run plots are theoretically a possibility in Vampire though.

here's a link to the discord chat!

https://discord.gg/5hJkub

Hello all, my name is Lady Alana from Sweden.

I have been playing since my early teenage years but this will be my first non verbal playing experience.

My playing style is primarily based on two key notes, first of is the acting in the character meaning that when I create a character I create it's life, its essence and what drives it and then I allow it to take me where it goes and feels right. So two characters can as it should make me act entirely different and vastly change both play style and how I seem. If the character is created to be confrontational so will I play it as such, if it is made to enjoy being a wallflower so will the play style be as such. I tend to begin with careful characters to feel out the place though, I have nothing against following the plot or story wherever it takes me and risks are a part of existing but my main goal will never be to hack and slash or fight for the sake of fighting. Things and actions are at their best when they further the story or enhances the experience.

I am on an extended sick leave and suffer from severe social phobias in real life which have also led me to study psychology quite a bit. This can often be seen in my characters as I tend to make them all with some kind of mental issues/flaws even if the flaw system isn't actually used in play or works for it at all times so are they mainly woven into characteristics rather than anything else.

I have been playing nWod for about 7 years here now in a physical group however we mainly play mixed characters and use some special modules so looking forward to try to play the type of characters that I normally cannot play in that group.

12. Likes liked this post

Yamiho Lillich
    Yamiyo
    (Succubus/Romancer)
    Skye
    (Adamantine Arrow)
    Galina
    (Rahu)
    Yamiho

Mien
    Her mien is the one single thing you either always dreamed to see or never wanted to see. Flawless or porcelain skin, a small tail, wings whom sometimes seems to be there and sometimes not, sometimes complete other times with perfect holes in them. Clothing that seems to be made from a metallic form of wood gazes over her body just precisely hiding the areas that needs hiding and enhancing her beauty and allure.
    Her head crowned with small horns that seemingly grows out of a tiara made by the same type of fashion. Long enchanting hair that seems to be woven and spun like gold that only could exist in a fairy tale and moving to always be in the exact right spot.
    Ornamental feathers clinging to her hair and clothing just behind her back, long ears adorned with earrings and markings.
    Eyes that seems to sexually devour anyone whom she gazes upon even if she doesn't even try.
    Her combination of being a succubus romancer makes to many details of her appearances hard to pin down but

That sounds amazing! Welcome! Do you have a venue preference?
    I feel like I took vampire as far as it could go in oWod already so not really interested in vampire to be honest. I have been working on putting a changeling character together that I hope will function well if that works out so will I look into the other ones if I find this to be a good fit for me. Werewolf in particular is a game quite bound to play with a pack and with trust so it's better to play with people you have some familiarity with in my experience.
    However changeling as a base feels like the area I primarily wanna explore since I love the chance to be able to totally forego the mundane and weave in the fairy tales and with some time perhaps manage to incorporate the old original versions into play and see how that will go. As for which one of the active changeling ones so have my focus been on creating the character and waiting for it to get approved first, I will look into which ones after that.

14. Likes Ruach, , West, Hades_Roses liked this post

Yamiho Lillich
    Yamiyo
    (Succubus/Romancer)
    Skye
    (Adamantine Arrow)
    Galina
    (Rahu)
    Yamiho

Mien

Welcome to the site, Lady Alana!

Most characters and role play here are oriented towards social interaction. Combat happens, but it's not commonplace. So you should fit in just fine.
    Fighting for the sake of fighting is rarely that good and it feels like a platform like this isn't optimal for it when so much happens so quickly, it looks to me like it would work best if caught up in a chat where it can be resolved swiftly or if the contestants can resolve it with a quick tale together. Overall I am not much for PVP battles with fatal outcomes, sure two characters can get in a scuffle but I cannot see why a player should actively try to kill another player that is just cruel, if the story or ones own stupidity claims ones life that is one thing but for another character to do it just feels empty.
    To use your social prowess to fight someone else for the sake of building a good story, animosities, tricks, beguiling alliances and so forth now that can be interesting.

Sorry for double posting I missed that there were two answers and didnt suceed in editing within the first 5 minutes.

16. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Kaze
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco
    Kaze

Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco

Oh that sounds like a great plan, seriously! Changeling is probably the most active venue right now and very welcoming to new faces! OOC at least!

I feel like I took vampire as far as it could go in oWod already so not really interested in vampire to be honest. I have been working on putting a changeling character together that I hope will function well if that works out so will I look into the other ones if I find this to be a good fit for me. Werewolf in particular is a game quite bound to play with a pack and with trust so it's better to play with people you have some familiarity with in my experience.
    However changeling as a base feels like the area I primarily wanna explore since I love the chance to be able to totally forego the mundane and weave in the fairy tales and with some time perhaps manage to incorporate the old original versions into play and see how that will go. As for which one of the active changeling ones so have my focus been on creating the character and waiting for it to get approved first, I will look into which ones after that.

Page 9 of 32 First ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... Last
+ Reply to Thread