Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
201 - 210
DISPLAYED
Introduce Yourself

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 21 of 32 First ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 31 ... Last

Jennifer Hazelton

What are the rules/guidelines for bloodlines or entitlements for those venues?

I'm waffling on concept, though probably still leaning towards Mage.
    Hello Jake,
    I am unsure how much you have delved into the wiki, so I am bringing in the basics just in case. Our starting character rules:
    http://nwod.org/wiki/index.php/Character_Creation_Rules

Character Submission forms are on the right.
    I recommend starting the reading here for Vampire character creation rules:
    http://nwod.org/wiki/index.php/Chara...on_for_Vampire as well as http://nwod.org/wiki/index.php/Vampire The tabs on the right will guide you through our Vampire Venue.

Who's Who is always something to look over if you are looking for a clan with a few members or if you have a favorite Clan.
    http://nwod.org/forum/vampirelist.php

Orianna has linked you to our bloodlines wiki. Welcome again, and @ me with any specific questions. I would be happy to help.

2. Likes Ruach liked this post

I decided to go with my mage concept as I haven't been able to play mage in years

4. Likes Shane, Ruach, liked this post

Twist Scenes

Hey guys, newest person in the room here !

Currently having a look around andf I have to say, things look interesting.
    A bit about me ? Okay...

My name's not really John, but its close enough and easier for English natives as well.
    So yeah, English isn't my first language, but that won't be a problem.

I've been walking in and out in the Worlds of Darkness since 2011 and used to be a moderator in a small and mostly narrative Vampire the Masquerade community myself a long time back. My active nWoD experience (Requiem and a little bit of Mage) is a few years back as the last group broke down around 2016. These days, Im mostly playing Shadowrun and Call of Cthulhu. So while I guess it might take some reading to get back into the jam, Im at a point where the itch is growing again.

Thus, I'm currently skimming the Vampire stuff and pondering jumping in once I get around to make some decisions.
    In any case, Im looking forward to see what comes of it.

Oh, errr, yeah.
    So, hi folks !

6. Likes BoxingUnicorn, Shane, Samoht, pisces liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

Hey guys, newest person in the room here !

Currently having a look around andf I have to say, things look interesting.
    A bit about me ? Okay...

My name's not really John, but its close enough and easier for English natives as well.
    So yeah, English isn't my first language, but that won't be a problem.

I've been walking in and out in the Worlds of Darkness since 2011 and used to be a moderator in a small and mostly narrative Vampire the Masquerade community myself a long time back. My active nWoD experience (Requiem and a little bit of Mage) is a few years back as the last group broke down around 2016. These days, Im mostly playing Shadowrun and Call of Cthulhu. So while I guess it might take some reading to get back into the jam, Im at a point where the itch is growing again.

Thus, I'm currently skimming the Vampire stuff and pondering jumping in once I get around to make some decisions.
    In any case, Im looking forward to see what comes of it.

Oh, errr, yeah.
    So, hi folks !
    Welcome John!
    I am Seryna, Vampire ST here. I will be the one approving your character. I am glad that you found us here at EOD.
    We have a great Wiki to learn about starting out and compile the house rules. http://nwod.org/wiki/index.php/Character_Creation_Rules

Character Submission forms are on the right.
    I look forward to writing with you. Post any questions you have and please join is in discord https://discord.gg/s5VBMrutjg

Twist Scenes

Hey boss, thanks for the welcome !
    Im already browsing the wiki, as well as my stupid isp lets me, that is.
    As for applications... Hmnrgg... Need to... decide on... stuff to submit !

Jennifer Hazelton

Hey boss, thanks for the welcome !
    Im already browsing the wiki, as well as my stupid isp lets me, that is.
    As for applications... Hmnrgg... Need to... decide on... stuff to submit !
    Welcome I am glad that you found the Wiki. It handles things so well. Don't worry about learning everything. There is a checklist of threads and entries to read to prepare you for posting with ease once your character is approved.
    Do you have a favored clan or covenant you are thinking of?

10. Likes Ruach liked this post

Twist Scenes

Im currently thinking Gangrel or Nos, Id prefer Nos I think, but it depends on whether I find a nice clan flaw or not.
    Covenant-wise... phew. Cathians, Lancea or unaligned, I guess. Ordo is on case-by-case, as is Invictus, Circle... Nah, they ripped the last domain apart and almost took my Mekhet down with it XD

12. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra

Hello and welcome!

Twist Scenes

Thank you, your Grace !

15. Likes Ruach liked this post
    S

Hey all!

Google never ceases to amaze, I didn't know there were any games still active. I'm a WtF player from way back, going to poke around a bit and see what catches my eye here. Just looking for some casual play to exercise my writing brain, and looking forward to getting to know everyone.

17. Likes , Yumyumcrow, Ruach liked this post
Page 21 of 32 First ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 31 ... Last
+ Reply to Thread