Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
151 - 160
DISPLAYED
Introduce Yourself

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 16 of 32 First ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 ... Last
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra

Welcome! Hop into Discord if you have questions or just want to chat with us. There is usually always someone on who can help with questions and links

2. Likes Ruach, pisces liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

Hello Daniel welcome to the site. I found this site when I lived in California and couldn't find reliable people to play with.
    This site has been going for a couple of years and is a great source of escaping covid craziness. As Killian said, the bbc code on the bottom is awesome. There's also links in the pic to articles that describes how the site works.
    Have you checked out the discord? There's a general chat for chilling and a rules section and charge section

4. Likes Ruach, pisces liked this post
    D

Gage
    Resources
    Blush of Life
    Gage Lioncourt

Thank you!

6. Likes Ruach liked this post
    D

Gage
    Resources
    Blush of Life
    Gage Lioncourt

Hello,

When I click on the discord box on the top right, it reads invite my be expired or no permisison to join. Any assistance with this??

Thank you!

8. Likes Ruach liked this post
    G
    Gage Lioncourt

Daniel's first character, Gage Lioncourt.

10. Likes Ruach liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

It looks perfect. We don't make new posts in the OOC, however. Have you read through all of the links under character? I also sent you a link on discord ☺️

12. Likes Ruach liked this post

Twist Scenes

Hello; new player here.
    Welcome!
    I am glad that I am not the newest player here anymore. I am still learning the ropes. Don't be intimidated by the size of the material you have to clear, I believe it is worth it. It is, so far, for me although I am here for about a month myself. I can't talk about the vampire venue, but from what I have seen from the mage venue, players and characters are welcoming enough.
    Keep in mind that the wiki is big and there's certainly a little of digging around before you manage to get on your feet. Follow the starting rules you've been given by the site, reading the material as directed from there and you will be fine.
    I will totally find something cool to put here - eventually.

14. Likes Ruach, liked this post
    G
    Gage Lioncourt

Thanks for the heads up and warm welcome!

16. Likes Ruach liked this post

Hello all! My name is Titus, ill get the boring stuff out of the way first. I'm a 25 year old dude from the Lone Star State (Texas if you are not of American nationality. And if that's the case its the best state) been playing table top games for a few years started with DnD 5e. Quickly found out how many game systems there are and abandoned it for other things and have been learning new systems since. I am a DM for a discord server but had to stop running because of boring old work, I play in one game currently and it so happens to be Mage Awakening 2e tho so please take it easy on me. My history of the WoD lore is mostly based off of ascension and the masquerade, but with my latest game I'm quickly catching up to speed on CoD lore. This will also be my first attempt at a pbp but I have heard great things about them. I look forward to applying to the Mage game but with the opening in the others I might feel inclined to apply there as well. All there is left to say is.... Look out Sacramento!

Kaze
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco
    Kaze

Striking Looks (Fit and Healthy Glow) 2
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco

Welcome, Titus! I see you’ve found our discord channel too! That’s definitely the best way to connect and ask questions and well, chat!

I look forward to being in stories together!

Page 16 of 32 First ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 ... Last
+ Reply to Thread