Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
Introduce Yourself

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 32 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... Last

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks (Roguish Good Looks) 2

I actually stumbled over someone mentioning the site on another forum the other day, which lead me to check up on it. Glad to know it's still up and running!

For those who don't know me, I'm one of those hoary old returning players. Always happy to try and answer any mechanics questions that pop up in the discord, though I'll admit that my mechanics knowledge has gathered a bunch of dust in my dotage.
    no offense but do i look like i understand anything?

Circe
    Circe
    Circe Scenes

Rage singing, no work with Ozzy, Shake the shanty

So many familiar faces, back to these old places.

3. Likes Deltaomega, Travisc06489 liked this post

Hello, all!

Just got my first character approved, so I figured I'd post here. I've been RPing for about 15 years now with most of that time being dedicated to DnD 3.5, Star Wars SE, and Aberrant. I've also played on the d20 Modern System, Call of Cthulu, and I dabbled in GURPS. I got into nWoD for the first time about 1 1/2 to 2 years ago and have loved the setting ever since. I've primarily played VtR and CtL characters in the nWoD system, but am excited to learn more about the other settings.

To this end, my first character is in the WtF group. I love the supplements and the whole concept with the Uratha so I'm looking forward to playing him. I may also involve myself in the VtR and CtL groups in the coming future, as I have a lot of good memories with characters pulled from both material.

Disclaimer: This is also my first foray into forum RPing, as I've only ever done tabletop before. I've been reading a lot into the wikis and such about rule posting, but I appreciate your patience as I continue to learn and adapt my writing style!

See you out there,

Stray

Kaze
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco
    Kaze

Striking Looks (Fit and Healthy Glow) 2
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco

Hello! I am back! I joined the site as Kaze9999 on September 7, and worked on a mage character, learning a lot owing to the patience of many wonderful people here who answered all my questions and helped me find answers in the wiki and forum posts and FAQ. Then the site rollback to posts from September 6 or older was needed, so I am back and in the spirit of new beginnings, am going with a different user name, brand new and special just for this site!

Seriously, thank you for all the help and patience as I have never played any Story Telling game system before, and have been playing and running mostly Superheroes in Champions/Hero system and some Shadowrun and D&D for the last thirty eight years! I am so glad that I finally took a look at Story Telling as the system is so elegant and streamlined, and I am very very glad to have found this site with it's wonderful people and rich, deep history!

6. Likes , Benji liked this post

Mable Wood
    Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

BP3/Pre2/SL2:Wholesome/Pro3: Aspect of the Predator

Welcome to the site!! We have a lot of super helpful people on the site. Benji is awesome with information on rules and such. His brain is like an encyclopedia of NWOD knowledge and very patient with answering questions lol. Lots of others are extremely knowledgeable also! So welcome and I look forward to fun and games
    Gangrel/BP3/Pro3/SL2:Wholesome
    "Given only the health of the soil, nothing that dies is dead for very long" -Wendell Berry

Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra

Welcome Welcome! You'll find soo many helpful players on here, looking to help new people feel welcome and answer any questions.

9. Likes Ruach, Vincent liked this post

Twist Scenes

Hello. Just signed up after finding this site. I was looking for a Changeling the Lost game and managed to google my way here. I don't have much experience with PbP style games, but I'm interested in trying. I do like to write. I've been into WoD since the 90's and have all the CtL (1E) books (as well as most of the MtA (1E) books). I've got a number of character concepts in my head, so hopefully I'll be able to work one out to fit in here.

11. Likes Ruach, Orianna, Psychangel liked this post
    Kaze
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco
    Kaze

Striking Looks (Fit and Healthy Glow) 2
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco

Welcome! Welcome! This is an awesome community! Join us in chat at this link too! https://discord.gg/tEXka8B

Hello. Just signed up after finding this site. I was looking for a Changeling the Lost game and managed to google my way here. I don't have much experience with PbP style games, but I'm interested in trying. I do like to write. I've been into WoD since the 90's and have all the CtL (1E) books (as well as most of the MtA (1E) books). I've got a number of character concepts in my head, so hopefully I'll be able to work one out to fit in here.

13. Likes Abyssalstar, Psychangel liked this post
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra

Welcome! Discord is a great place to chat about your ideas and ask questions. Or the forum for the venue, whichever works best for you! Look forward to seeing your characters!

15. Likes Abyssalstar, Ruach liked this post

0 Scenes

Mage is the best game.

Page 3 of 32 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... Last
+ Reply to Thread