Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
121 - 130
DISPLAYED
Introduce Yourself

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 13 of 32 First ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... Last

Hello there everyone! My name is pisces and I have been playing White Wolf games Since 3rd edition VTM. So long time player and lover of RPG's. I have played HtR, VtR, C:tL, WtF. I love telling a good story. Looking forward to getting started here in the vampire venue and see how this all goes.

2. Likes Yumyumcrow, Shane, Kelreth, , Ruach liked this post

Yamiho Lillich
    Yamiyo
    (Succubus/Romancer)
    Skye
    (Adamantine Arrow)
    Galina
    (Rahu)
    Yamiho

Mien
    Her mien is the one single thing you either always dreamed to see or never wanted to see. Flawless or porcelain skin, a small tail, wings whom sometimes seems to be there and sometimes not, sometimes complete other times with perfect holes in them. Clothing that seems to be made from a metallic form of wood gazes over her body just precisely hiding the areas that needs hiding and enhancing her beauty and allure.
    Her head crowned with small horns that seemingly grows out of a tiara made by the same type of fashion. Long enchanting hair that seems to be woven and spun like gold that only could exist in a fairy tale and moving to always be in the exact right spot.
    Ornamental feathers clinging to her hair and clothing just behind her back, long ears adorned with earrings and markings.
    Eyes that seems to sexually devour anyone whom she gazes upon even if she doesn't even try.
    Her combination of being a succubus romancer makes to many details of her appearances hard to pin down but

Welcome to the group.

4. Likes Ruach, pisces liked this post

0 Scenes

Welcome aboard!

We'd love to have you in whichever venue!

But just to let you know Vampire currently doesn't have a proper ST, so we're dealing with Social Scenes and Player Run Plots right now. I do, however take care of Character Submissions and XP so you don't have to worry about waiting too-too long on that

6. Likes Ruach, Shane, pisces liked this post
    Kaze
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco
    Kaze

Striking Looks (Fit and Healthy Glow) 2
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco

Welcome, pisces!

We also have a discord channel which is a great place to get questions answered or just to chill out with us and get to know people!

https://discord.gg/tEXka8B
    Hello there everyone! My name is pisces and I have been playing White Wolf games Since 3rd edition VTM. So long time player and lover of RPG's. I have played HtR, VtR, C:tL, WtF. I love telling a good story. Looking forward to getting started here in the vampire venue and see how this all goes.

C

Hello,
    I am new to the Chronicles of Darkness system but I have been interested in playing it for about a year and a half now. I am particularly interested in Changeling: the Lost and Mage: the Awakening. I usually play with the aim of following the plot although I like exploring characters as well. I am available to play about every day. I've never played by post, so I am really quite confused. I would be very grateful if anyone could explain this and maybe point me in the direction of a game.
    Thank you preemptively for your help.

9. Likes pisces, Abyssalstar liked this post

Yamiho Lillich
    Yamiyo
    (Succubus/Romancer)
    Skye
    (Adamantine Arrow)
    Galina
    (Rahu)
    Yamiho

Mien
    Her mien is the one single thing you either always dreamed to see or never wanted to see. Flawless or porcelain skin, a small tail, wings whom sometimes seems to be there and sometimes not, sometimes complete other times with perfect holes in them. Clothing that seems to be made from a metallic form of wood gazes over her body just precisely hiding the areas that needs hiding and enhancing her beauty and allure.
    Her head crowned with small horns that seemingly grows out of a tiara made by the same type of fashion. Long enchanting hair that seems to be woven and spun like gold that only could exist in a fairy tale and moving to always be in the exact right spot.
    Ornamental feathers clinging to her hair and clothing just behind her back, long ears adorned with earrings and markings.
    Eyes that seems to sexually devour anyone whom she gazes upon even if she doesn't even try.
    Her combination of being a succubus romancer makes to many details of her appearances hard to pin down but

Welcome to the site, I have only been here for about six months myself so I am not the best but if you join discord so am I available to answer any questions and help you with whatever I know.

Hope you will enjoy your stay here.

Kaze
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco
    Kaze

Striking Looks (Fit and Healthy Glow) 2
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco

Hi there!

I too started my experience with WoD on this site!

Here is a link to our discord which by far the best and quickest way to get answers to questions and get to know people!

https://discord.gg/9VrqQc

Hello,
    I am new to the Chronicles of Darkness system but I have been interested in playing it for about a year and a half now. I am particularly interested in Changeling: the Lost and Mage: the Awakening. I usually play with the aim of following the plot although I like exploring characters as well. I am available to play about every day. I've never played by post, so I am really quite confused. I would be very grateful if anyone could explain this and maybe point me in the direction of a game.
    Thank you preemptively for your help.

Hello All.

I am a long time fan of the World of Darkness and am looking forward to meeting everyone to share some amazing experiences. I have been roleplaying for over twenty-five years with around a decade experience in play-by-post (my preferred medium). In the past I have generally leaned toward investigative characters who focused on solving mysteries. I want to try to leave my comfort zone by creating more social characters and focusing on interactions with other players.

Hope to see you in game.
    I am like a fine cheese. Old and smelly and usually best when accompanied by wine.

13. Likes Abyssalstar, pisces, Scourge liked this post

Yamiho Lillich
    Yamiyo
    (Succubus/Romancer)
    Skye
    (Adamantine Arrow)
    Galina
    (Rahu)
    Yamiho

Mien

Welcome to the site, hope you will like it here.

May I ask which venue (which template Changeling, Werewolf, Vampire or Mage) you are interested in?

Welcome to the site, hope you will like it here.

May I ask which venue (which template Changeling, Werewolf, Vampire or Mage) you are interested in?
    Thank you for the welcome.

I am currently colleting my thoughts to draft a mage application since I have the most experience in that splat. I am also fairly comfortable with Vampire and may splinter into that at some point.
    I am like a fine cheese. Old and smelly and usually best when accompanied by wine.

16. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 13 of 32 First ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... Last
+ Reply to Thread