Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
311 - 317
DISPLAYED
Introduce Yourself

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 32 of 32 First ... 22 28 29 30 31 32
    S

That link sends me to an expired link as well. I'm on mobile, so that could possibly be causing the issue, would it be possible to message the link to me or invite via Discord @ djcrazee405

Twist Scenes

That link sends me to an expired link as well. I'm on mobile, so that could possibly be causing the issue, would it be possible to message the link to me or invite via Discord @ djcrazee405
    Yeah, you'll definitely want to 'view as desktop' if you're browsing via mobile. At any rate, this is the correct link: https://discord.com/invite/c25ZB8c

Jennifer Hazelton

Hello SanguineTalons , I am Seryna, the Vampire Storyteller. Did you get the discord figured out? Welcome to the site! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

M

Twist Scenes

HI I'm Josh, looking forward to getting into some Mage and or Vamp.

Probably post 1-2 per week (or more) but check daily.

5. Likes , Fedup liked this post

Twist Scenes

HI I'm Josh, looking forward to getting into some Mage and or Vamp.

Probably post 1-2 per week (or more) but check daily.
    Allow me to be the first to welcome you: Hi Josh!!!
    I am a player in the mage game. It is nice to see new players and I hope you will make a mage.

If I may, perhaps consider joining the discord to get faster replies. The Storytellers will tell you what you need to do and what you need to read to join.
    I will totally find something cool to put here - eventually.

7. Likes Ruach liked this post
    M

Twist Scenes

Already have, and i am working on my mage...

9. Likes Ruach, liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

Welcome, it's good to have you. I'm Seryna, the Vampire Storyteller. The Vampire venue could certainly welcome a new Vampire. If you have questions about getting started, let me know.
    The Wiki has many articles on getting started with the venue of Mage and Vampire.

11. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 32 of 32 First ... 22 28 29 30 31 32
+ Reply to Thread