Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
221 - 230
DISPLAYED
Introduce Yourself

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 23 of 32 First ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... Last

Jennifer Hazelton

Welcome.
    Stoo spamming posts to this thread.
    It's annoying. You get the right to send PMs by engaging - look at the character creation thread for your chosen venue.

2. Likes pisces liked this post
    Kaze
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco
    Kaze

Striking Looks (Fit and Healthy Glow) 2
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco

I need 10 posts....
    Actually, Dee you should totally join us in the site Discord channel! Lots more opportunity to ask questions and meet people there!

https://discord.gg/7akxFXhS

4. Likes pisces liked this post
    D

"How old are you..." Our real age is irrelevant, especially since my favorite venue, Vampire, requires most players to understand someone far outside their age range. I have a great deal of experience with 1st Ed. and 2nd. Ed. of all genres. I realized that having too much time on my hands is no longer too my liking, so I'm going to start a new group. Maybe we'll run into each other on discord sometime.

6. Likes Ruach liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

Hello Dee . Hope that this finds you well. You play vampire?
    The vampire venue is closed to new players at the moment, yet hopefully will open when I find an assistant storyteller
    Hope to see you on discord

8. Likes Ruach liked this post

Hi people! im 22 years old, coming from years and years of DnD 3.5 and 5.0 and started some months ago on nWOD, it's been hard to find games where i live so i came to recur in a forum rpg, always saw those but never played any cause of the worries about the dice and sheet, but this forum has so many features for that it's nice!

I have borderline disorder so i usually tend to extreme actions on plots and making my character a lot mysterious on his true form but looking all funny on the outside, so because of that im thinking on the Vampire or Mage venue, and already played both of then before for short periods.

Also i have no scruples, so it's open for any type of scenes.

10. Likes Ruach, , Abyssalstar, liked this post

Twist Scenes

Hello and Salutations everyone. I am happy to have joined your group. I have been looking to play Chronicles of Darkness for a while but could never find a local group. As well with a wife who is ill, an 18 year old and 8 year old, while working at home I haven't had much time to try playing online. So when I discovered this forum it seemed to fit what I am wanting from an RP.

I will be playing my character Zeromancer who is a Mage. I look forward to interacting with you.

K

An Introduction?
    I'm Kai
    Trapped, yet aware enough to escape.
    warped, yet refusing to break.
    Kept in line, as a pet, by societies Domitor...
    Seeking validity from a new spectator.
    Perfected and enchanting, without flaws, without remorse.
    I am cursed by myself and an eternal recourse.

I Welcome you to myself... Have a seat.

13. Likes , , Ruach liked this post
    Kaze
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco
    Kaze

Striking Looks (Fit and Healthy Glow) 2
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco

Welcome, Kai!

Come join us in the site Discord channel! Lots more opportunity to ask questions and meet people there!

https://discord.gg/tEXka8B

15. Likes , , Aeolus liked this post

Welcome Kai!

Uh, thanks for having us. What venues are you interested in? Mage is currently full so you'd be on the wait list for now.

Vampire seems to look similar, but you could always get in touch with the venue's Storyteller, Seryna.

Changeling appears to have some open slots, but I could be wrong.

Anyway, seconding Ruach's motion: join the discord, the people here are really cool.

17. Likes Ruach, , liked this post
    G

Albert Baker
    Albert Baker

Good evening, I'm George (at least that is the name I habitually use while playing in forums). I used to play Vampire (both Masquerade and Requiem) online for years though forums have become a bit rare lately. Thus I look forward to hopefully once again resume playing.

19. Likes liked this post
Page 23 of 32 First ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... Last
+ Reply to Thread