Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
271 - 280
DISPLAYED
Introduce Yourself

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 28 of 32 First ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 Last

Hello everyone, thank you for allowing the registration.

Looking forward to write a character and play with all of you - thinking about a Vampire.

I have some experience in the World of Darkness since the early days to the most recent iterations of the game.

I tumbled on the website on google by chance. My groups dissolved a long while ago but was looking to find a place where I could play and voila, here am I.

I've lurked for a while and the site seems to be quite active with plenty of content, and quite interesting one as well, as well as some rules to keep in mind, I promise to read the stuff before making questions.

Aside from that and picking up from the first post:

Frequency: I should be able to post every other day, might have small breaks at times due to the need to travel.
    Boundaries: I guess everything goes, it's WoD.
    Style: I guess I enjoy both socializing and plot, but if I'm advancing something that's nice. I enjoy throwing dice and I also play to win. About character death I see it as the ultimate incentive to keep it in character and keep it real - it's part of the game and characters can die, I'm not afraid of it or obsess over it.

Thank you once again for welcoming me, cheers!

Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra

Hello and welcome! We have a Discord if you use it and welcome you to stop in and chat with us

3. Likes Chess Piece liked this post

Welcome to the Edge of Darkness, remember that we may suck your blood, please don't mind that it happens to all of us. Haha �� But in all seriousness welcome glad to have you.

5. Likes Chess Piece liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

Hello,
    Welcome. I am the Vampire Storyteller. I look forward to seeing you in the Vampire venue 😃

7. Likes Chess Piece liked this post
    X

Twist Scenes

This is my first time ever writing something in a forum like this, so I hope this works. Hi, Im a new player too, who(time-permitting) would like to start roleplaying in this community. Please be aware, that personal privacy on the internet is very important to me, so Id like to keep any personal information seperate from this forum in whatever way possible. Even giving one of my email adresses was difficult for me though I understand you need it for verification purposes. Ive been interested in world of darkness/chronicles of darkness for a number of months now, and read through quite a few rulebooks to try to get into character and I thought I would start to do something about it. I dont know how good I am at acting or getting into character so I hope you will bear with me. If I become a burden, please tell me how to improve, or, I could leave to not be a burden to others. This is a game, and I hope to have fun and have others have fun as well. Also please note, that I couldnt tell you how much I am willing to post at this time. My intention is at least a few times a week, up to 3 or 4 times a week and I will try to inform you of longer absences, but this is ultimately just a game for me.

X

Twist Scenes

Furthermore, Id be delighted for the chance to join mage the awakening.

10. Likes Fedup liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

Hello!
    There's no reason to have to share any of your personal information. It's perfectly fine to keep your real life private.
    Welcome to EOD! If you need anything, do be sure to ask. I recommend reading the Wiki.

Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra

Hello and Welcome! Aside from the Wiki, I recommend stopping by Discord as well

Hello and welcome new person, glad you can join this crazy world, hope to see what your character does in the future.

a

Hi!

My name is almondsAndRain / almonds / Wendy. I've been playing tabletop games in general for forever, and have five or six years of experience with play-by-post games specifically. I'm a big fan of WoD and CoD, and will probably try to make a Mage or Vampire, but we'll see what I settle on! I'll take a closer look at what's available on the wiki and decide from there. I admit that I need a refresher on first edition's rules, but I've got free time to go over them again and to review the house rules on the wiki.

Anywho, I'm not really one for introductions, so I'll move on to the template:
    Frequency: Varies! I try to move at the same speed as the others in a thread. I've played games where expected posting speed was every day, to games where the expected posting speed was every few months.

Boundaries: This is a World of Darkness game, so not many. The stuff I don't like to play with (rape, not fading to black with consensual sex, controlling other's characters, etc) are already restricted by the site, and I don't really have other hang ups. If anything does start bothering me, I'll reach out and let the other players and staff know.

Style: I'm fine with both socializing and plots! I prefer plots and stories over characters just casually hanging out or whatever, but both are fun. Character death is a part of the game, and if it happens, it happens.

Also! Sorry for the inconvenience, but it looks like your discord links at the top of this page and on the wiki have expired. I'm not sure who to poke about that, so here is a link for any other new people who happen by until the other links are fixed.

15. Likes , , Xander liked this post
Page 28 of 32 First ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 Last
+ Reply to Thread