Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
191 - 200
DISPLAYED
Introduce Yourself

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 20 of 32 First ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 ... Last

Jennifer Hazelton

Welcome Sam!
    I'm glad that you found the site. I hope that you enjoy writing here. I have found a few different areas are good to look over when you create your character.

Clan page http://nwod.org/wiki/index.php/Clan
    A page that includes how Prisci work in our site. http://nwod.org/wiki/index.php/Priscus

Some Covenants have special house rules The details for specific conditions can be explained to your character in game, but I like having the base down.
    http://nwod.org/wiki/index.php/Covenant
    There are a few links to explore. When you submit your character, you are sent to a special thread with a checklist. Some of the basics are covered in there and required reading. Dont feel shy about asking for clarification, but always ask the search engine as a lot of areas have their own pages.

Hi, Damaged Goods here!
    I’ve played owod and nwod for some years, mostly in pen and paper format. I enjoy most game lines but especially mage and vampire. I’m dialing from France and I hope if you can forgive me if I butcher the English language more often than most.
    Disclaimers aside I look forward to create a mage. I’ve read the extensive house rules, I believe I have most of them – at least the core mechanics - in the back of my mind now. I’ve also browsed the wiki with the additional house rules and banned content. I’m going to be checking it to make sure I don’t make mistakes during character creation. Additionally I read some of your posts and stories and I can say I’m very excited with it.
    I look forward to create an engaging mage that is interesting to roleplay with and at the same time challenges others in the personal horror of having to play a mage – all the paranoia and wisdom issues, philosophical discussions, order idealism, politics and lex. I believe that’s where the fun is and on the occasional clashes and dice rolling.
    I might also be a bit rusty so I’m also going to re read and skim through the core rulebook and eventually the order book once I wrap my head around a concept. Feel free to suggest some other interesting mage books you feel might be interesting or important.
    I believe that’s a fairly extensive intro for now. Look forward to play.

3. Likes , Origins, Ruach, pisces liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

Welcome, Damaged Goods!
    No problem with English being butchered  just ask if anything doesn't translate well.

Mage is a wonderful venue. There's many interesting socials, and I enjoy interacting with the mages in Shards.
    Please join us in the Discord channel. A lot of great discussion is there, as well as channels for talking about character ideas and rules.
    I look forward to seeing your stories

5. Likes Ruach, Damaged Goods liked this post

0 Scenes

Hey Damaged Goods welcome!

Vampire has an awesome ST Seryna ! and the Venue is pretty active and I'm the person who's going to be handling your Mage Character Sheet stuff, but right now we do not have a proper Mage ST. So Mage is currently limited to Social Scenes and Player Run Plots

Whichever way you decide to go (or decide on both) we got you covered

And we have a Discord server https://discord.gg/vSHPqACA if you want to hang out with us live, and talk character stuff, or rules, or whatever else

Hope you have fun here!

Hey Damaged Goods welcome!

Vampire has an awesome ST Seryna ! and the Venue is pretty active and I'm the person who's going to be handling your Mage Character Sheet stuff, but right now we do not have a proper Mage ST. So Mage is currently limited to Social Scenes and Player Run Plots

Whichever way you decide to go (or decide on both) we got you covered

And we have a Discord server https://discord.gg/vSHPqACA if you want to hang out with us live, and talk character stuff, or rules, or whatever else

Hope you have fun here!
    Thank you for the welcome Saber Sloth.

As soon as I get some away time I'll join the discord chat.

I think I understand what you mean about the ST - means there are no ongoing plots. It's a pity.

I'll ponder and take it into consideration, maybe I might start with a vampire then - still to decide - thanks for the heads up.

8. Likes BoxingUnicorn, , pisces, Ruach liked this post

Morning everyone! I found your site by accident, truth be told, but I am excited to poke around a bit. I am thinking of making a Mage, but as I saw above there's no mage ST. Is it allowed to play a character concept cross venue? I know Vampire has an ST, are there other venues filled out too?

10. Likes BoxingUnicorn, , pisces liked this post

Morning everyone! I found your site by accident, truth be told, but I am excited to poke around a bit. I am thinking of making a Mage, but as I saw above there's no mage ST. Is it allowed to play a character concept cross venue? I know Vampire has an ST, are there other venues filled out too?

There is no ST, but there are Player Run Plots that occur, and social scenes.

Cross Venue play is handled through the use of Shards! The rules of which can be found here.

We have a very very active Vampire ST as well as Court. Changeling is very very active, as is Werewolf!

Choose your own adventure! Welcome to Edge of Darkness!

12. Likes liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

Welcome to the site! I am glad that you found us. I am Seryna, ST for Vampire.
    We do not have cross venue reveals. So no playing in Vampire plots with your mage, for example. After you have been in play a bit, you can enter shards. Shards are social scenes - for example, drinking at a bar.
    http://nwod.org/forum/showthread.php...rds-Crossovers

Mage is open so you can join and do socials. If you are keen on an ST and plots, you can join the venues with an ST - I am ST for Vampire, Saber Sloth for Changeling, and Kelreth for Werewolf.
    I would be glad to welcome a new Vampire if you are so inclined.

14. Likes pisces liked this post

What are the rules/guidelines for bloodlines or entitlements for those venues?

I'm waffling on concept, though probably still leaning towards Mage.

Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra

The Wiki is an amazing place of useful information!

For Bloodlines...this is the page.

And this one for Entitlements.

A ST for those venues can answer any specific questions if you have them.

17. Likes , pisces liked this post
Page 20 of 32 First ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 ... Last
+ Reply to Thread