Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1607) The Reality War

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 14 of 14 First ... 4 10 11 12 13 14
    Avis
    Avis

Vulgar: Color drains from the immediate area and depth perception becomes temporarily skewed, everything seeming to draw in uncomfortably close, making rooms smaller and all but distant objects seem in reach.
    Vice: Color drains from Avis and her facial features seem indistinct and grainy, as though her identity is growing less defined.
    Virtue: Colors appear more vibrant and everything seems to become grander in scale.
    Merits

PRE

"The Hierarch is nothing more than a sixth Councilor. An extra appendage that we just don't need. But, if you don't want to listen to my council about that, or about how to proceed aboard the Titanic, that's fine. I'm not going through the Portal. Like I said earlier, I don't trust the city to be safe in our absence, so I'm not going to leave it. Besides, no matter how much we might disagree, I have no fear that your efforts will fail. So, do what you want. I'll be here if you want my opinion," Avis declared, moving off to lurk near one of the massive pillars the supported the Cathedral's internal arches.

Watching, and listening, but content to be silent for now.
    "Aw-Vee". Pres 2 (Moody). Mastigos, Adamantine Arrow. Trace of a Cajun accent.
    Defense: 8. 3 cloaked spells. Phone (pot 6), Belt (pot 5), Self (pot 2 +3) Spell tolerance: 1/3, Accumulation: 3/7

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Keep in mind that Cayce is taking over Changeling and OOC time constraints are driving some of Avis' IC decisions to step back a bit. ST'ing is mad time consuming and the only thing worse than having to neglect your own toons is to get shit on for doing so.

(But feel free to shit on Avis' wonderful diplomacy skills )
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

3. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

And so preparations are made...

Time (har, har) to close this! New threads will open!
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Page 14 of 14 First ... 4 10 11 12 13 14
Closed Thread