Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(Gimme Shelter) Down on the Farm

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
    I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

((Gimme Shelter) Down on the Farm)Vitae 1 Spent
    PRE

Arranging plans with Alice and Garrick, Konrad offers to pick them up in his van before setting off towards the rural fringe between North Sacramento and Roseville. Their goal, to learn the fate of those they sent here and the identities of those who now harbor them. It's suspicious, certainly, that a Kindred sanctuary sits on the edge of the Domain between Brady's and Clarke's. Yet there's no evidence yet to support Konrad's theory.

Konrad rolls to a stop outside the farmland and the small farm house beyond it. He's dressed in his thick black trench coat and athletic shoes for added protection and mobility. Depending on whether Alice or Garrick decide to accompany him, he waits there, laden with the gear he's brought with him: two combat knives, two sets of camo and camo tape, his gun and ammunition, his multi-tool, a flak jacket, a set of lockpicks, and a shovel because why not.

-1 Vitae towards healing Agg

2. Likes , West, Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Garrick Marlon
    Status 2 (Gun Permit)
    Garrick Marlon

Holstered gun on his right hip
    Sheathed knife on his left hip

Court - No weapons
    Gimme - Pistol and Knife

Nosferatu Curse: The irises of Garrick's eyes are milky white, they never seem to focus on what he is paying attention too. Consequently it is hard to tell if he's looking at you or around you or past you.
    Scenes

NOS
    PRE

"Evening and thank you for the ride." The rest of the drive up Garrick is quiet as he thinks over the warehouse. The Reeve hadn't said much on the whole "aiding the enemy" thing. Though Konrad seemed forgiving to some extent at least. A quick pat on each hip confirms the knife and gun are there. Neither hidden by death yet.

Solid dark boots, a pair of worn jeans and a worn black long sleeve shirt is Garrick's attire for the night. Moving to Sacramento had changed his wardrobe to more..common clothes. Instead of camouflage patterns. The Nosferatu stands quietly, listening to the night and watching it through the tinted view of his sunglasses.

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"What he said." Alice says as she points her thumb at her milky eyed cousin. At least Garrick hadn't said that he'd enjoyed Konrad's sardine van. And no. Alice very much doubts that she'll ever forget that feeling of being stuck in the back of that thing surrounded on all sides by other beasts...

She eyed the gear the savage had brought with him, in comparison, Alice felt decidedly under dressed and under equipped. Wearing the black jeans she'd bought for Necropolis work, with a long sleeved nearly navy sweater, with a dark, if slightly worn baseball hat to cover her stupidly white hair. The only thing that allowed her to feel like she wasn't coming into this completely unprepared was the knife wrapped in shadows on the shall of her back. The one she'd borrowed from Jack's Sepulcher with the invite given if she needed to borrow any of his tools.

Better to ask forgiveness then beg permission...however that saying went. Jack would probably get a lough out of how she'd interpreted 'tools.'

"So." she begins. "How are we going to do this?"

6 suxx Obfus-Hide Knife
    Date Action Roll Result
    2016-07-08 00:47:33 Alice Hart rolls 8 to Hide the kinfe (Wits3-Lar2+Obfus2+1size) (10 Again) 4, 9, 1, 8, 6, 9, 10, 8, 8 6 successes
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

5. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

Konrad leans back in his seat as he considers the question. "Well, I suppose there's a few ways to go about this. We could just drive up there and ask, 'Hey, you the guys providing sanctuary for Kindred?', and see how that goes. Or we could approach quiet-like on foot and spy on them a bit. Course if we get discovered then it'll be awkward explaining that we thought they were allies with Brady and wanted to make sure they weren't a threat. Then it's just a matter of if they are a threat or not, or if they are in cahoots with Brady."

Really they could be threats even if they have nothing to do with Brady. Threats were everywhere, especially with Kindred.

"Me, I'm more of a sneak and creep sort of guy. I've got some camo you two could change into and we could count how many bodies are moving around on the farm, try to see if they're armed or if Brady or Rhayna are with them."

"Speaking of which, are we all up-to-date on the whole Brady situation? You got any questions about that, let me know."

7. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Garrick Marlon
    Status 2 (Gun Permit)
    Garrick Marlon

Court - No weapons
    Gimme - Pistol and Knife

Nosferatu Curse: The irises of Garrick's eyes are milky white, they never seem to focus on what he is paying attention too. Consequently it is hard to tell if he's looking at you or around you or past you.
    Scenes

NOS
    PRE

"So sneaking then? If this is Brady then walking to the front door without more people waiting may suck." A hand scratches at Garrick's beard as he decides that "suck" was the wrong word to use but "fucking nightmare" probably wouldn't have been better. "Though I wouldn't be too happy if a group of us rolled up on my front door out here. It's not like we're downtown."

"I'll gladly get into some camo. I left all of mine back home when I moved here. Didn't think I'd need any in a city." A small shrug follows, stupid guesses leads to stupid results. "Still owe you that favor for helping in the first place, should we talk with someone important about getting that noted down as a Boon?"

A small tilt of Garrick's head gives the impression of him looking past Alice."Have you been brought up to speed on Brady? Former domain member, now trying to take over..right?" At the question another tilt and this time Konrad is probably, maybe, the one being looked through.

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"I don't think it would be the greatest thing for a savage and two haunts, to just straight up talk to them. But yeah. Sneaking? I'm good at that." a too wide, too-fake smile appears, "Never been in camo though." the way the doll says it makes it seem like she'd like to try, perhaps bring some levity to her thoughts, instead of all of the horrible, horrible way this could go down.

"All I know is what you told me when Brittany...well then." Alice says answering the question on how up to date her info was.

Boons? Alice blinks as the words is brought up. Now what had the others been getting up to if boons were needed?

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

No need to wait for me Please continue.

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

PRE

"No Harpy to do it with, but doesn't mean I won't collect on it in time," Konrad grins, which could be taken as playful or menacing. A Boon is tied just as much to a Kindred's reputation. If they couldn't pay up it meant their credit was bad which could be punishment in and of itself.

Turning to Alice he says, "Yeah, well that camo ought to keep you from standing out too much. Go ahead and use the back to change. Promise I won't peek," He winks before grabbing the second pair for Garrick and shuts the door for her. As Kindred they likely cast their shame away long ago, but for some certain habits die hard. Once they're changed, Konrad grabs his flak jacket and the rest of his gear, aside from the shovel, and gets out of the van.

"Alright. So we're not going to be able to talk much once we get closer. Let's decide on some signals to communicate with. Stop and go should be easy. Open palm for stop, two fingers point for go. Over here is easy." Konrad gestures with a come-hither motion of his fingers. "And if we need to make a hasty retreat for whatever reason, how about a big 'x'." Konrad crosses his forearms out in front of him.

"Though I doubt we need to be quiet if we gotta make a run for it and regroup at the van. Probably just yell 'run' and hope we're right behind you. Anything else? We're just going to get close, look, listen, and get out again. If we see Brady or Rhayna, then we got our answer and retreat. If we see any of those that we sent here then, if we get an opportunity, I think we should try and speak with them in private."

If they're all in agreement, Konrad takes the lead, moving through the farmland fields towards the farmhouse while staying low and using the terrain as cover when able.

12. Likes , Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Garrick Marlon
    Status 2 (Gun Permit)
    Garrick Marlon

Court - No weapons
    Gimme - Pistol and Knife

Scenes

NOS
    PRE

"Heh" And a nod of his head is Garrick agreeing with Alice's assessment. A Daeva could be useful if there was food around but o well. Another nod after Konrad acknowledges the boon. "Sounds good." Only time spent around Konrad lets Garrick keep the monster inside from trying to flee at that grin.

As the door to the van closes Garrick stacks his boots on the rear bumper and deftly gets into the camo. Wearing only boxers around other people wasn't that weird before being dead and dieing just made it more boring. The boots get laced up quickly and a hand lingers at the sunglasses.

"Damn it, can't risk anything more can I?" The question isn't said to anyone in particular before the hand falls away. A scowl plants itself on Garrick's face. Hand's mime through the signals as Konrad lists them before a grin grows through the scowl at yelling "run!"

"Good with me." Giving Konrad a few seconds to get ahead Garrick moves along a parallel path to the Savage Priscus. Sticking to cover as much as he can.

14. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Ah-uh." says like she didn't believe him, but she still grabbed the camo, and made her way to the back so she could change.

After her ghostly pallor is concealed by the camo print she too leaves the van. She nods when Konrad designates their signals. "Seems easy enough."

Then she nods and if not for her hat her hair would have been flying. She definitely want to see if their once charges were okay.

Then when the other begin to move, it leaves the ghost to follow them, keeping to the rear, she too tries to keep low and as close to cover as she could.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread