Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
Retiring Josephine

Hello Friends!

As the title sadly states, I'm going to be retiring Josephine Sterling. Unfortunately, I just do not have the time and energy for a third character at present, and I believe that I can contribute more as someone running plots than as someone participating in them. Now, that said, I do wish to thank everyone for roleplaying with me, and I do hope that you continue to have an awesome time.

As I phase into retirement, however, I do want to try and make it as smooth for everyone else as I can. I'm not up for any more plot threads, unfortunately, but I would be willing to help coordinate or provide plot hooks for people to take over the plots that I'll be bowing out of. So, please let me know Yumyumcrow and sumthingpositiv if that is the case and I will do my best to help out before Jojo fades completely.

2. Bump West "Bump" this post
    s
    sumthingpositiv

Sorry to hear that Cayce, although I'm sure many incoming kindred might be silently rejoicing . If you want/could, having Josephine suggest to Katya people she should contact for the Delta King/Riverboat plot to join with her and Twist that'd be great, or a simple message saying she is preoccupied that'd be fine too

Whoa :( no more fellow fighting swan Jojo. Will miss the character.

5. Likes Cayce, West liked this post

0 Scenes

Oh nos! Even though Alice went whiter then the white ghost she is when meeting Jojo I've really enjoyed that one scene, and reading all the other ones she's been in. Though yeah gotta agree with @sumthungpositiv , all the new vamps coming through will breathe an unneeded sigh of relief.

7. Likes Cayce, West liked this post

Kenneth Gilroy
    Donovan
    Kenneth Gilroy
    Donovan

I'm sorry to see one of Kenneth's greatest fears sisters in the faith going away but I fully understand.

And if Jojo wants to send Royal his way, Kenneth still needs a ghoul.

9. Likes Cayce, Vassagon, West liked this post

Victoria Stamford
    Fisher

Presence ••
    Adamantine Arrow Status •
    Victoria Stamford

Sorry cayce. I never really got to meet JoJo except in passing. It will be sad to see her go, but I can totally understand the priorities thing.

11. Likes Cayce, West liked this post

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Poor Josephine. Poor us.

I'm tempted to try to talk you into sticking it out... if I hadn't already done that a few times. Seeing that Jo is two years old really puts into perspective just how hard you've tried, and for how long, to keep the blood flowing with her.
    Max.
    Dillon.
    Tommy G.

Pretty significant graveyard of investments, and I'm totally reminded of watching Alison Yates try to keep HoG alive. That kind of stuff is absolutely exhausting. And frustrating. I'll miss the crazy gal. She had some really, really great moments like hooking up with Falstaff and the Sanctified Frenzy Ceremony.

And I'm kinda sad she and Star never ran into each other again

Great toon, major thumbs up for sticking with her. I doubt many people realize how much you've struggled and the first time you wanted to hang it up was waaaaaaaay back when Dillon left and the LS collapsed. Thanks for some great Scenes
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

13. Likes Cayce liked this post

Well thank you all for sharing your thoughts with me! It definitely made me feel quite good to see that Jojo helped make things interesting, at the least, for you. And, also made me sad to let Jojo go, but I know we'll still be able to tell fun stories together.

I'll get on suggesting replacements for River King, sumthingpositiv, and I'll bug Vassagon about Kenny G as a possible regnant, Parable

Closed Thread