Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
You're Not Special

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.

Varyx

Presence 4 (Tempting)
    SL 4 (Sultry)
    Evelynn

Presence 2 (Curious)

This post is ridiculously amazing. And I just want you to know, West , that you have successfully made me feel real-life guilty for my part in making a fictional character feel like that.

Good job
    Characters
    Varyx - Apostate Mastigos
    Evelynn - Winter Wizened

2. Likes Origins, Forn Clakes, Orianna, West liked this post
    M
    Matrixchild

I completely agree. I could feel real pain in that post

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Awwwww, yusssss.

Thank you It's awesome to hear I got what I wanted to convey, across. I struggled a bit with it, knowing i was in the 'omg not a textwall' territory and had to pare off bits.

It's something I had time to think about, obviously, ever since the sushi Scene. I definitely feel a little bad for not taking the easy/fun path but one of the things I really wanted to include with this character was to be different than most of my other characters who would have been Totally All About It. And I guess I did that concept-phase right because every time I considered just saying 'eh, sure, why make waves, obviously cayce and alias like the idea', I got a pretty vehement protest from that little head-space Starzzles lives in. There's also a handful of tidbits like this (this was the only one I could remember/find fast) that I didn't want to back-track on.

So, thank you, and I feel much better about Complicating Shit.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

5. Likes Cayce, alias-of-a-girl, Forn Clakes liked this post
+ Reply to Thread