(16 SS) Coronation Summer Solstice

Page 4 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last

Lynn Mills

Queen of the Verdant Court
    Darkling Nightsinger/Minstrel
    Presence - 2 Mantle (Spring) - 3 Wyrd - 3

FAME
    PRE

Lynn winked at her friend and went to choose a plank after Ramona's announcement. After a moment of thought, she carefully wrote the words Deliberate Cruelty in small block letters. With a small sigh, she turned and cast it into the flames, watching as the fire lapped around the edges, charing the wood and gradually erasing the letters.

Turning her back, Lynn made her way to the buffet table, joining Morgan in gathering a variety of snacks.

"You know, you're right. We need a Summer to complete the set. I wonder who we could get to join us?" Lynn grinned and playfully glanced around the gathering, as if she'd call somebody else over at any moment.

S
    Saeyer

Daniel's nod brought a tiny smile to the edge of her lips before her attention was hijacked by Ramona's arrival. Admiring the Summer Queen's impressively prickly looking outfit, Ava slipped an arm around the Ogre's waist to return the side hug. "Thanks!" Ramona's amusement was mirrored in her voice, not at all put out by the hint of laughter. "You look like if you hugged me full on I might die. It's a good look."

As the Wasp alighted beside them, Ava could only nod warmly. "I completely agree." It had been busy, in was expected and otherwise. Mhairi's rapid-fire questions startled the Nix, but she grinned as they petered out. "I'm glad you like it! It's not one of a kind, but I got it second hand; might take a little research."

Hank's announcement made, people began to drift toward the food and the fire, but for the moment the three stayed put...

Ava, Coco & Ramona continue here

Alex Rivers

Alex looks down at his plank and the available implements on the table. He considers a Sharpie and an X-Acto knife, but after further thought he sets the tools aside and extends a thorn from his index finger, using it to carve his message into the wood. That seems fitting, considering the subject. He's not sure this is quite what Coco had in mind when talking about understanding emotions, but it is the Feast of Anger after all. No reason to hold back. In jagged capital letters he scrawls...

DEAREST GULBADAN

FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING FUCK.
    FUCK YOUR PRETTY FACE AND PRETTY LIES.
    FUCK YOUR SECOND RATE SLASHER MOVIE PSYCHO GAMES.
    FUCK YOUR FAIRY SLAVE PLANTATION AND YOUR GARDEN FULL OF FREAKS.
    OH, WAIT... SOMEBODY ALREADY DID THAT. HOW DID THAT TASTE YOU WORTHLESS BITCH?
    I HOPE THEY GOT YOU TOO AND RIGHT NOW YOU'RE SUCKING HITLER'S COCK IN HELL.
    BUT IF NOT YOU'LL JUST HAVE TO GO FUCK YOURSELF UNTIL YOU BLEED TO DEATH.

SINCERELY, ALEX

PS- FUCK YOU.

Alex drops the board into the fire and watches until it turns to glowing ash. He relaxes as he feels an undefinable something leave him and drift away with the smoke. Once the cursed name has completely burned down to nothing, he goes to pay his respects to his Queen.

Freehold Pledge: Winter
    Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Emergency Services) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3
    Malcolm Green, the Mountain

WP: 4/4
    Health: 10/10
    Giant
    Mantle: Bubble of crisp, cold, air surrounds him. Frost rimes his head and shoulders, tracing icy epaulettes.
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

(+1 Investigation, +1 Intimidation) - Winter 2016

Freehold Pledge

(+1 Streetwise) - Winter 2016

Dragon's Bane Pledge

(+3 Faerie Favour) - Spring 2017
    Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

Green eventually turned his back on the spread. It didn't mean that he left the table, only that he turned round so that he faced outward into the Hollow, where he could watch the gathering. Plate in hand, he munched mechanically, and watched with a certain stoney disinterest.

His eyes fell briefly on the woodblood carving so furiously at his plank of wood. They move to the little cluster cooking their marsh mellows by the fire. They drop onto the little triumvirate of Ramona, Ava and Coco, so resistant to the flow of bodies around them.

He inclines his head to the Spring Sovereign.

M
    Matrixchild

Of course he had made the food selection so he was happy with his options. Getting himself a big piece of pie he looked to those at the Buffet table and said, "I hope everyone is enjoying the Coronation so far," before taking a bite.

M
    Matrixchild

He had wandered back to Ramona, but her, Ava, and Coco appeared to be starting a conversation so instead he diverted himself towards the pre-made food. He had set everything up but he hadn't had the chance to eat himself yet.

Evelynn East

Presence 2 (Curious)
    Wizened Inventor/Telluric

Winter Mantle:
    Moment of hush
    Evelynn East

Mask

Short and petite, Evelynn is pale, with a pair of wide brown eyes hidden behind a set of very large glasses.

Mein

A thin, long-fingered woman with eyes that are impossibly large and glassy, giving her the appearance of wearing large, thick glasses when she's not. Her skin is almost translucent in its paleness, and underneath, one can sometimes see the ticking of clockwork parts.

Mantle

The occasional hush falls around her - those moments of silence where surrounding conversations all lull at the same moment seem to happen more often, or perhaps the silences are just more noticeable.
    Pledges

Winter Annual Freehold Pledge

PRE

Evelynn could smell... was that marshmallows? Turning eagerly to the group getting s'mores, she went to join them with a bright grin.

Evelynn joins here

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Alex and Daniel's fun stopped when Cosima entered...which made sense. Masters of a craft often confront amatuers or imitators for their follies. Morgan didn't have the personality to confront folks that were throwing poorly, but Cosima sure did for bad sword...ing? Swording was a word, right? She like Green was a little curious what the Hell Alex was carving into his plank like crazy. It must have been something detailed and descriptive to require so much work.

After seeing Lynn toss her wood into the fire, Morgan figured she'd had her wood long enough. Carving finished, the Beast tossed it into the flames with her usual level of accuracy. Then Hank was there, causing her to giggle and turn to her motley mate, "We-well Lynn, tis a f-f-full set now, yes?" Before leaning in to her musical friend to whisper, "Did ye s-signal him over heh-here?"

Morgan stays at the table to join this thread.

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Morgan just nodded her head rapidly to Hank's question, "Y-y-yes, tis a godo-good gathering thine hath heh-helped orchestrate Hank. T-t-thank ye. Tis a sight b-b-better then me first party in t-t-town, kinda-set-bar-underground-with-that-one." Morgan's eyebrows raise at the word "that" as she rambles. After a pause she will continue, " Um...I w-w-will say I've no clue w-what activities ye've planned for the night. Person-nan-nan-ally I did l-l-like the beer-pong thing, heh-heh, a while back. Or-or at least I t-t-think I did, tis a lil' blurry after a point, ye ken?"

Well the Lady Scrivener had passed out during that Summer party.

Daisy Wen
    Daisy Wen

Daisy Wen

Wizened Artist
    Presence ●● (Vivacious)
    Striking Looks ●● (Delicate)
    Fame ● (Culture - Art World)
    Mantle (Spring) ● The scent of plum blossoms swirl around her, as their petals fall in her wake. Language - Mandarin.
    Mask

A slim and petite women, of seemingly fragile beauty. With hair as black as a raven wing, kept long, either loose around her shoulders, or pulled back into a bun. She has a fair complexion, with delicate features.
    Mien

This Porcelain fawn, Manikin is material, Beast in shape. Artist in reality. comprised a fine white china. Her hair, still long is glazed in jade. Dainty china antler-horns poke out from her hair. Unguligrades legs she crafted for herself, now support dainty deer hoofed feet. Her eyes are large, pupiless, and the entirety of the eye black as pitch. She's lean, her limbs are long, her fingers spindly, but carry a certainty and deftness when plying her craft.

Wearing a favorite wine purple sundress, though the fawn has forgone the shawl, there would be fire, she was sure, and she would rather not risk it. Daisy made her way to the Summer Hollow. Time sure flies when you're is having fun. A beautiful women in her life, plenty of commissions coming in...an annoying ball of hedge fluff pawing at the studded collar Daisy had chosen for the Iron Queen's ascension. Especially considering who the new Queen was to her Coco. "Sly!" she scolds which is met by his unimpressed feline glare.

The two have their own stare off, standing in the doorway. The ink-dark feline pawed her porcelain arms, from where he'd sat within them. His tail flicks in annoyance, as he looks away remembering the bribe the Artist made as she fastened the leather around his neck. Catnip for days. Daisy sighs, wondering if she was turning her companion into a drug addled fool.

Her thoughts of the catnip addled cat left her mind when she set eyes upon a vision in green. Her lips curled upward in a fond smile, the fawn wished to prance over to her side and sink into the warmth of the women's flesh. It had truly been too long since they'd seen each other last (darn those myriad of commissions...)

First, "Entreatings everyone. Happy Summer." she said to the room at large. Then her Artist's eyes caught sight of wooden planks with markers laying next to them. Surly there would be a purpose for them....so Second should be finding out what purpose the items had, and what might she do with her Artist's instincts. But....but, Daisy Wen was a Spring and as such she'd follow her Desires over her curiosity....

Daisy goes here to glomp Coco!

Page 4 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 28

You do not have permission to view the list of names.