Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1606) Consilium - Reactions

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 13 of 13 First ... 3 9 10 11 12 13

Presence •• (Bookish)
    Truce

Fair-skinned and thin, Truce does not appear to get out much, choosing instead to pursue more studious endeavors. He appears as a typical college student, wearing button up shirts, slacks, and a sports coat at times. His hair is dark brown and wavy, his eyes hazel.

Spell List

Spiders: EGuard(3P,self)

PRE

With the discussion on the recent announcement out of the way, Truce anticipates an exodus from the Bismarck. However, it seems there are still smaller discussions taking place as many still have much to say on the subject. Perhaps this new threat has woken the Consilium to action.

Truce had plans to leave, but Crowley's gesture catches his eye and he walks over to where him and Faye are speaking.

"What's this I hear? Have you found interest in our group, Faye?"
    says Truce with a soft smile. Another Thearch would be welcome given Temoin du Sud's long history of Libertine influence. "Why not just invite her to the Sanctum, Crowley? With the roof garden Emrys and Flidais have been working on, it should make for a pleasant meeting spot."

2. Likes Yumyumcrow, West liked this post
    L
    LoneRanger

After July speak, as the meeting slowly lulls to the end and small chit chat begins between mages, I nod to Miach and wish him mentally good luck. My nieces are waiting for their uncle. So, with a greeting nod, I start taking my leave. While I move away I notice Truce Cabal is having a good chat. Truce has been a good chap and Crowley as well. They deserve to have their rank swell. Before moving out, I give a nod to Wayland.
    Pelican leaves the scene

Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

The hits keep on rolling.

It's weird, right? After all the speeches and arm-folding and declarations on how Sentinels protected everyone... July was the first person to bail.

Maybe he had to go protect that other room full of all the Awakened in the city.

It's all good, yo. Only War going on? The War for Fisher's digits. A cheery smile and wave was offered to Faye when she glanced over. No worries. Crowley? Well. Look at TdS. Two Enchanters already. But really, the best thing on the menu was LV-426. Where Wayland had touched down and started Dropping Bombs.

Sentinel job? Boom. Miach? Boom. Steel Phoenix? Boom.

You go, boy. Nothing says 'Team Up With Me' like trash-talking every other connection you have. Burn it all down.

Poor Miach, tho.

Note to self: If he ran into him after this, be Extra Nice. Otherwise? Best. Consilium. Ever. He tried to catch Avis ' eye. Over here. Sit.

We could totally be like two old guys on The Muppets.
    Nimbus in MiniSheet 2. Cloaked spells, no overt magical res. Scrut for deets.
    '...Watch With Glittering Eyes...'
    - Roald Dahl

5. Likes Cayce, Yumyumcrow liked this post

Wayland

Public Name: Richard "Richie" Holt
    Wayland

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Spells (3/3)

??? (Cloaked, Pot 4)
    ??? (Cloaked, Pot 6)
    ??? (Cloaked, Pot 7)

PRE

Fisher's reaction was less than stellar, but he couldn't blame her. You dont agree to a proposal straight up out of the blue yo. And besides, there were multiple offers on the table, some discussion was required.

"Fair enough. A chat is all I expect, and then you can totally make your choice. And no I haven't spoken to them about it, but like, to be honest, it was your speech and passion that made me think it was a totally boss idea." Wayland accepts the card with Runner's number on it. "Awesome. Well i'll be here till everyone leaves, but after that come see me at Frank Fat's restaurant, it's only a couple blocks from here."

Would this idea take flight? Who knows yo, but some times you just gotta take a chance and hope that works out.

C
    Casitive

Keybearer and Thearch, Hierarch of Sacramento

“Enough.” Aquinas states harshly glancing between one mage or another. “We will not have this quibbling over who gets to do what. Look around. This is the whole of the Consilium. We cannot look to one order to save our collective asses, because they won't be there all the time. We can look to them for leadership,” the Mastigos reminds, “but there will be no fighting over who gets to do what. Everyone has their role. That's the point.”

A steely look between the rest, “Varyx has the right of it.”

“We're done.”

Good scene! We're closing up here. Sigil Holders who'll be convening, go ahead and start the thread. Thanks.

Page 13 of 13 First ... 3 9 10 11 12 13
Closed Thread