Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
Only post in this thread if your character has interacted with, or heard significant rumors/info about Kenneth Gilroy.
Remember to include numbers (Public & Private) in your Post!
1 6
Domain OPINIONS

Robert Cross
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Allies
    (Emergency Services)
    Contacts
    (Emergency Services, Criminals)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Robert Cross

Nosferatu | Lancea Sanctum

Nosferatu Curse: Cross has obviously been badly burned in the past with visible scars to prove it, and is that a faint smell of burnt hair and skin?

NOS
    PRE

Public 5: "Regent, Priscus, Bishop. He is all three and deserves to be. A fit leader for our family."

Private 5: "I did wrong by him once and yet he gave me a second chance, even raised me up and allowed me to serve our family. I will not fail him again."

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Public 5: "I've said it once, and I'll say it again now. Regent, Priscus, and Bishop. That's a lot of responsibility for one mam, being three pillars within the Domain, and while endlessly busy, it seems that he's on top of each of his duties."

Private 5 (to Kenneth Gilroy ) "Remember our first conversation? I'm not Caretaker because I was here long enough, or there was no one else around. You chose me for a reason. Whether that was because of my work on the Caldarium, or because you think I'll be a good one. I promise I'll do the best I can, and prove that your faith is not misplaced."
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

M
    Matrixchild

Public/Private 5: "He cares a great deal about the Family and I respect that. He has obviously shown, even before I arrived, that he deserves everything he has."

A
    AnoncameaSpider

Public/Private 5: I swore my blades to him for a reason. Every step is measured. Every step is forward. Our family thrives this way, because of Regent Gilroy.

Garrick Marlon
    Status 2 (Gun Permit)
    Garrick Marlon

Holstered gun on his right hip
    Sheathed knife on his left hip

Court - No weapons
    Gimme - Pistol and Knife

Nosferatu Curse: The irises of Garrick's eyes are milky white, they never seem to focus on what he is paying attention too. Consequently it is hard to tell if he's looking at you or around you or past you.
    Scenes

NOS
    PRE

Public 5: "Priscus Gilroy has been watching out for the Family since I first got here. He deserves what he has."

Private 5 (to Kenneth Gilroy ): "Tell me what to do and I'll get it done, least I can do after what I did."

0 Scenes

Kenneth Gilroy, Priscus of Clan Nosferatu, and Regent of the Deep Kingdom is now Respected (●●●●) by the Clan Nosferatu. Parable , Kenneth Gilroy please update your minisheet's Clan Status.

7. Likes West liked this post
Closed Thread