Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
The Look (tm)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Quote Originally posted by Frost:
    Ankh looks irritated. "He doesn't have the authority to pull what he is trying to pull, that's number one. Number two, he gave someone a shit load of hurt for what? A few scathing comments? Sounds to me like maybe he needs to be reminded that you can't treat people that way. Granted, what Falx said was not appropriate," she gives Falx that look that women always get when they disapprove of your actions, "but it did not arrent that amount of damage. Let me talk to West before we go to Dee. I want to make sure all of our political ducks are in a row before we tell him to shove it up his ass. Ok?"

Damn, I know that Look oh so well. Sometimes, I can feel it without even glancing my wife's way.

Actually, I can feel it now.

*FC explodes*

Kharn

ugh... the dreaded Look, tis a painful thing to be under the dissapproving eyes of a woman, painful and scary....

G
    Gelosiana

The Look...such a scary thing, when it can make grown men wilt and veterans of several wars run pissing their pants. The Look, that can stop bullets in mid flight, can tell a Volcano to stop erupting, and, almost most importantly, get fathers to give their daughters whatever they want.

I hate that look. Well, i hate it, until my GF reads this post, then ill have to edit this....or something.

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

ya to get my self in the thought of Falx i imagined the last time my girlfriend gave me the look

The Look? Meh, tis no great thing. I generally ignore it.

G
    Gelosiana

Woe is he who ignores the wrath and ire of The Look. The Look, if properly ignored, can quickly turn into The Steel Toed Boot To The Testicles. Id prefer the look, myself.

You guys are hilarious. Although I must say, my own hubby is excellent at ignoring The Look, so it doesn't hold much sway in my house.
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

All The Look means is that you're going to eventually get The Talk.

The reason The Look gets no respect is that, regardless of what we do, we're still going to get The Talk.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Erm, what would The Talk be exactly? So I can give it to the hubby when necessary.
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

The Look. So often accompanied by the words "Go ahead, I don't mind." Wise men learn not to trust those words when delivered alongside the dreaded Look.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
+ Reply to Thread