Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Television

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Dunno if anyone's watching The Flash on CW, but, if you watched the original, reuniting Amanda Pays and John Wesley Shipp is totally adorbs.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

s
    sumthingpositiv

I couldn't have cared less about the Flash until I watched that first season and got all the feels for that Season 1 finale. now I am hooked.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Damn, that denouement for Hodor.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

M
    Matrixchild

Now I'm just waiting to see if Bran is the whispers the Mad King heard. "Burn them all..."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Powers

Kind of fringe content, Amazon/Playstation Network. It's amazing. I was a little hesitant/turned off by the fanart/season poster(s), but this is really really good. It's on the dark side, a lot like Jessica Jones but also gets into some really interesting stuff like the psychology of "Powers" (individuals with super-powers) and the fracturing of society between the haves/have-nots.

It's also got a Watchmen-esque feel in that there's an 'old guard'/generation of Powers that are kind of sunsetting as the new generation comes up, but the main focus is on a cop who used to be a Power until they got stolen. Talk about head cases? He is fucked up.

It's really well done, highly recommend getting your hands eyes on it.

6. Likes liked this post

0 Scenes

My boyfriend and I just started watching this yesterday! We've only watched the first couple episodes so far, but what's I've seen it's amazing!

And with even with only two episodes watched, I know it's going to be a favorite for us, and I agree with all the things that West said. You should totally watch it. (Seriously. Do it. Dooo it...Dooooo it!)

S
    Selena

I wish I had a playstation.... just kidding. I wonder if it will become available on something else. I see it's on Amazon, but even prime members still pay for it.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Wun Wun.

Stranger Things
    A Netflix original.
    Go watch this show right now.
    Don't read about it. Don't look at anything on the internet. If you absolutely must then watch Netflix's short trailer.
    But don't spoil yourself. Just go watch it.
    Right now.

(And don't spoil it for me either, I'm only on Ep 4!)

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Great little easter egg on the 12 Monkeys series for those who watched the movie.

Not only did they bring in Madeleine Stow, she...

Not a big deal but just in case you want to be surprised and get a smile...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
+ Reply to Thread