Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
Only post in this thread if your character has interacted with, or heard significant rumors/info about Mhairi Ankaa.
Remember to include numbers (Public & Private) in your Post!
0 16
Freehold OPINIONS
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    S
    Saeyer

Public 1: "She's shown good judgement on more than one occasion, and we share some common interests; I'm looking forward to knowing her better."

Private 2: "Mhairi has a lot of potential; I'm excited to seeing where her studies and pursuits take her."

A
    AwakeOrangutang

Public 1: "She's a bit of a shy sort but it doesn't seem to stop her from getting involved. And apparently knows how to use War Fans. ...I say more power to her."

Private 1: "She seems awfully fidgety around me. Can't say I know why. It ain't my place to tell everyone that, though."

Evelynn East

Presence 2 (Curious)
    Wizened Inventor/Telluric

Winter Mantle:
    Moment of hush
    Evelynn East

Mask

Short and petite, Evelynn is pale, with a pair of wide brown eyes hidden behind a set of very large glasses.

Mein

A thin, long-fingered woman with eyes that are impossibly large and glassy, giving her the appearance of wearing large, thick glasses when she's not. Her skin is almost translucent in its paleness, and underneath, one can sometimes see the ticking of clockwork parts.

Mantle

The occasional hush falls around her - those moments of silence where surrounding conversations all lull at the same moment seem to happen more often, or perhaps the silences are just more noticeable.
    Pledges

Winter Annual Freehold Pledge

Freehold Status Status 2 Spent
    PRE

Public 2: "Oh! I like Mhairi! We're working on that missing pets thing together!"

Private 2: "She's as shy as I am, but she's got this... something about her. I don't know. Confidence, maybe? Is shy confidence a real thing? Anyway, it's something I wish I had."

4. Likes liked this post

Public/Private 1: "Volunteering to step-up, being willing to fight. That's a good first impression."

Daniel Leto
    Daniel

Mask: He looks to be late teens or early twenties with blonde hair and blue eyes. He has a kind face and an understanding look. When talking with him he is always engaged, nodding and giving indications he’s listening to you. His smiles have a melancholy to them, though.
    Mein: His eyes and hair turn black beneath the mask. His skin becomes paler as if drained of color, giving him the slight appearance of a marble grave statue. Two stumps with tattered black feathers grow from his shoulder blades. They can be seen pressing at the back of his shirt. The odd feather pokes through holes. Most striking though, is that he is slightly transparent in an otherworldly way. His mantle manifests as wisps of fog and mist.
    Status/Social

Presence: 2
    Freehold Status: 3
    Winter Mantle: 3
    Wyrd: 4
    Hidden Life: 1
    Rigid Mask
    Contacts (Digital Networks)
    Will/Health/Glamour

Willpower Max: 5

Health Max: 7

Glamour Max: 9/13
    Promises and Vows

Vow (Winter Freehold Commendation):
    Task: Fealty, Medial Alliance (Freeholders)
    Boon: Vassalage (+1 Clarity deg), Adroitness (+1 Empathy)
    Sanction: Medial Curse
    Duration: Year and a Day

Horn and Bone

Vow (Sharpened Horn and Bone):
    Task: Dreaming, Endeavor (stop nightmares)
    Boon: Adroitness (Empathy, Occult)
    Sanctions: Poisoning of Boon (Adroitness)
    Duration: Year and a Day

Freehold Status Status 1 Spent
    PRE

Public 1: "Yeah, I know her. She's nice. Good swing dancer, and knows a thing or two about using war fans."

Private 1: "She reminds me a little of Morgan."
    Darkling Gravewight | Winter Mantle ••• (Mist and Fog) | Glamour 9 / Willpower 4/5 (4 HotD) / Wyrd 4
    Rigid Mask / Hidden Life 1 / Winter Freehold Vow / Horn and Bone

7. Likes liked this post
    M
    Matrixchild

Public/Private 1: "A little shy, but I like her."

Daisy Wen
    Daisy Wen

Daisy Wen

Wizened Artist
    Presence ●● (Vivacious)
    Striking Looks ●● (Delicate)
    Fame ● (Culture - Art World)
    Mantle (Spring) ● The scent of plum blossoms swirl around her, as their petals fall in her wake. Language - Mandarin.
    Mask

A slim and petite women, of seemingly fragile beauty. With hair as black as a raven wing, kept long, either loose around her shoulders, or pulled back into a bun. She has a fair complexion, with delicate features.
    Mien

This Porcelain fawn, Manikin is material, Beast in shape. Artist in reality. comprised a fine white china. Her hair, still long is glazed in jade. Dainty china antler-horns poke out from her hair. Unguligrades legs she crafted for herself, now support dainty deer hoofed feet. Her eyes are large, pupiless, and the entirety of the eye black as pitch. She's lean, her limbs are long, her fingers spindly, but carry a certainty and deftness when plying her craft.

Public 1: "Like many of the Lost that I've been meeting, I met Mhairi at the Booth of Desires, where she spoke of Desire to spar with Coco, as well as have a meal together with her."

Private 1: "Normally when a beautiful women approaches the object of my Desires and asks her out for dinner, a jealous throne would stick to me. But for some reason her sweet, if shy presence causes me not to grow green with her alone in close quarters with Coco."

A
    Autumn

Public 1: "She gave me a napkin. Yeah, she's cool."

Private 1: "I bet she plays the bass. If she doesn't, she should. I'm serious."

Juno Mantiserra

Public/Private 1: I met her at the Booth of Desires; she seems to be a nice girl but a bit shy. Perhaps we can get to know each other better over time?

12. Likes liked this post
    Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

Additional Identifying Features:
    A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

Freehold Status Status 1 Spent
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

Public 1: Eager to hone her skills and to seize opportunity when extended to her. I look forward to getting to better know her.

Private (Daisy Wen) 1: Still, though, it's uncomfortable how much she sounds like Morgan. I really should give her some information on elocution lessons.
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

14. Likes liked this post
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 18

You do not have permission to view the list of names.