Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch

Mage OOC Talk and Questions

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 43 of 53 First ... 33 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... Last

Twist

Hound, Lady Viscount, Invictus
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks •• (Alluring)
    Public Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Sand

Striking Looks •• (Curvy)

I'll give it a go for continuing.

With the cyclical nature of venues I am sure that eventually new toons will be rolled.

Sounds good re: Whispered Invocation. And yeah, Matriarch is no good for solo. She was an add on there anyways as we dropped players, and the intent was for her to just be support. Definitely not a combat build at this time. Or clearly even a healer build. lol

Puck Scenes

Vincent - Repeat that on Winter's character sheet and I'll get him reactivated. Totally unrelated, but how does Winter feel about possessed computers that summon abyssal monsters and brainwash people?
    deltadream - Glad to hear it! Spring is just around the corner so I'm hoping we'll get an influx to join you soon. I've written the exit post for whispered invocation so that scene is concluded and waiting on your input on how you would like to move forward. If you like, we can assume that the medical school with a hospital on campus can provide the first aid necessary to fix up Moira and close out Matriarch too.
    Just your friendly neighborhood gulmoth!

3. Likes deltadream liked this post

0 Scenes

Ah, blasted computers, that's why his files kept being deleted.

5. Likes Xander liked this post

Twist

Mask of Tranquility
    Sand

Xander

Sounds good for getting Moira fixed up using actually trained individuals in Matriarch

For Whispered Invocation, Witch is going to take the laptop back to the Circle and do some research on the best way to move forward there. I am thinking some extended rolls to figure out a plan of attack. She has a few skill dots in some things that might be helpful.

Puck Scenes

deltadream

Matriarch is closed up. Feel free to open the scene for WI at the Circle in Through the Veils. If you want backup, I don't mind you tagging Vincent in if you like and he's willing.

Puck Scenes

deltadream Vincent

A new mage has been approved! Without a councilor though he'll need to be recognized by someone else and you two get to bicker over who/how to handle it.

Good luck!

Twist

Mask of Tranquility
    Sand

Woot woot! I know 3 is still small, but maybe worth it enough to open a concilium thread

Twist

Mask of Tranquility
    Sand

Hey Xisdor - you may want to review our posting rate rules. You can find the quickest/easiest summary here but there are resources elsewhere as well.

11. Likes Xander liked this post

Twist

Mask of Tranquility
    Sand

Hey Xisdor - you may want to review our posting rate rules. You can find the quickest/easiest summary here but there are resources elsewhere as well.
    Seriously Xisdor Philip Crosen ... I'm super glad that you are excited to post but you have to wait your turn or until those ahead of you have waived their turn by not posting on time.

13. Likes Xander liked this post
    X

Twist Scenes

Sorry about that, pre-posting guys. And a particular apology to deltadream for somehow not getting to your post yesterday. Not my first mistake and not my last. I suppose that reality check was in order. I was too busy reading rules about all the venues I forgot about the simpler posting ones. (Not an excuse, but an explanation.) What does this mean going forward? Being that I`m effectively a turn ahead, does this now mean Winter and Witch get to post twice?

I must say though, that Xander threatening to close my account did surprise me as this seemed like a yellow card-esque warning after only my 3rd in-character post in total. I guess it makes sense, now that I look at this thread. I don`t know what to say. I have said it before. If my presence, or failure to adhere to the rules here(whether by negligence or other reasons) is an issue, I will leave on my own accord. I have also said before I think, that I will make mistakes of a similar severity again, no doubt. Although after that severe admonishment from Xander I will not be making posting mistakes like that again.

Page 43 of 53 First ... 33 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... Last
+ Reply to Thread