Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(Blue Octavo) Threats Assemble!

THREADID
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

Custom ringtones.

They're the debbil, Bobby Boucher. Especially when you find out your significant other has snuck in a custom ringtone for themselves on the sly.

ring I've got the magic in me...

ring I've got the magic in me...
    Nimbus in MiniSheet 2. Cloaked spells, no overt magical res. Scrut for deets.
    '...Watch With Glittering Eyes...'
    - Roald Dahl

2. Likes Cayce liked this post
    Avis
    Avis

Vulgar: Color drains from the immediate area and depth perception becomes temporarily skewed, everything seeming to draw in uncomfortably close, making rooms smaller and all but distant objects seem in reach.
    Vice: Color drains from Avis and her facial features seem indistinct and grainy, as though her identity is growing less defined.
    Virtue: Colors appear more vibrant and everything seems to become grander in scale.
    Merits

PRE

Avis was sitting on the bus when she heard the beginning of that silly little song playing. She looked to the person next to her, expecting them to pick up their phone and put an end to that stupid ass ringtone, but the person just stared back at her. It took a few more seconds for Avis to realize that it was her phone that had been ringing, and then with cheeks blushing crimson and a mental litany of 'shit, shit, shit' she dug the phone out of her pocket and answered it.

"Yeah...um, hi," she forced herself to say, trying not to draw more attention to herself. Quickly, she reached up and tugged the stop cord, eager to hop off and hold the rest of the conversation outside of a metal box crammed full of people.
    "Aw-Vee". Pres 2 (Moody). Mastigos, Adamantine Arrow. Trace of a Cajun accent.
    Defense: 8. 3 cloaked spells. Phone (pot 6), Belt (pot 5), Self (pot 2 +3) Spell tolerance: 1/3, Accumulation: 3/7

4. Likes West liked this post
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

"...magic, magic, ma--"

Nope. Singing along is totally not an admission of guilt.

"Hey." The word was an octave lower. The Totally Serious tone. "You busy? Julio, Art, and I are gonna go see if we can catch a Tigers game. Should be a killer. Can you come? We're at the house."
    - Roald Dahl

6. Likes Cayce liked this post
    Avis
    Avis

Vulgar: Color drains from the immediate area and depth perception becomes temporarily skewed, everything seeming to draw in uncomfortably close, making rooms smaller and all but distant objects seem in reach.
    Vice: Color drains from Avis and her facial features seem indistinct and grainy, as though her identity is growing less defined.
    Virtue: Colors appear more vibrant and everything seems to become grander in scale.
    Merits

PRE

"I...yeah, fine," Avis replied, her irritation smothered by the hint of 'work' that she caught in Star's words.

Or, well, perhaps hint was too weak of a word. Lions, tigers, and bears...killer...It wasn't exactly a complex code, but then again, that was part of what made it work.

"Anything I need to bring?"
    "Aw-Vee". Pres 2 (Moody). Mastigos, Adamantine Arrow. Trace of a Cajun accent.
    Defense: 8. 3 cloaked spells. Phone (pot 6), Belt (pot 5), Self (pot 2 +3) Spell tolerance: 1/3, Accumulation: 3/7

Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

Supernal

OCC
    PRE

"A Holocaust Cloak. We've got the wheelbarrow. See you soon. Ummmm. Insert affectionate and appropriately witty disconnection words!"
    - Roald Dahl

9. Likes Cayce liked this post
Closed Thread