Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
Four of a Kind

Can I say how awesome it has been to read all the scenes to decide upon the new Monarchs, and a quartet of worthy Queens if I do say so myself!

For anyone who have only been following one or two, check out all four Seasonal scenes in all their glory:

Inside the Rose Garden
    Iron Moot
    Fall Discussions
    Winter’s Call

Long live the Queens!

2. Likes , West, unlimited sink liked this post

Kenneth Gilroy
    Donovan
    Kenneth Gilroy
    Donovan

Long Live the Queens!

A
    AwakeOrangutang

I also find something very funny about the procedure of choosing who was the Seasonal Court ruler.

Autumn:
    QuoteQuote:
    “How about a suggestion? We vote now, privately, on who we want to be our Sovereign and then once chosen, we can continue to other matters with the knowledge that our decision has been made.”
    Winter:
    QuoteQuote:
    “It seems we all volunteered, more or less.” Looking to her fellow Winters. “I think this means we secret ballot vote."
    Spring:
    QuoteQuote:
    “I would suggest we vote. None need to know who the others vote for, we can simply write the names down and place them in a bowl. The Wyrd will know and bestow its blessing upon the best choice.”
    Summer:
    QuoteQuote:
    The source of her agitation is Hank, whom she watches with a disapproving frown as he easily discards her question in favor of two of his own. Ignoring her call to action in favor of a more temperate thesis. Trying to turn a decision she had asked for into a discussion they could hold.
    Everybody else decided that a vote would be the best course of action. Unless you're the Summer Court in which case you better have a good reason for not pledging to Ramona. I think it highlights nicely how, unlike the other Courts, Summer is a bit less political about their actions. ...It's just a pity I wasn't available to post there when it came up. ....Though it also helps that there wasn't as much contention for the Summer Crown. Even the Winter Court, which I never realized was so sparse, had more competition for the Crown.

+ Reply to Thread