Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(16 VE) Drink Table

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
    S
    Sasha

Despite the Onyx not drinking, she knew it was something that the Autumn Steepscrambler enjoyed. Maybe Terri did it to ease the tension, but L’aire wouldn’t do it anyway, no matter how tense tonight would be.

Seeing the other Fairest Dancer making himself known to Terri, she waited to hug her Motley mate out of respect. Yet, she did politely interject after his greeting to her. “I’m L’aire, Sasha outside of the Freehold.” Offering her graceful hand to the tall and thin man.

Her nimble fingers played with the snowflake on her neck. Proud or curious of the new bobble was not clear in her touch of the silvery necklace.

ooc

b
    bennosuke

Jack takes the hand of the cold but glittering fae with his right, while making a dramatic flourish with his left and giving a curt bow. "Madame L'aire. My name is Jack Flash. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance." He notices the necklace, which he had previously seen at the entrance table. Jack thinks to ask about this, but thinks better of it, lest he make himself the butt of some joke with his ignorance.

"How is your night going?", Jack asks sheepishly.

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Following L'aire to the drink table, still basking in the glow of her motley sister, Terri accepted a glass of rose that was on offer, sipping away the taste of the finger food she had sampled.

"Much better," she grinned just as the fireplace smoke smell wafted her way. Turning towards the man that had introduced himself to both L'aire and herself, the well-practiced, yet honest and open, smile spread across her face to her eyes as she noted Jack's connection to Autumn.

"Mademoiselle? Goodness me, I've not heard such manners for some time," the Beast chuckled, a sight mischievous glint in her eye. "Its a pleasure to meet you also, Jack. Have you traveled far to come to Sacramento?"
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

b
    bennosuke

Jack flashes a coy grin. "Not terribly far," he says, "Just from Petaluma. It's about an hour South. Near San Francisco. And it is a shame if I am the first to treat you thusly. Surely I was not the only one schooled with a strap across my back!"

Freehold Pledge: Winter
    Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Emergency Services) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3
    Malcolm Green, the Mountain

WP: 4/4
    Health: 10/10
    Giant
    Mantle: Bubble of crisp, cold, air surrounds him. Frost rimes his head and shoulders, tracing icy epaulettes.
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

(+1 Investigation, +1 Intimidation) - Winter 2016

Freehold Pledge

(+1 Streetwise) - Winter 2016

Dragon's Bane Pledge

(+3 Faerie Favour) - Spring 2017
    Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

The mountain moves. His shadow, huge and forbidding, falls across the table. Green says little as he approaches, introductions resolved earlier in his opinion. Instead he goes straight for the beverages - unusually, this time, he selects something more fruity and less alcoholic. A few steps bring him into place, and a few more while he shuffles into position so he can stare at the closed door leading into the restaurant proper.

The Spring Court has its private meeting behind that door.

For a moment, he glares at that door, as if trying to wish it away.

Then, shrugging, he tips back his cup and imbibes.

"Petaluma, huh? Whats it like there?" Gemstone eyes shift and peer curiously down at the Flamesiren wreathed in aromatic woodsmoke.

b
    bennosuke

Jack nearly startles at Malcolm's words. It wasn't that he hadn't seen the Mountain, but he was always surprised by the timber of his voice, and the way he seemed to be ready to strangle any eminent danger. "Oh, it's real small town. Lots of hippies. It was becoming a bad scene. Lost were disappearing every night. Everyone was turning on each other. Tough times."

"Malcolm, are you from Sacramento?"

S
    Sasha

The Madame part was different. Most of the time, the Dancer heard ‘teacher, teacher’ without even her name being called. Ms. Collins seemed odd to hear most days.’

“Hello Malcolm.” Her smile was true to her fellow Onyx. With both she and the tall Earthbones there, Terri looked quite petite.

The Fairest blinked a few times. “Well, some may have manners but I don’t think anyone has been that formal. Unless it’s in speaking with their Sovereign.” Offering an understanding smile. L'aire had thought it was only Terri that would be addressed as such since she was an Autumn that was a member of the Freehold and the Flamesiren was new.

“You know, I don’t think I’ve been further south than Sacramento.” Her brows pondered that thought for a moment. The Onyx didn’t really plan to travel outside of town again. Then it occurred to her. “Oh, wait, yes I have. I was in LA a few times, and I think San Francisco. The cities ran together after a while I was touring.”

Please be mindful of your posting speed, bennosuke

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

"I've heard of Petaluma!" Terri exclaimed at mention of the city. "Yeah, I traveled to the San Francisco Freehold several years ago on business. I remember seeing signs for it around." Back in the good old days when they only had the threat of another Freehold to contend with. It was a shame to hear of Petaluma growing bad lately; Changelings needed protection and the Freehold was the best way to achieve that.

The petite Beast offered Green a warm smile as the Mountain joined them, taking a sip of her drink, noting the air definitely grow colder in the presence of the Winter's.

"Do you miss touring?" Terri suddenly asked L'aire, looking to the Fairest, honestly wanting to know more about her closest friend. Another aspect she had learned from her recent time spent with the Bishopric synod; being selfish won't help anyone.
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Freehold Pledge: Winter
    Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Emergency Services) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3
    Malcolm Green, the Mountain

WP: 4/4
    Health: 10/10
    Giant
    Mantle: Bubble of crisp, cold, air surrounds him. Frost rimes his head and shoulders, tracing icy epaulettes.
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

(+1 Investigation, +1 Intimidation) - Winter 2016

Freehold Pledge

(+1 Streetwise) - Winter 2016

Dragon's Bane Pledge

(+3 Faerie Favour) - Spring 2017
    Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

Green grunts sourly.

"Thats... sad. You did the right thing in getting out of there. We got problems, yeah. But we haven't turned on our own. Not since I got here, at least."

He stared at his now empty cup as if trying to figure out what to do with it.

"No. I came from out east. Took the long road getting here," he added after a breath. "Passed through Reno. Caught up with a motley of Spring Courtiers, I think. Yeah. Never saw much of the Freehold or anything."

Closing his mouth, he cocked an attentive ear to the conversation flowing between L'aire and Terri.

10. Likes Forn Clakes liked this post
    L

He loosened the reins on his mantle slightly as he approached, letting the storm winds that were his hallmark unfurl through the air around him. Even if they didn’t see his approach they’d sense it. Terri, L’aire, Green…they’d all recognize it, he was sure. He certainly knew all of theirs. Though the Winters both bore a bit more of the hallmark of their season than they had since he’d last seen them, it seemed.

And there was just the one person that he didn’t know. Not that he was at all concerned about not knowing him. It was mainly the old acquaintances that caught his gaze. One in particular. It always had been Terri that drew him here most strongly. “Hey,” some things didn’t change. He still wasn’t the greatest at breaking the ice during this kind of thing. “It’s been too long.”

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 27

You do not have permission to view the list of names.