Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
Pledge Talk

Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last

Broken
    Year and a Day / Character (Ava) Dropped

Quote Originally posted by Morgan Bellanar:
    And then she was being offered a promotion. "Eh? Um...heh-heh" she rubbed the back of her head, "Sorry. If-if ye t-t-think I can fill thine shoes Ava t-t-then Imma do me best to science-the-hell-outta the post. Meh-beh t-try posting bounties for new lore or-or something, heh-heh."

After being quietly briefly, Morgan bounced in her seat, "Ooh-ooh idea: knowledge removes f-f-fear of unknown b-b-but unknown knowledge held over ye makes ye scared too. L-like the music that scares the dragon-bastard. Imma t-t-try figure that stuff out." Well, it was good idea for combining fear and knowledge.
    Scrivener’s Oath
    Last edited by West; May 21st, 2017 at 08:19 AM.

Broken
    Year and a Day / Character (Both) Dropped

"I've explored the Hedge for many long years now, discovering its secrets and learning of is dangers. And I will continue down that winding path. For a year and a day I will unravel the mystery of the thorns in the name of the Leaden Mirror. And guide those less familiar with the dangers that lurk along those twisting paths as needed. Shall I falter in my journey, the wyrd will make its displeasure known."
    Ranger’s Duty

Broken
    Year and a Day / Character (Lynn) Dropped

"Upon this symbol of our Court, for a year and a day, I do swear to defend and aide all those who have stumbled upon the path of their Desires, as the Verdant Advocate should. May my words sway the hearts of those that would do our misguided brothers and sisters ill, and may my tongue become snarled should I abandon them in their time of need."
    Advocate’s Protection

4. Likes Cayce liked this post

Broken
    Year and a Day / Character (Lynn) Dropped

"For a year and a day, we shall stand together;
    sisters naught by blood, but by bond.
    As we stand in service to our courts,
    let the needed strength and skills come readily to hand.
    And may this gift turn against us,
    if we ever turn away from each other.
    "
    Unlike at karaoke, this time Morgan managed to match up her words correctly with Lynn's own.

"For a year and a day, we shall stand together;
    sisters naught by blood, but by bond.
    As we stand in service to our courts,
    let the needed strength and skills come readily to hand.
    And may this gift turn against us,
    if we ever turn away from each other."
    The Motley Pledge
    Last edited by West; May 21st, 2017 at 08:20 AM.

6. Likes Origins liked this post
    S
    Sasha

Redacted

L'aire looked upon the new woman in the Freehold and smiled. They were key words that the Fairest had heard time and time again, but there was one particular instance that rang in her head. "Do you promise and swear not to knowingly aid the Gentry and their agents, to keep secret our Freehold for a year and a day, and in doing so to assist others with a small gesture of faith, yes? In doing so, you shall be booned, blessed until such time as this pledge lasts. Failure, however, will be swift, and you will not only be banished but also be cursed for the gift you once coveted with turn against you. Will you swear to this pledge?"

Winter Freehold Commendations

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour for Dream Time, -1 WP, WP to Scour Glam to rebuild
     Harden Mask, Forgot to include in orig post, 

Treasured Nix

Redacted

When her turn comes, Sera approaches L’aire, a smile on her face,

“I, Seraphina of the Spring Court, swear and promise to uphold the laws of the Freehold and keep its secrets safe. In doing this, I swear to assist, keep safe and aid others that reside within it. I offer my angelic voice to help defend the Freehold. I swear this Oath for a year and a day and should I fail to uphold my Oath, then shall my name and any endeavors be cursed.” She then uses her hands to fan out her dress so she could kneel before the Queen, head bowed.

-1 WP and gain a bonus to Expression
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Freehold Pledge: Winter
    Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Emergency Services) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3
    Malcolm Green, the Mountain

WP: 4/4
    Health: 10/10
    Giant
    Mantle: Bubble of crisp, cold, air surrounds him. Frost rimes his head and shoulders, tracing icy epaulettes.
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

(+1 Investigation, +1 Intimidation) - Winter 2016

Freehold Pledge

(+1 Streetwise) - Winter 2016

Dragon's Bane Pledge

(+3 Faerie Favour) - Spring 2017
    Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

Broken
    Year and a Day / Character (Green) Dropped

"We got other things to speak, too, yeah? Theres an enemy getting their hooks into town. I reckon you need a Sun Banisher now more than a Lord of the Inhospitable Chamber. Some things you just gotta sit out and outlast, yeah? Thats my view anyway. That requires awareness; and sometimes being able to put the Fear into someone. Or something. You dig?"

He extends his left hand.

Notes on Sun Banisher's Oath

1WP spent to invoke.
    Last edited by West; May 21st, 2017 at 09:08 AM.

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Redacted

The Autumn Queen waits patently for the new comers to Swear before she approaches the Onyx Queen.

"As Autumn turns to Winter, and my crown becomes yours, I've comes to Swear, for a Year and a Day, to protect this Freehold as I have. Never to knowingly harm it, or it's members, and to never knowingly aid it's enemies, whether their treat is magical or mundane. I offer you and the Freehold this, my knowledge that my Court is famed for. In return my mind will keep keen and sound, and if I ever betray the Freehold that I call home, let me be cursed. Cursed to see my efforts fail. Cursed to never step foot in Sacramento again."

Once she feels the Pledge take hold Mhairi will nod, and return to the party.

+1 Clarity, +1 Occult

Mhairi's returning to the main thread.
    Last edited by West; May 21st, 2017 at 08:22 AM.
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

Morgan Bellanar

Redacted

The Paladin of Shadows trailed behind Mhairi, awaiting her turn to swear before the Onyx Queen. When Mhairi finished, Morgan stepped forward.

"Hail to Winters Queen. My oath I shalt rekindle anon, erm, now. Year and a day I lend my skills and aught else I can to the defense of our Freehold and heh its members. Nary shalt I intend harm nor give succor to our foes. I lend my my greater skill to defend us and reach heh those of us in heh need of aid with haste. Betrayal tis nary in my mind, but if it comes to pass I say let the curse strike down my agility and protections granted me by this heh Freehold. This I pledge I doth swear."

And like a loyal knight, she followed after her the Autumn Queen.

+1 Athletics, +1 Clarity
    Last edited by West; May 21st, 2017 at 08:22 AM.

0 Scenes

Broken
    Character (Pippin) Dropped

And this is Mhairi's half of the vow, ending on March 20/Spring Equinox.

She listens with an ear of someone who wishes dearly to master this delicate art that governs their existence, "Pippin of Autumn, if you do not knowingly aid the enemies of the Freehold of Sacramento, whether they claim themselves as such or not, you will find safe harbor within the Walls of Edna's Boarding House, and within Autumn's Fear Ladden Embrace. Until Winter turns to Spring, I will protect you with the ferocity I would any of Sacrament's Autumns. This I do so swear."

Type: Vow
    Task: Medial Alliance (-2)
    Boon: Adroitness (minor +1 Weaponry)
    Sanction: Curse(-1)
    Duration: season (+2)
    Last edited by West; May 21st, 2017 at 09:07 AM.

13. Likes Origins liked this post
Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
+ Reply to Thread