Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
Pledge Talk

Page 2 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
    Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

Broken
    Year and a Day / Character (Both) Dropped

"Ms. Nutkins, I believe it would truly be in our court's best interest if you would be willing to once again fulfill the duties of the Legate of Mists. You are well-respected within the freehold and many members of the other courts would be willing to listen to you in times of need. I would also impose upon you to share your years of experience in training my latest Twilit Page."
    "I swear by the winds that buoy me and the Harvest that calls to me to serve as the Legate of Mists, to ensure that the Leaden Mirror's wishes are expressed to outsiders and to pass my knowledge to the Twilit Page to the best of my ability until such time that I am no longer physically capable of acting as such."
    Legacy of Mists
    Last edited by West; May 21st, 2017 at 08:18 AM.
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Freehold Pledge: Winter
    Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Emergency Services) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3
    Malcolm Green, the Mountain

WP: 4/4
    Health: 10/10
    Giant
    Mantle: Bubble of crisp, cold, air surrounds him. Frost rimes his head and shoulders, tracing icy epaulettes.
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

(+1 Investigation, +1 Intimidation) - Winter 2016

Freehold Pledge

(+1 Streetwise) - Winter 2016

Dragon's Bane Pledge

(+3 Faerie Favour) - Spring 2017
    Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

Broken
    Year and a Day / Character (Katrin) Dropped

The controlled rage and the quiet certainty exploded quietly in his voice and in the flash of light in his eyes. He paused and looked carefully about him, before continuing in a quieter, more ernest, rumble.

"But there is more, isn't there. Last year you made me Archer. I"m still in if you want it. I'll do it! I will be your Archer of the Lonely March. I'll be your eyes and ears out there. I'll go to places others won't. I'll seek out places of safety for the Silent Arrow. For a year and a day, you have my pledge. If you want it."

Oath of the Archer of the Lonely March

S
    Sasha

Redacted

“My Queen, I only have to offer my skills as a Dancer, though I do not know what purpose it could serve.” There she laid it out. L’aire had failed to find a skill of value to her Court and the Freehold since her return. “If there is a role you wish of me to fulfill, I shall gladly do it.”

-1WP for Year Pledge. Expression
    Last edited by West; May 21st, 2017 at 08:17 AM.

Broken
    Year and a Day / Character (Lynn) Dropped

"For a year and a day, we shall stand together;
    sisters naught by blood, but by bond.
    As we stand in service to our courts,
    let the needed strength and skills come readily to hand.
    And may this gift turn against us,
    if we ever turn away from each other.
    "

-1 Will to make the Motley Pledge
    Unlike at karaoke, this time Morgan managed to match up her words correctly with Lynn's own.

"For a year and a day, we shall stand together;
    sisters naught by blood, but by bond.
    As we stand in service to our courts,
    let the needed strength and skills come readily to hand.
    And may this gift turn against us,
    if we ever turn away from each other."

-1 Willpower to join the pledge
    The Motley Pledge

5. Likes Origins liked this post
    Freehold Pledge: Winter
    Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Emergency Services) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3
    Malcolm Green, the Mountain

WP: 4/4
    Health: 10/10
    Giant
    Mantle: Bubble of crisp, cold, air surrounds him. Frost rimes his head and shoulders, tracing icy epaulettes.
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

(+1 Investigation, +1 Intimidation) - Winter 2016

Freehold Pledge

(+1 Streetwise) - Winter 2016

Dragon's Bane Pledge

(+3 Faerie Favour) - Spring 2017
    Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

Broken
    Year and a Day / Character (Katrin) Dropped

He pauses again before leaning a little closer, wincing as the chair creaks ominously under his weight.

"Uh. Yeah. Right. Um. As to the other stuff... I don't think I can be your Archer for this coming year. My... uh... duties, see? Can't go ranging by myself no more. I gotta be more central, like. You know - spider in the web kinda thing... Anyway, like, I see that Big Swilla gone dark, ma'am. I was wondering if I could take on the burden he left behind. You know...

Lord of the Inhospitable Chamber?

Um... Would that be right with you? I'll do it. For a year and a day."

Oath of the Inhospitable Chamber
    Last edited by West; May 21st, 2017 at 08:14 AM.

S
    Saeyer

Broken
    Year and a Day / Character (Ava) Dropped

Twilit Page's Pledge to the Dread Queen

"My-ah Queen." she begins, "My-uh...time among this Dread Court has-ah been short, and I-I swear that I will-ah offer succor for those who's time amongst us is-ah as mine is. I-ah will aid those who's souls sing to-to Autumn's and offer them a-ah home with us. Upon the-ah Leaden Mirror, I-I swear to you, for a-a year and a day, that I will-ah do my-ah duties as-as Twilit Page, with-ah utmost sincerity, and the-ah severity it deserves. If I-I should be-ah found wanting in my-ah new roll, may the-ah Wyrd itself let it's-ah displeasure known."
    Page's Pledge
    Last edited by West; May 21st, 2017 at 08:14 AM.

Page 2 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
+ Reply to Thread