Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
Status

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Hello everyone!

I'd like to touch on some OOC expectations over the next little bit.

We'll start with Status. In the past, Team Crimson has generally had to start it or remind players to start it. It can get tiresome, especially for old players who have done it a billion times, but it's fun for new players. More importantly, because of how we do Status, it's how they rise (or fall).

If you are a Clan Priscus (or Whip) or Covenant leader (or second), I'd like you to take the initiative to do begin Status when faction meetings conclude (or notable events happen). The STs shouldn't have to baby-sit this, or remind anyone. Likewise, Court officers should do the same for Domain Status. Wod.Infant has done a fantastic job of doing so with the Harpy, Velma Star, after official Courts.

This is an out-of-character expectation of the position(s).

What this means is, we expect you to do it If you do not, we'll find someone willing to I'm not trying to be a hard-ass, or rude, just Keeping It Real and transparent. As we move forward with some tweaks to Requiem, we're going to make sure that leadership is clear, and that seconds are available if the primary is not -- so there shouldn't be any issues.

Everything you need to know about Status can probably be found here on the wiki's Talk page for Status.

As always, please feel free to ask questions.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Status has been tallied. I believe the only changes were Ciara and Kenneth.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

S
    Selena

I am going to Bump this again. It doesn't solely apply to Vampire, but all venue's that do status.

Jennifer Hazelton

I am bumping this.

Closed Thread