Ended
Watch
31 - 39
DISPLAYED
Hunting the Hunter

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    I
    Innerlight

Aesop grunts in affirmative, the masquerade was one of the few rules he was familiar with. Not knowing how to end the conversation, he just hands the phone back to Peter having no idea how to turn it off.

He then listens to the plans, which are way more complex then he had in mind. Aesop doesn't comment just yet though Eleanor may notice determination and focus in his aura as if he is in a state of calm when doing this investigation.

Peter takes the phone and hits the "end call" button, shutting the phone off and tucking it safely back in his pocket, and continues. "Of course, we could forgo that for the moment in favor of hitting the club and seeing what we can find out, and going from there."

B

I consider Peters words. Bribery was an option, I doubt it would take much to persuade the receptionist of an Econo Lodge like establishment, but why not just ask first? It seemed like more overcomplicated planning, especially if you threw in a middle man. But maybe this wasn't paranoia as much as it was called for carefulness. Who was she to judge this already?

Still, it seemed a more agreeable plan than breaking and entering or intimidating the man right off the bat.

"Perhaps if we looked into this club first? I doubt a last name will aid us in Club Inferno anyway and we could try asking or bribing the clerk
    afterwards, if Delia's last name becomes important. Though, if she is indeed Kindred, we might try those Kindred she associates with. Perhaps this would also allow me to introduce myself to the Prince?"

I look to Aesop and Peter to try and see what they think of this.

"So, we have a plan as well as something of a plan B. Let's go see how they pan out. You got anything, Aesop?"

I
    Innerlight

Aesop looks to Peter and Eleanor and takes a moment before he's mapped the course of words to say, "Delhia at Inferno... it started with her", he says with authority as if that's what he intends to do regardless if the others go or not. Eleanor may see in his aura he was a bit excited to work with others for a change, but she would see a determination in his colors as if he would do it with or without them. "The hunter knew her", Aesop says as if he's formulated a narrative to the flow of events in his head but was either unwilling or unable to communicate.

"I'm with ya man," Peter agrees. "Sounds like we're all in for the plan A. Let's move."

I
    Innerlight

Seeing that Aesop usually flies anywhere he goes he looks for Eleanor or Peter to drive to this foreign place. He follows them to whoever seems to be the first to open their door.

B

(( Weren't we walking there? Anyway, Eleanor doesn't have a car present. ))

Action proceeds to Inferno: Cloak and Dagger, already in progress.

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 2

You do not have permission to view the list of names.