Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
Finder's Keepers

Page 3 of 10 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

"Shit!" Morgan instantly spun to the noise, wrist flicking so a blade was in her hand. Morgan looked around trying to figure out what to do...and then Lynn fixed things. The tension went down as the Beast sheathed the knife back up her sleeve. Then she retrieved her backpack, concerned things may go pear shaped soon.

Morgan gave Lynn a worried smile, "Lynn? Uh...I c-c-can heh-help Ramona. Erm, i-if she needs any, heh-heh, that tis. I prob-ab-ably can't scare-spook heh-him." Like if the guy ran. Morgan might could him first. Or better: throw something at his legs to make him trip. If Ramona accepts the help, Morgan will shadow the Summer as she deals with the unknown changeling, mostly at an angle to block him from going into the staff areas.

She's already got an eye on the jester as he makes his way into the restaurant. Certainly not the most friendly of approaches she's seen. It's not that strange, unsworn Changelings showing up at Freehold-owned establishments are abnormal, hell it even seems to be encouraged despite the security concern. No, it's just the manner in which he's making his presence known. She glances at Lynn, the Steward and their resident Spring, wondering how she'd want to handle this. At Lynn's request, she simply nods, and stands. "Don't let anybody mess with my stuff," she says to no one in particular as she makes her way into the main room.

"Excuse me, sir," she says, when she's within arm's reach of him. Never be afraid to be the first to resort to violence, Ramona often tells herself, but escalation reduces your available options for conflict resolution. Try communication first. "You're disrupting the dining experience of the other patrons, I'm going to have to ask you to step outside the building." She raises an arm, pointing with her whole hand, towards the doors. Her language is intentional, designed to make the mundane listeners assume she's with management, and thus 'in authority' here. Her body language is just as intentional, solid and clear, no room for argument.

If this guy won't move, or if he so much as tries to lay a hand on Ramona, she'll go for a grapple attempt. Meaning we'd need an Initiative roll.

Milo Chernobog

PRE

Milo simply blinked for a moment. He didn't care in the slightest about the commotion until his entire party was dashing out to resolve the issue like they were actually employed at the place. Still it was an interesting predicament. Despite the scare of an abduction, Spring still needed to borrow muscle to deal with it's own business. Autumn wasn't much better thanks to Emma, but the incompetence of the Courts in dealing with their own affairs was becoming remarkably well documented.

When Milo finally caught a glimpse of the joker, the former Fool couldn't help but laugh a little under his breathe. Rather then threaten him or assault him like some dirty goblin merchant at their own stall though, Milo thought on what the man was saying. The lewd comments and behavior, the look, a fellow Fool could see what he desired. Attention, the touch of a woman, it was just a matter of turning those desires around if they wanted to drive him away for good.

To that end the Fairest looked at the Jester, a longing but no less inviting gleam to his eyes. Milo bit his lower lip as he slowly came up, stopping just close enough to the man to be construed as flirtatious. Hopefully it was just women he was interested in...

"If nothing here is working for you, perhaps we could go somewhere more private?" A smile crept across the Shadow's face as he leaned in ever so slightly.

S
    Selena

The patrons looked up to Lynn as she made the announcement. There were murmurs of ‘well, there went my bad YELP review’, floating among other comments amidst of many ‘thank you mam’s’ through the restaurant.

Lucias turned to the crowd of crabby connoisseur with open arms like hew as their savior. “There, you all happy! I got you all a free meal.” He cackled sharply and swung back to the people addressing him.

“Well, well, well. First, someone needs to get me a to-go plate for wherever we’re going. By the nibbles I got, this shit is delicious!”

Both hands flopped down and pointed at them. “And you guys. Boy you guys are in for a treat. I’m a Friend of Dorothy… or in this case… Rosemary.” He paused, looked at them and belly laughed again.

"So..."
    With a shit eating ear to ear grin, "We game for a chat my lovelies?"

Lynn Mills

Queen of the Verdant Court
    Darkling Nightsinger/Minstrel
    Presence - 2 Mantle (Spring) - 3 Wyrd - 3

FAME
    PRE

Lynn stepped forwards and smiled, teeth just a bit bared. "Of course. Although you certainly could have just asked for a chat… If you'll come this way, we already have a selection of our best set out. You're welcome to share with us." She waved her hand towards the private meeting room they had just exited. It would be the best place for a chat with their new friend.

As she gestured, her eyes narrowed just a bit and a bit of cool air flowed past her with the scent of rain. Unfortunetly, she was unable to get a handle on just what it was that the Jester was truly after.

Cupid's Eye - Failure

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Morgan's eyes shot up in surprise at the man's antics. Then turned to a glare, fingers flexing, at mention of Mrs Rosemary. This guy was a jerk and made Morgan's neck hairs stand up. He was going to be trouble, she knew it.

But she kept quiet, letting those good at talking do their thing. That didn't stop her from siddling over to bar the annoying man from the norma he had been bothering. So long as the clown went along to the meeting room, Morgan would follow. If he didn't...well Morgan would be happy to help Ramona with however she decided to "educate" the clown on what is civil behavior.

Seeing that smug, self-satisfied smile, Ramona is tempted to inform him that she'll pry out his teeth and feed them to him. But that's a distracting thought. She stays present, and aware. Moving with deliberate steadiness, Ramona steps aside, indicating that the offender should move past her and into the meeting room.

Milo Chernobog

PRE

Apparently the fallout from the Feast of Color would continue. Milo restrained an eye roll as Rosemary was mentioned and they all began to head back in the direction they had come.

As they walked Milo allowed Lucias his personal space, though the inviting eyes were once again glazed over with boredom and impatience.

"So start chatting." Milo began after they all returned to the room and the door was shut. "Or that one is going to start sticking knives in your kneecaps."

A thumb jutted over his shoulder towards Morgan while a far less inviting smile crept across his lips.

S
    Selena

He sneered with rolled eyes and Lucias followed the one with the filled. “I sure could have huh? But, damn that’s no fun. Besides, free samples!”

And then…… more free food! He helped himself to the nibbles on the plate.

Propping himself up with half an ass-cheek on the table right next to the food, he started talking when he was nearly done chewing. “So…” Chewing more. “It’s like this.” Chewing more, then swallowing. “I don’t know which one of you blabbbbbbbed.” Looking to the four of them. “But… that’s neither here nor there.”

He swished out his index fingers away from him. “~Anyway~”

“So your buddy in Forever Plaid, sent me here with a list. Apparently it's from someone else." Lucias pulled out a scroll that was squished in half. When he unrolled it, the end looked like it was freshly torn. His brow cocked and he started laughing, sliding it across the table. Clearly, he'd never opened the scroll until now.

A pursuit of love ends with me
    yet I am made endlessly
    if I drop I say my name

My work is built upon give and take
    I can make a difference by a hand shake
    The older I get the smaller I grow
    And my best friend is my worst foe

No twins could ever with us compare,
    So like in shape and size;
    Our stature white like ermine fair,
    As black as night our eyes:
    But tho so like in every feature,
    We rival brothers be;
    Yet so obdurate is our nature,
    We often disagree.

In my mind’s eye, I see three circles joined in priceless harmony.
    Two, full as the moon; one, hollow as a crown.
    Two from the sea, five fathoms down.
    One from the Earth, deep under the ground

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Once they were in the room Morgan's response was to reinforce his threat was...less then Milo could have hoped for. She tilted her head in confusion and couldn't help but blurt out, "But w-would nay the bone d-d-deflect a stab--oh, r-r-right, uh," she flushed as she "got" what Milo meant, "Zzztraight-stab nada-not swish-stab, heh-heh...gots it."

Then there was the "message" from plaid boy. Which had Morgan's eyebrow twitch as she sneered in annoyance. "R-r-r-really?" She couldn't hold her annoyance in at the message, "wha-da-fffug-fuck?! T-t-the 'message'," she actually made air quotes for the word message, "tis riddles. D-d-dood," she looks at Lucian, "P-p-please tell me ye ken these portents e-e-enough to translate. I-I-I hate riddles."

Page 3 of 10 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 26

You do not have permission to view the list of names.