Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
Tip of My Hat

S
    Selena

So I can't reveal who the DJ is, but that person put together quite a spread over here! So kudos to you DJ! Quite impressive!

The timing of this feels a little weird to me. There've been multiple conversations, both IC and OOC, about improving Freehold information distribution. I know at least a couple PCs had settled on the idea of distributing newsletters in the last week or two. So for this to suddenly crop up, with no discussion of it, made me tilt my head and go "huh."

That said, the DJ's post is one of my favorite things to happen around here in a loooong time. I love it, and I want it to keep happening. I think the schedule they set themselves, once a season, will work out great if it can be kept up. It was funny, it was informative, it revealed a mixed taste of music that everyone can at turns enjoy and grind their teeth about

Hat's off to you, Otzal.

I'm just gonna hunt for Otzal, IC, myself. Taller flowers popping up and all that ^^

Seriously, though, that part cracked me up! I loved it! Great post! It'll prompt great RP!

4. Likes InvertedMonkey liked this post
+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 24

You do not have permission to view the list of names.