DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Free Council

Temoins du Sud, Doorwarden
    Crowley

Free Council

PRE

Crowley inclines his head to Flidais.

"Yeah. What do you say, Truce? Our Flidais can take a look at it. It would pay to get our own view of the object besides relying on other groups."

To Flidais: "You are a Mystogogue, right? We could foster some friendships with your Order." His voice throbbed with the internal struggle within.

Back to Varyx. "As to your question - about if we could trace things back to them... I don't know. I wasn't exactly aware of my surroundings when I went hunting for that ghost's fetters." He pulled a face in apology. "We killed the fetter as well, so its not like we got anything to work from."

Presence •• (Bookish)
    Truce

Fair-skinned and thin, Truce does not appear to get out much, choosing instead to pursue more studious endeavors. He appears as a typical college student, wearing button up shirts, slacks, and a sports coat at times. His hair is dark brown and wavy, his eyes hazel.

Spell List

Spiders: EGuard(3P,self)

PRE

Truce looks back to Crowley. "A bit of Prime isn't going to be enough, Crowley. Faust claims to have more advanced experience with Spirit to the point where he can reattach a Soul to a living person. If the Banishers intend to feed on Souls then I think his expertise would provide invaluable insight. The best I can do with my knowledge of Death is to reproduce the effects, not that I would ever consider such a thing. In my opinion, we're not relying on anyone. This is simply an exchange of favors that come with specific terms."

As Varyx reminds them of her presence, Truce adds to Crowley's reply, "We have yet to return to the library since the incident. A return visit might give us some more leads. But it's still dangerous, and I'd rather we prepared ourselves fully before digging around for sympathic connections."

"In any case, the hour grows late. We'll talk more about this back at the Sanctum. I need to start cleaning up. Good evening, Varyx. Sorry I wasn't able to speak with you under more positive circumstances."

Truce heads back to the main thread

"Sure but it might be good to get an understanding of the nature of the tome itself... It is a tome yes?" Flidais said as Truce walked off, she stayed behind to hear out hte interaction between Crowley and Varyx.
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue
    Presence: 3 (Animalistic)

Free Council

Crowley

Free Council

PRE

"Yeah. Guess we will." Crowley gave Truce a thumbs up gesture.

Turning back to Varyx he was about to speak when it dawned upon the Enchanter what his Moros associate had said. His malleable face changed again.

"Uh. Yeah... The hour really is late..."

His eyes followed the disappearing mages, then tracked back to where Truce was beginning to clean up.

"We should probably head out."

Varyx
    aka Vanessa Thomas

Tempting (Pres 4)
    Sultry (SL 4)
    Varyx, Apostate Mastigos

Nimbus

Varyx's nimbus is subtle - she still looks more or less like herself, but there's something about her, something difficult to put your finger on... She's always been beautiful, but it's magnified and somehow terrible. Something so lovely can't be human, and it gives the people around her the impression that maybe she doesn't have any humanity, either.

+2
    SL
    PRE

Varyx returned Truce's genial greeting with one of her own, "Good evening, Councillor," as he walked off. Then she turned her attention to Crowley and Flidais. "I suppose we should at that. Thanks for filling me in."

Varyx returns to the main thread

Free Council

Crowley

Free Council

PRE

Crowley gives his Cabal Mate a calculated nod as the beautiful Mastigos leaves. Then he is gathering himself up and making for the exit.

Crowley leaves the scene

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread